{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost boys ficthingy 5

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Lost boys ficthingy 5 Empty
PostSubject: Lost boys ficthingy 5   Lost boys ficthingy 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 5:50 pm

I needs a title...

-----

“Butcher,” Sisky said thickly, pressing his thigh between his lover’s legs. “I miss you so much every night. We should just sleep over here.”

“I missed you too, babe,” Butcher gasped a breath as his pants were opened and pushed down. Sisky started jerking him off firmly but gently, and he almost forgot that the boy was only going off of what he knew his partner liked and not personal knowledge. “Nngh… Slow down…”

Sisky blushed and removed his hands from the Butcher’s cock, instead concentrating on removing the man’s pants the rest of the way. “Sorry. Didn’t mean to seem like an eager beaver.”

“What?” Butcher paused in taking off his own shirt to laugh for a few moments.

“Nothing…” Sisky grinned as the final piece of fabric separating him from the one thing he’d been waiting for at least a week fell to the floor. Only there was a problem…

Butcher chuckled, “Let’s get you undressed.” He flipped them so he could slowly undress his partner. First the plain white crewneck t-shirt was lifted off to reveal a boyish chest and shoulders. A flat stomach leading down to… “What are these from?”

“I’ve been a little clumsy lately,” Sisky bit his bottom lip when the bruises on his sides were revealed.

-

“Hello Beautiful.”

“Butcher!” Sisky sprang up from the couch and threw himself at his boyfriend. “I missed you!”

“I missed you too,” the man wrapped his arms around his little lover’s waist and rocked them back and forth slightly. Out of the corner of his eye he caught a wince and stopped to pull back, “What’s wrong?”

“I’m just sore. It’s nothing…”

“Tell me,” Butcher demanded quietly and sat on the couch, pulling Sisky into his lap.

“It’s just some guys who’ve been picking on me for a couple years now. Nothing to worry about,” he leaned his head against the Butcher’s shoulder, moving slowly as if he were in extreme pain.

“What did they do to you?”

“Nothing! They just beat me up.”

“What did they do to you?”

Sisky whimpered instead of answering but he let the Butcher explore his bruises. He didn’t say a word as his shirt was lifted up even though the other man had never seen him without it on, but he did whimper again when his pants were unzipped. He started shaking when his boyfriend raised his voice, “Shit. Tell me they didn’t…”

“I’m sorry,” Sisky sobbed. “I wanted to wait for you. I promise.”

“Shhhh there’s nothing to be sorry about, baby. I love you. Just tell me who these guys are and I’ll take care of it.”

“No! They’ll beat the shit out of you!”

“Honey, they raped you. They deserve to pay for that,” Butcher’s eyes darkened then he sighed and hugged the love of his life closer to his chest. “Okay if you won’t tell me then don’t leave this house without me with you, okay? If we run into them I’ll be able to protect you.”

Sisky had a bad feeling about that but he nodded his agreement.

-

“Be more careful for me, okay baby?” Butcher continued. A flat stomach leading down to hips that could either be considered boyish or feminine and that promised a good time... “Oh God… What…?” Butcher hurriedly removed the tight jeans to reveal something he wasn’t expecting. “Panties?”

“W-well… You know how I decided not to stuff anymore… I thought that maybe… Those are girl pants.” Sisky continued chewing on his bottom lip nervously and looked away. He let his eyes flick down to his own hips where he was wearing a red v-string thong with a pattern of little black anchors all over the small amount of cotton. It fit him perfectly, and he didn’t really want to go back to wearing men’s underwear again.

“Did you do this for me?” Butcher ran his fingers over the satiny straps keeping the triangle of fabric on. He felt himself get impossibly harder as he stared and thought he could come right then and there just off the sight of Sisky in lingerie. “Would you mind if I bought more things like this for you?”

“No,” Sisky said shyly and wrapped his arms around Butcher. “If you can wait…” He looked pointedly at the Butcher’s erection. “I’ve been thinking… Maybe I should start dressing like a girl if we want to get married legally. I could get Ryan to help me put on makeup. I’ve got some… things already.”

“Do you have them here?” Butcher couldn’t resist touching himself.

“Yeah…” Sisky moved over to the closet and opened the door before looking around inside a bit and pulling out a red dress and knee-high black boots. “I even shaved my legs,” he commented before slipping them on.

“Fuck,” Butcher moaned and started stroking harder. “You’re so beautiful. I can’t wait to see you in a wedding dress.”

“I’m going to stuff my bra,” Sisky grinned and came to sit next to his lover. “And maybe wear wigs. What do you think?”

“Can I fuck you with this dress still on?” Butcher moaned and reached out to pull Sisky’s panties down.

Sisky spread his thighs, “You may.”

“Fuck,” Butcher almost started crying he was so happy and aroused.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Lost boys ficthingy 5   Lost boys ficthingy 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:13 pm

o_O very kinky Butcher.
So... Sisky's genderless?
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Lost boys ficthingy 5   Lost boys ficthingy 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:30 pm

Well yeah...
xD
I get weird ideas when I'm bored...
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Lost boys ficthingy 5   Lost boys ficthingy 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:30 pm

My first thought was hermadephrite (sp), but he has neither, not both...
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Lost boys ficthingy 5   Lost boys ficthingy 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:36 pm

He's sort of just a girl I guess... A flat one xD
Reality was not taken into account here.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Lost boys ficthingy 5   Lost boys ficthingy 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:38 pm

A girl outside and a guy inside?
Gender confused, like Mike's children?
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Lost boys ficthingy 5   Lost boys ficthingy 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:40 pm

Mike's children?
Yes. I think that's the best explanation.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Lost boys ficthingy 5   Lost boys ficthingy 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:41 pm

o_O!
I can't believe you've never read the Mikeletts fic!
I'll post it in a sec xD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost boys ficthingy 5   Lost boys ficthingy 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost boys ficthingy 5
Page 1 of 1