{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sand and sun hangover.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Sand and sun hangover. Empty
PostSubject: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:16 pm

The sky was cloudless, sporting a very bright blue. A small ficelle of smoke was in the air: the fire had gone out; and as always, it was windy.
As the weather blew on, a purple and gold mass twitched on the ground near the black spot that gave in the extinguished fire.

Gabe's eyes slowly opened.
Morning already? Shit.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:25 pm

William's eyelids fluttered, and he stirred in his half-sleep state. The first thing he felt were the twigs and dirt against his back. It was strange, since a moment ago all he was in contact with see were Gabe's arms and his lips and his thighs and...

He painfully opened his eyes and cussed under his breath, blinded by the sun.
So that was a dream but the island is not. Double disapointment. Fuck you, God.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:31 pm

Gabe's eyes were now fully opened. As he stretched, his right fist poked William on his shin ever so slightly.
Gabe barely noticed this, instead he started to get up. Putting one hand to the ground, he gave himself a little push and sat upright, rubbing his eyes and forehead. The back of his shirt was full of dirt and small leaves; so was the back of his head, his dark hair intermingled with specs of brown and green.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:43 pm

William backed away when Gabe's fist accidentally brushed against him, and only managed to hit his head on the trunk he was sleeping on. He bit his bottom lip not to make any sound. He couldn't be more awake now.

It was astounding how Gabe could look like a kid who had played in the woods for hours and at the same time look so damn hot. William couldn't tell whether it was attraction or admiration.

"Morning?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:48 pm

Gabe swiftly turned around, giving William a second of his surprised glare before a big smile came to his lips. "Hey you" he said "I feel like a herd of cows trampled over my head."
He looked at William. "You sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:55 pm

William's cheeks turned bright red. "Yeah, pretty well," he blurted out in one breath.
Good job, fangirl. What the fuck is wrong with me today?

He tried to get up but his back hurt too much. Instead he simply sat straight and massaged his sore muscles with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:03 pm

"Sore back? And they say obese people get all the health problems. Haha."
Gabe stretched some more and got up. "Just as I thought. My leg hurts a bit, but lookie- I can walk. Hey, wait a minute. Let me see."
He got up and kneeled, with a wince, right next to William.
"Want me to take a look? You might have something. People always tell me how good of a masseur I am."
He smiled mischevously, like he always did.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:07 pm

Do not stutter.
"G-go for it."
Fuck.

He tried to smile back, but it somewhat betrayed how nervous he was. He could deal being around Gabe, even with what had happened the previous day. But after the dream he had? His chances were slim to none.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:13 pm

"Don't worry. I won't bite" he said, laughing at William's stutter.
His slid his hands up William's back to his shoulders and rubbed his neck. Bringing his hands back down, he slightly pushed his thumbs in Will's back and rotated them slowly.
"So? Does that feel alright?" he asked "You can tell me where to go too. Might be better."
His hands slid further down William's back, his thumbs still moving slowly. The touch which had been chill at first became warm as the friction between their skin persisted. Gabe continued to rub as he looked around to see if anyone else had woken up.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:17 pm

"It feels quite nice," William admitted. He closed his eyes. "A bit too much, in fact."
His breathing had slowly down, in rhythm with the movements of Gabe's fingers.
"I-I think I'm fine now. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:21 pm

Gabe smiled. "No problem. If you need anything of the sort, I'm always ready. Practice makes perfect." He winced. "Yeah" he added "so what now?"
He plopped down on the floor right next to William. "Oof! Sorry, couldn't stay like that any longer. Even with a proper leg."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 12:58 pm

[After a very long debate, V and I reckoned we'd butt in here!]
Tom opened his eyes and rubbed them blearily. He didn't make any small movements, just in case it could set him off. His eyes landed on the mutilated pig.
"Y'know, if you'd woken me, I could have shown you how to cook that."
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:05 pm

Michael turned over but the shock of the cool patch of sand on his face jarred him awake. He sat up and looked around sleepily. So the plane really had crashed, but what had happened after that? He couldn't remember everything.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:06 pm

Tom leant on his good elbow and stared at him. "Good morning."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:08 pm

Michael blinked at Tom, "Good Morning." So that part was real too at least.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:10 pm

Tom's elbow collapsed and he leant his chin on the sand. He flickered his eyes around the clearing, taking in how close William and Gabe were. He felt a stab of pain in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:13 pm

"Are you okay?" Michael caught Tom's look and misinterpreted it. He was worried Tom had hurt his good arm.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:14 pm

"Yeah. Thanks." Tom gave him a brief smile, but it didn't reach his eyes.
I need to sort out my priorities. I need to sort out which one I like better!
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:18 pm

"Good," Michael wasn't really sure, but if Tom said he was fine then Michael didn't need to worry about him. Right?

He winced when he realized the taste in his mouth wasn't a dream either.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:23 pm

"Hey." Tom said gently. "Stay with me, kid."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:30 pm

"Stay with you?" Michael leaned over the river to rinse his mouth out but kept an eye on Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:31 pm

"You're fading." Tom reached out for him with his good arm. "I bet you don't feel good."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:40 pm

"Good guess," Michael smiled. "But I don't think any of us feel great. Except William maybe, he bounces back."

As he sat back down, Michael took note of the irony of the situation. One of the last people he'd ever expect was both stranded with and worried about him when Tom had his own problems.

But he was right. Michael didn't feel all that great.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:41 pm

Gently, Tom pulled him over. He winced as his bad arm knocked against a tree, but he had more important things to worry about. "What's wrong?" He whispered, gently stroking the other man's temple.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:52 pm

Michael closed his eyes. That felt good. Was he supposed to be feeling this good?

His eyes flickered back open as a fresh wave of guilt spread over him. He should be trying to comfort Tom. All Michael had were head injuries and various minor cuts and scrapes, nothing that would prevent him from functioning.

"Nothing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand and sun hangover.
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next