{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lostboys ficthingy 6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

lostboys ficthingy 6 Empty
PostSubject: lostboys ficthingy 6   lostboys ficthingy 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 9:25 pm

Two or three more, methinks.

------

“What are you still doing here?” Travis finally came out of his room and saw that Gabe was sleeping on his couch in front of the television, a soap opera playing quietly on the screen. He would have laughed if the other man didn’t look so pitiful.

“Huh?” Gabe came too slowly, looking around as if he didn’t now how he got there.

“You never left?”

“No,” Gabe shook his head sluggishly almost as if to clear since he looked like he had no idea what he was saying.

“You can go home. It’s okay, man. I understand if you don’t feel the same way.” Travis turned towards his kitchen area to find something to eat. It was the whole reason he’d emerged from his bed. Even heartbreak was no match for hunger.

“No…” Gabe started slowly, yawing. “You don’t get it. You’re a nice guy, Travie, you just deserve better. Alex deserved better than me and now he’s got Nate. I mean I’m just gonna cheat on you with William or somebody… Maybe a girl… Andy was pissed when I took Adam home with me that one night but I love the kid. Everybody does.”

“What?” Travis tuned Gabe’s babbling in and out so he only picked out keywords in the rant.

“I wanted you to find somebody nice. Maybe Ryan? He’s pretty and I saw him looking at you,” Gabe ran his hand over his eyes.

“What are you talking about?” Travis decided to just make a sandwich.

“Don’t love me,” Gabe looked up, not saying another word.

“Too late,” Travis said calmly, looking around for the bread he knew he had purchased two days ago.

“Then stop,” Gabe’s voice was suddenly right by his ear and the bread was placed in his hand.

They stood in silence, Travis making two sandwiches and Gabe watching as the peanut butter and jelly was spread. Gabe moved first, but only to turn on the lights since it was a little dim in the room.

-

Alex and Gabe sat staring at each other, neither saying a single word. They both knew that nothing they could do, nothing they could say, could fix it this time. If it was just a kiss, Alex could have forgiven that. Just a kiss… That’s nothing. But what Gabe did he couldn’t forget, especially since the other man just couldn’t help but keep bringing it up.

“I’m so sorry, Alex,” Gabe broke out into sobs. “I’m sorry. You deserve better.”

-

“I don’t care,” Travis said suddenly, pushing Gabe against the counter.

“What?” the dark-haired man, looking lost without his hat and purple hoodie gazed into his eyes.

“I don’t care what you did to Alex. I love you.” Travis kissed him. “I want to try to make something work.”

“I wanna top first,” Gabe smiled wolfishly. It earned him a playful punch in the stomach.

“No way, bitch.”

-
“I think putting out on the first date is a bad thing,” Travis commented casually as he took off his shirt.

“No way!” Gabe laughed and stripped off all his pants, standing doubled over with giggles in his boxer briefs. “I’ve known you awhile.”

“Not that funny…” Travis made a face and turned away to throw his dirty clothes in his hamper.

“But the look on your face…. Fucking priceless!”

“You think my face looks funny?” Travis slipped his pants off.

“Yeah,” Gabe stuck out his chin defiantly as he removed his underwear, crossing his arms over his chest because he knew no one could resist Gabriel Eduardo Saporta in the nude.

Travis whistled, looking over the latino’s muscular body for a moment before tackling him to the bed. “That‘s for makin’ fun of my face.” He smirked.
Back to top Go down

lostboys ficthingy 6
Page 1 of 1