{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting sand out of my hair

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Getting sand out of my hair Empty
PostSubject: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:36 am

Ryan stood under the waterfall, wishing for the tenth time that day that he had enough shampoo to just waste it. He had the little travel things from his suitcase, but God only knew how long they were going to be on this island. He was trying to limit himself to washing his hair once every two or three days, and he hated it. He tried to stop thinking about hot showers and fully stocked bathrooms, and instead focused on massaging his sandy scalp

His clothes were already rinsed out (he had washed them earlier) and draped over various tree branches to dry. He was eagerly anticipating sliding into clean, dry, non-sandy clothes after his makeshift shower.

A week ago, Ryan would never have thought that one day he'd be buck naked, waist deep in a tropical island pool and trying to let a waterfall pound the sand out of his hair. It was relaxing, kind of like a Swedish massage from about ten sets of hands at once.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brendon Urie

Brendon Urie

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:52 am

Brendon had been carefully avoiding Ryan's eyes like the plague for the last few days, every time he caught sight of the brunette he'd remember... and he couldn't do that. The vocalist couldn't remember hot, wet lips on his skin or hands wrapped around - Maybe a total frontal lobotomy'll do it.

Sighing softly, he decided that he needed to cool down, find cool water and just relax for a little while before maybe... maybe he'd go talk to Ryan. He couldn't be like this with his best friend... it killed him. He couldn't stand the awkwardness. Not with Ryan, Ryan meant the wor- Holy. Mother. Of God.

Freezing in mid step as his eyes caught sight of said brunette, his body slick, a look of contentment on his face. "Holy shit..." He breathed out, knowing perfectly well Ryan wouldn't hear him and thanking God for that. He should turn. Should walk away. Wait ten minutes and come back... but he couldn't move. He could only stare... stare and fucking wish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__caricatureofintimacy
Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:10 am

Ryan stretched his arms up to the waterfall, arching his back and rising up onto the balls of his feet, his hips rising out of the pool. He took a step forward, keeping his eyes closed as the water pounded down onto his back.

"Fuuuuck that feels good..." he moaned, finally stumbling out of the waterfall. He shook his head, water flinging off in every direction and he rubbed his eyes.

"Brendon?"

He froze, his hands sliding through his wet hair. His brain completely stopped, not even leaving him with the mental facility to cover himself. He just stood there, naked and wet and staring at Brendon.
Back to top Go down
Brendon Urie

Brendon Urie

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:13 am

Aaaaaaaaand caught.

Clearing his throat, Brendon looked away, down at the ground, refusing to look up. He was a gentlemen deep down... as much as he wanted... to look. To catch a glimpse of that fucking body all wet and Knock it off, Urie.

"Hey, Ry... s-sorry."

He muttered quickly, turning to give him a bit of privacy. "Just um... need...needed to relax I didn't... didn't know you were here."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:24 am

Ryan's brain finally woke up enough to at least cover himself with his hands. He crouched as low as he could in the water, wishing that the pool wasn't quite so clear.

"H-hi Brendon."

He tried not to turn red, and he tried not to get hard at the way Brendon was looking at him. He just focused on keeping himself covered. He was kind of surprised to realize that he didn't want Brendon to leave. As awkward as the moment was, he missed his friend and they had been stoically avoiding each other since the incident in the hot springs.

"You can...you can stay and relax..." He tried not to think about the fact that he was naked, and tried to pretend like this wasn't as awkward as it obviously was. "I was, uh, just getting out..."
Back to top Go down
Brendon Urie

Brendon Urie

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:39 am

Brendon smiled a little despite himself, honestly glad Ryan hadn't asked him to leave. "You can get out I won't look."

He said softly, running a hand over his face and slowly pulling his shirt off and tossing it on to the flat surface of a rock, toeing off his converses and wriggling out of his jeans, leaving him, once again, in his boxer briefs. He still didn't turn, waiting for Ryan to tell him it was okay. "Ry?... are we okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:45 am

Ryan got out and pulled on his pants, cringing because they were still damp. He left the shirt off and stretched out on a large flat rock by the waterfall, letting the sun start to dry him.

"Yeah...yeah, we're okay." He wasn't sure if he was okay, but honestly, he couldn't handle losing his best friend. Not here on this island, not where everyone was gone. He caught a glimpse of Brendon in his boxer briefs and his breath hitched in his throat.

"We're definitely okay." His voice was husky and dark, almost seductive. He forced himself to lie back and close his eyes. Looking at the half-naked best friend is not okay. Remember, you're straight.

How did he keep forgetting that?
Back to top Go down
Brendon Urie

Brendon Urie

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:30 am

Brendon headed towards the river, dying to just get into the cool water but stumbling a little as Ryan spoke the second time, the tone of his voice making him shudder. Fucing cocktease, Ross. He thought irritably, stepping into the cool water and slipping in waist deep, groaning softly. "Good."

