{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fall apart and start again

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Fall apart and start again - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 pm

William smiled, relieved. "I'm certainly not complaining."
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:57 pm

Gabe let his hand run through William's hair. "Hey - wanna do something? I don't know, maybe a game? I'm not playing gay chiken, though. Maybe we could look for stuff? A shelter, maybe? If it rains..." Woah, lost control of speech there.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:01 pm

"Yes." William was amused by how Gabe was threating him like a child, his child. "We definitely need a shelter. Where do we start looking? I saw the remains of the plane..."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:39 pm

"You did? Did you get any close?" He let go of the younger man and started looking around. "Maybe there's a cave, or something?" he said more to himself.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:43 pm

"I went inside," William said, and made a disgusted face. "There might have been useful stuff inside, I don't know." Like condoms, he thought, and mentally kicked himself. "I was too busy staring at the dead bodies."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:46 pm

"Maybe..." We should go check to find stuff. But fuck - dead bodies. Fuck it."...it's better to not go. I mean, dead people..." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:48 pm

"Yeah. Actually I barely looked at them. I didn't see if there was anyone...you know...anyone we knew." William frowned slightly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:00 am

Gabe shook his head. "No, definitely. It's better if we don't go." He thought of what must lie in the remains of the crash. He thought of his bandmates and lost balance. He gripped himself on William's shoulder. "Sorry," he said with embarassement. I'm being pathetic.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:02 am

"It's alright." William nervously twisted a strand of hair between his fingers. "We haven't seen Mike or James or Jack..." He stopped and looked away, trying to find a better conversation topic.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:07 am

"Yeah, I haven't seen anyone new in a while. And that can't be good..." He remembered the last time he had brought his bandmates up and took a deep breath. "So a shelter, huh? Where do we begin?" he said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:09 am

William smiled. "I'd say 'in your arms' but that's like, the worst cliché ever." He giggled. "There's a moutain. Maybe caves."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:51 pm

"Hmm. Mountains?" He looked around, eyeing the surroundings. "My arms might be the easier solution." He grinned. "Do you know where to head? I see them over there, but I'm not sure it's a direct path."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:56 am

William pouted. "I've been in the mountains with Tom, not too high." He merely glanced at them. "We have to go through the jungle to get to them, and then...then we have to be careful, because I twisted my ankle trying to walk - run - there."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:28 pm

With a small grin, Gabe looked at the mountains. "Okay," he said. "Well if it's that hard maybe we should try somewhere else." He took William's hand and dragged him along the jungle, however without entering it. "Where to, honey?" he asked as he strolled comically and bent down so he wouldn't get branches and leaves straight in the face.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 10:14 am

William refrained for saying 'home', too stunned by the term Gabe had used. Honey? My my, Gabe... "I don't think there's a better shelter. The caves in the mountain looked big enough for two people; at least some of them." He tugged the man's arm to lead him into the jungle.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:23 pm

Gabe toppled in the direction of the jungle after William. "Okay, we'll see then," he said as he rubbed his forehead, having just been struck by a branch. He wanted to ask William whether they should gather the others towards a safe place, but wasn't sure if it was the right thing to ask. He followed along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall apart and start again
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16