{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fall is coming.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Fall is coming. Empty
PostSubject: Fall is coming.   Fall is coming. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:08 pm

Gabe had staggered pointlessly towards the beach; the place reminded him of the first days he had spent there. He patted his pockets in search of the plastic bag, but refrained. It was best to stay lucid. Instead, he took his lighter out and flicked it near a branch he had picken up. He continued walking as the night slowly fell around him, one hand holding the branch, the other near the flames to keep them from going out to the wind.
If I can't find William, please let me find the kid, he thought as he marched alongside the forest.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Fall is coming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall is coming.   Fall is coming. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:59 pm

William didn't know where or who he was running to. All he knew was that he needed to protect Marlee and if possible, run back to Tom before something happened. Holding the kid tightly in his arms, he quickly found himself on the beach, where his eyes focused on a source of light in the distance. Getting nearer, he recognized the man. "Gabe!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Fall is coming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall is coming.   Fall is coming. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:05 pm

Gabe turned his head and saw the man running towards him with the kid in his arms. His whole body seemed to agitate itself.
"What happened?" Why am I not any more surprised you're back here with the kid with panic written all over your face? "What's wrong?" He ran towards William.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Fall is coming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall is coming.   Fall is coming. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:08 pm

Panting, William handed Gabe the baby. He didn't take the time to catch his breath, and simply spoke. "It's Tom's father, he was there, he's back there, with Tom, and..." He looked behind to see if either Tom or the man had followed. "I need to go back."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Fall is coming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall is coming.   Fall is coming. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:12 pm

Gabe knew he had to let William go as fast as he could, but he couldn't help saying. "What the hell is his father doing here?" He breathed as he held a crying Marlee close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Fall is coming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall is coming.   Fall is coming. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:16 pm

"He's going to beat the shit out of him! Tom has a gun, and don't know if he'll use it, I'm scared..." William almost jumped on a feet or the other while talking, hoping to run back to Tom as quickly as he could. The adrenaline rush seemed to have made him snap out of his drunken haze. "I don't know why he's here, or how he got there...he must have been following Tom."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Fall is coming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall is coming.   Fall is coming. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:23 pm

Gabe nodded vigorously. "What are you gonna do?" he asked, trying his best to keep his hand off William. It was automatic: the more he saw the man jump around, the more he wanted to wrench answers out of him.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Fall is coming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall is coming.   Fall is coming. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:25 pm

"I...don't know," William admitted, somewhat defeated, yet not enough to keep himself from trying to help Tom. "Anything that can help Tom, I don't know, I...I can fight?" He shuddered at the thought of Tom being injured in said fight.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Fall is coming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall is coming.   Fall is coming. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:29 pm

Gabe shuddered simultaneously. "William, I don't want you to get hurt" he said, this time his hand grabbing the younger man's arm. His eyes were pleading. "Let me go..." he finally said.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Fall is coming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall is coming.   Fall is coming. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:31 pm

William shook his head, even more panicked. "No, no, I'll be alright." It was obvious he himself doubted it. "Let go of my arm, Gabe. Please... I appreciate that you're worrying, but I need to go...!"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Fall is coming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall is coming.   Fall is coming. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:35 pm

Gabe stood, his eyes blankly staring out. He finally lifted them to William. "Fuck, William. I don't want you to die."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Fall is coming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall is coming.   Fall is coming. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:38 pm

William looked down. He's right. I could die. But...Tom could die, too. "I have to go back, Gabe. I promise I'll be careful."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Fall is coming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall is coming.   Fall is coming. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:45 pm

Gabe looked at the younger man as his hand slid off his arm and fell to his side. "I'll take care of the baby" he said in a barely audible whisper. "After all, Tom deserves to have you by his side." More than I do. "So go to him. Just be careful." And he looked away.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Fall is coming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall is coming.   Fall is coming. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:50 pm

William took half a second to smile, and leaned forward to give Gabe a quick kiss on the lips. "Tom tried to have sex with me back there and I refused because I love you." Whatever happens, keep that in mind. He turned around and ran as fast as he could without looking back.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Fall is coming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall is coming.   Fall is coming. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:01 pm

Gabe stood in the sand and was unable to blink. He looked down at Marlee. "Your father is gonna have to deal with me" he whispered "if he keeps this up. It's a good thing you're here." He lifted his gaze to where William had run off and disappeared.
"I have to trust him" he finally said. It's not like I have much of a choice.
And he started walking slowly where William had ran off. He hadn't any intention of getting close; he clutched Marlee against him. He just needed to know what was happening. He couldn't just stay there.
Extending his ear, he tried to scrape the surrounding noises of any voices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fall is coming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall is coming.   Fall is coming. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall is coming.
Page 1 of 1