He breathed, licking his lips and dunking his head, groaning softly in the back of his throat as he came back up, pushing his wet hair out of his eyes and keeping them closed, moving out of the sun and into the shade, the water getting cooler. "Okay seriously... this island... has it's upsides..."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:34 am

Ryan's eyes flicked open when he heard Brendon groan. He glanced over just in time to see Brendon come out of the water, droplets rolling over his shoulders and bare chest. That should not be turning me on like that... He propped one leg up, trying to block Brendon's view of his presently-too-tight pants.

"Definitely upsides." Ryan needed to figure out how to get that seductive, longing tone out of his voice. He turned his head away from Brendon and closed his eyes. Why was Brendon having this effect on him now? He wasn't supposed to want Brendon like this. He shifted on his rock with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Brendon Urie

Brendon Urie

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:47 am

Brendon paused at the tone of his voice, thanking God and anyone else who could hear him that his waist was... under fucking water. I hate you. I hate you for looking at me like that I hate your voice for sounding like you want me and I hate you for not letting me love you. "H-How... How's your um.. shoulder?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:52 am

"It's better. It's a lot better." He still wasn't able to lift much, and certainly nothing heavy, but he could actually move it now. "The hot springs helped." And Brendon's massage, and probably getting off helped some too. Relieving muscle tension and that. He decided not to bring that up though. Definitely not good to bring up the fact that Brendon had wrapped his arms around Ryan's waist and his hands around Ryan's cock and gotten him off WAY fucking harder than he had ever come by himself.

Nope.

Just wasn't gonna bring that up.

"How's your head?"
Back to top Go down
Brendon Urie

Brendon Urie

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:03 am

"Good. Good... that... that's good."

Brendon cleared his throat, inching his way over to the waterfall. Waterfall was noisy. Noisy = Not having to listen to Ryan Ross fucking purr at him. Aaaah hate yew Ryan. "S'fine... less dizzy lately... "

Fuck. Awkward. Fuck fuck fuckity fuck. Stop laying like that Ross, damnit. Smirking a little, he glanced at the waterfall before looking back at him, his eyes darkening a little. "You know if you don't want me to imagine myself fucking you into that thing might not wanna lay like you want it."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:10 am

Ryan sat up suddenly, awkwardly. "I...uh...sorry. Didn't realize I was looking fuckable." He ran his hand through his hair. This was so weird. He couldn't get past it. He gulped and shifted awkwardly, his pants digging into him painfully. Too fucking tight.

He thought about walking away. Just getting up, grabbing his shirt and getting out of there. Then he wouldn't have to see a half-naked Brendon, and he wouldn't have to think about the way that made him ache, and he could just sit on the beach and pretend like nothing happened.

On the other hand, walking away meant he wouldn't see half-naked Brendon standing under the waterfall looking oh god wet and sexy and delicious. He supressed a whimper and tried to adjust himself and sit in some way that didn't remind him of the fact that he was becoming increasingly attracted to his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Brendon Urie

Brendon Urie

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:22 am

"Yeah well, you're usually fuckable that just wasn't helping."

Brendon said softly, running a hand through his hair and making it stick up before making his way to the waterfall and pressing his palms against the flat surface of the rocks, tilting his head a little nd letting the water fall on his shoulders and his neck and he groaned softly. It felt so good and it made him sway a little... and then the wter hit the bruise and his knees weakened... and then he lost his footing... and was under water.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:26 am

"Shit!" Ryan saw Brendon hit the water and jumped up without a second thought. He dove in, grabbed Brendon and dragged him out from under the pummeling waterfall. He held him up, pushing his body against the soft bank of the lake. "Brendon? C'mon man. Wake up."

He reached up to gently massage Brendon's head, careful to stay away from the actual bruise. "Wake up, Brenny." he said softly, his voice cracking with worry.
Back to top Go down
Brendon Urie

Brendon Urie

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:58 pm

Brendon was only out for a minute, the pressure on his head slowly subsiding and letting his eyes flutter open a little with a soft groan, his breathing heavy but even. Choking, he sat up a little and turned, coughing up water before collapsing back against the ground. And then the sensation of Ryan's fingers touching his head made itself known and he smiled softly, his eyes still a little closed. "Ry..."

He breathed, nuzzling gently into his hand and snaking an arm around his waist, inwardly begging him not to move. Ryan's fingers in his hair were the only thing that ever made the throbbing stop - well in some places anyway - and he didn't want it to stop. "Thank you, Ry..."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:11 pm

Ryan took a deep shuddering sigh as Brendon's eyes open. "Fuck Bren, you scared me." he said with a shaky laugh. He kept his fingers twined in Brendon's hair, not willing to let him go. Every time this happened he was terrified that Brendon wasn't going to wake up.

