{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost Boy's Ficthingy 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Lost Boy's Ficthingy 4 Empty
PostSubject: Lost Boy's Ficthingy 4   Lost Boy's Ficthingy 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:58 pm

So yeah theres' a reason I'm posting this here besides the fact that I'm too lazy to log onto lj.
I don't have Mircosoft Word anymore somehow...
So I can't catch my errors as well. =[
^_______^
If somebody would help me beta it I'd be happy.

----

“Yeah Gabe?”

-

“You spend more time with your new friend Gabe than you do with me!” she screamed, knocking one of his lamps to the floor.

Travis watched it fall calmly. He wanted to say ‘Maybe it’s because you’re a crazy, jealous bitch,’ but instead he said, “Gabe’s a nice guy.”

“A nice guy? A nice guy?!” she paused and put her hands on her hips. “He’s a freaky little faggot.”

“No, he’s not. I’ve seen him with girls,” Travis assessed the damage done to his apartment and how much it would cost to get everything replaced.

“Okay so he’s bisexual maybe. Why are you even hanging out with someone like him? Does he give good head?” his girlfriend sneered.

Travis stood and grabbed her by the wrist, “I don’t want to fucking hear you say anything like that about Gabe or any of my friends ever again, you understand?”

She wailed and pummeled his chest with her free hand. There were tears in her eyes and she was screaming obscenities at the top of her lungs. Travis didn’t really know how they’d gotten to this point. They used to be happy together. Keyword: used to. They used to hold hands and smile and just be happy being near each other , no need for words. Now all the unspoken phrases piling up between the two of them were tearing them apart. But maybe she was right.

Somebody knocked on the door and Travis knew who it was. It was the loud, friendly knock he’d started to look forward to. The knock that made his heart beat faster than his girlfriend’s lacy lingerie. It belonged to someone he met as his relationship was falling apart: Gabe. “Hey Travis.” The other man invited himself in and paused when he saw her. “Oh I didn’t know you had your girlfriend over. I’ll go if you want…”

“She was just leaving,” Travis glared at her as Gabe swept his eyes over the broken fragments of lamps, a mirror, and several plates.

“You do love him more than me!” She screeched and took off the ring she’d been given for their first year anniversary, throwing it to the ground. She frowned slightly when the gemstone didn’t shatter. “At least one thing about our relationship was real,” she said in a trembling voice and grabbed her purse on the way out.

Gabe silently made his way to where he knew Travis kept the broom. He’d only been coming here for a month and already he knew where everything was better than the now ex-girlfriend. “I’ll help you clean this up, but you should probably take pictures first.”

“Why?” Travis closed the front door and stared blankly. He should have felt an empty hole at her departure but instead he felt lighter. He felt free.

“Evidence. You can’t let her trash your house and not pay for it,” Gabe went to go get the digital camera himself.

Travis leaned against the door and slid down it to sit on the floor as the other man came in an started taking pictures. He was thankful that Gabe hadn’t said anything about he damage in his bedroom. He wanted to tell Gabe that everything was okay. He didn’t need his money back from that woman. He didn’t want anything from her ever again. All he wanted was… He wasn’t sure what he wanted. He wasn’t gay, was he?

-

“Are you leaving?” Gabe moved away from the friends he wanted to introduce Travis to.

“Yeah,” Travis noted the way the other man’s face fell and added, “Too much for one day. I’ll be back tomorrow, but I don’t know how to get home by myself.”

Gabe grinned and walked towards him, wrapping an arm around his shoulders in a brotherly way, “I’ll take you.”

“You planned this didn’t you?” Travis chuckled, remembering the strange route Gabe had taken on the way to the house.

“You can’t prove that,” Gabe waved goodbye to everyone inside and shut the door behind them.

The walk was awkward. They were close together, but not too close, and couldn’t think of anything to say. This time Gabe took a path that Travis would be able to remember later. He didn’t run ahead or duck down side streets. He just walked normally, hands itching in his hoodie pockets. Travis reached a hand up and yanked at his own messy curls, trying not to think about what pair of hands he wanted to touch him. Gabe had helped him come to turns with his sexuality but didn’t seem to understand he didn’t want to be set up with anyone.

They climbed the stairs side by side, not saying a word. “See ya tomorrow,” Gabe said when they reached Travis’s apartment.

“Come in,” the other man offered so he did.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you anything about Pete’s place first. You never can predict what those guys will do. I should have told you. Then you could have mentally prepared yourself. If you don’t really want to go back tomorrow I understand. I-” Travis cut him off with a kiss.

“I love you.”

-

“I love you,” Sisky pulled the Butcher to his old room. Nobody had moved in yet so it was just how he left it.

“I love you too, Adam,” Butcher pulled his younger partner on top of himself on the bed.

“I’m sure it’s your baby,” Sisky traced the bird tattoo on Butcher’s chest with a finger.

“So you’re really pregnant?” Butcher smiled and laced his fingers with his lover’s.

“I don’t know. Maja said she’d get me some tests,” Sisky’s smile faded. “What are we going to do? I didn’t think I could get pregnant.”

“But you menstruate,” Butcher ran his fingers through Siska’s ash blonde hair when the younger man put his head down on his chest.

“Not regularly. I don’t know what this is going to do to my hormones. What are they going to say to me at the hospital? I’m going to have to go into hiding when I really show.”

“No, you won’t. We’ll figure something out. I promise,” Butcher shifted them both so he could kiss his worried lover. “I’ve been thinking about something.”

“What?” Sisky snuggled close.

“Since you’re anatomically a girl do you think we could use that as a loophole to get legally married?” Butcher asked casually in case his partner didn’t like the idea.

“You want me to marry you?”

“Will you marry me?”

“Yes!”

-

“You do? I thought your girlfriend was just saying that because she was mad,” Gabe blinked in confusion.

“She was just saying it, but it’s true. I love you, Gabe,” Travis pulled away, thinking that maybe his feelings weren’t returned, and retreated to his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boy's Ficthingy 4   Lost Boy's Ficthingy 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:18 pm

O.O

Gabe.
Travie.
Sisky.
Butcha.

*dies*
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boy's Ficthingy 4   Lost Boy's Ficthingy 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:20 pm

D:
Don't die!
*huggles*
The hug of liiiiife!
xD
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boy's Ficthingy 4   Lost Boy's Ficthingy 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:37 pm

*is revived*

Eee! Still amazing. THE best remember Smile
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boy's Ficthingy 4   Lost Boy's Ficthingy 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:40 pm

*head expands and starts to cause V to float*
=D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boy's Ficthingy 4   Lost Boy's Ficthingy 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Boy's Ficthingy 4
Page 1 of 1