He felt Brendon's arm slide around his waist and let Brendon pull him close. He was practically lying on top of Brendon, and he didn't really mind. Not right now, not when he was still jittering from seeing Brendon pass out. "Let's not do that again, okay?" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Brendon Urie

Brendon Urie

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:33 pm

"Mm... mmhmm."

Brendon said softly, his eyes falling closed and he settled Ryan against him, sighing quietly and resting his head against his best friends. "That feels good Ryan..."

He breathed, brushing his fingertips up and down his bare side, loving the fact that... Hey.... Ryan wasn't wearing a shirt. Bren always felt so much better with Ryan pressed against him. "You have sand in your hair."

Sliding his fingers through Ryan's hair, he ruffled it a little, feeling terrible for Ryan. Brendon swore the kid had Obssessive Compulsive Disorder or something about his cleanliness.

Last edited by on Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:40 pm

Ryan winced. "I know." he said miserably. "No matter how much I scrub, there's still sand." He looked at Brendon with big, sad, puppydog eyes and sighed. "Guess I should scrub my hair again." He didn't move away just yet. He looked at Brendon and bit his lip.

"Um...want to help?" Bad idea. Bad idea. Bad idea. Standing under the waterfall pressed against shirtless Brendon with Brendon's hands in his hair and...okay, maybe it was a good idea, Brendon was hot as hell...Bad Ryan!
Back to top Go down
Brendon Urie

Brendon Urie

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:56 pm

Brendon bit the inside of his lip, closing his eyes tightly and having a little internal war. Stay here and wish you were touching Ryan... or touch Ryan under a waterful and try and make him writhe against you like the perv you are....

Nodding slowly, he inwardly kicked himself and sat up slowly, pulling Ryan with him and heading towards the waterfall, taking his hand and lacing their fingers together. "C'mere."

He said softly, gently bringing Ryan to him and running both hands through his hair to tilt his head back into the water, his fingertips massaging his scalp gently.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:01 pm

Ryan moaned softly. Brendon's hands in his hair felt really good, and he was pretty damn sure it wasn't just because he could feel the sand scrubbing out. He reached up and massaged Brendon's head back, avoiding the bruised spots carefully.

"Brendon..." The name came out as more of a moan than a word. "Feels good..." He purred and nuzzled into Brendon's hand, somehow forgetting why he had been hesitant about this.
Back to top Go down
Brendon Urie

Brendon Urie

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:16 pm

Brendon jerked a little, so tempted to just lean forward and kiss Ryan, hard, press him against the rock wall and hold him there and grind against him until he had the boy squirming beneath him... but he couldn't. He knew better.

Ghosting his hand down his side, he wrapped it around his waist to keep him steady as he slowly got the sand out of his gorgeous hair and moaned softly as he felt Ryan's fingers against his head. "Ry..."

He breathed, almost a warning tone in his voice. The same that'd been there days before when Ryan was pressed against him, moaning and writhing between his legs. He couldn't last long pressed against him. It was too much. He had to kiss him, had to have him... or stop now. "R..Ryan..."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:24 pm

Ryan kept his eyes closed, enjoying the sensation and the rush of water around him. "Yeah Bren?" he breathed, pulling Brendon's body closer to him unconsiously, fingers twining in his hair gently.

If he had been looking from the outside, he would have realized how awful he was being to Brendon. But from where he was standing, he just liked the feeling of Brendon pressed against him and fingers in his hair massaging his scalp.

Ryan didn't even realize what Brendon was doing to him. He recognized the fact that his body was getting warmer, he could feel the ache and burn in his chest again, but he didn't think about what any of it meant. He just pulled himself closer to Brendon, moaning as his chest touched Brendon's, water pouring between them.
Back to top Go down
Brendon Urie

Brendon Urie

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:37 pm

Brendon shuddered, moaning softly and resting his forehead against Ryan's, his breathing heavy and he shuddered, pulling Ryan just that much closer, their hips pressing tight together and causing him to groan. "Fuck, Ry.. Ry..."

He breathed desperately, half tempted to make him stop, pry his body away from Ryan's and not look back and the other half just wanted to be like this. Licking his lips, he reached up and gripped his wrist, attempting to stop the movements of his fingers just so he could focus on what he wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:18 pm

Ryan gasped as Brendon's hands wrapped around his wrist. He didn't know. He COULDN'T know that. There was no way in hell that Brendon could know about the way that Ryan would dig his teeth into his wrist, the way he would intentionally bruise it and then press it into his hip as he jerked himself off. That pressure on his wrist was the one thing that could get him turned on faster than anything else, and that now he was burning and aching more than ever before.

His eyelids fluttered and he moaned, falling forward into Brendon, his arms wrapping around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting sand out of my hair
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next