{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here comes the rain again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:48 pm

"Why? What did you do?" Sisky looked confused. William hadn't told him much about what had happened after they parted ways. He was thinking more along the lines of maybe Gabe punching him a few times to get some frustration out. He could handle that.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:01 pm

Gabe couldn't supress a laugh. "Yeah, I pretty much took it out on Pete" he said with a shameful look. He remembered the look William had given him after the blood had spattered everywhere. "Surely you could've guessed at the sight of him?" I mean, he's got blood all over his teeth. And at that, he tried to move his feet out of Sisky's view, to hide their dark shade of dried blood.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:09 pm

"Oh," Sisky took a second look at Pete. "I guess it that being an accident didn't make sense. At least you stopped, there are probably people who wouldn't have."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:14 pm

If William hadn't been there, would I have stopped as quickly? He shaked his head. "Yeah, sure" he rapidly said. He didn't feel comfortable discussing the matters. Not yet. And definitely not with Sisky.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:46 pm

Sisky let out a little grunt and let his eyes drop. His expression blanked out. That turned out better than I expected it would, but I still feel like crap.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:52 pm

Gabe looked over the younger man. "You okay?" he asked hurriedly. The face Sisky wore was devoid of any life and Gabe was, quite frankly, worried. He may have suffered major injuries because of the crash.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:04 pm

"I'm fine." Sisky's mouth quirked in an imitation of a smile for a few moments. "I just wish I could turn back time." There I go speaking my thoughts aloud again.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:18 pm

I hope you don't think that's gonna make me feel any better.
"Hey, dude. Listen. I'd say the same thing as well, but I've come to realize one thing: that things happen for a reason. No good deed goes un-punished." Whatever that was supposed to mean, thought Gabe, remembering his dad saying those words when he was younger.
But however annoyed Gabe was with Sisky, he had to admit that the younger man was much less of a prick than Pete.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:25 pm

What about the bad deeds?
"I guess we'll make some awesome fertilizer then. We'll grow super trees." Sisky looked up. He'd never seen trees this big in his life and the thought of an even bigger one was a little mind boggling. "I'm ready for it."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:32 pm

Gabe's head swivelled to Sisky. "What?" he asked, puzzled by the whole "fertilizer and trees" thing.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:41 pm

"We're going to die right?" Sisky asked grimly. "Something good should come out of it."

Who's gonna love you now, Sisky? Nobody loves a guy on a deserted island who cheats on his friends and loses his sense of humor. Nobody loves you.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:24 pm

Gabe gave Sisky a look. "That's harsh, man" he said in a grave tone. "Don't say stuff like that. Creep me out."
With that, he bent over and cupped his hands in the guitar case, bringing them quickly to his face in a splatter. As water dripped down his face, and dark strands of hair stuck to his forehead, the man slid down the rock he had been sitting on; he sighed as he wiped his hands on his jeans.
These pants have gotten more guk than any denim should have to endure. He giggled slightly at his thought, as if drunken for a split second. It was true. They'd probably die on this island.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:42 pm

"Hey I forgot to ask," Sisky scratched his face. "Did you Cobra guys have a trunk? It's full of weird clothes and other stuff that's pretty illegal. If you did then thanks, you saved my life."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:58 pm

"What d'you mean, it saved your life? Of course we had a trunk. And yes, it may very well have been full of stuff weird to you" he said sarcastically. He didn't even wanna start explaining the various dress' the trunk contained.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:01 pm

"It floated. I floated in on it. It's over that way near a hut thing I built," Sisky jerked his head in the direction he had come from. "I could bring it to you if you want it back."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:07 pm

Gabe pondered for a moment. "I don't see what use it would be" he said. Then again, just some clean clothes would do a world of good. I might even find a secret stash if I'm lucky.
"On second thought, I'd like to see that trunk" Gabe said. "Where'd you say it was?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:12 am

Sisky stood and stretched his legs, drifting a little in the direction of the trunk. "It's this way. Sorry we stole some of your stash," he blushed and stopped talking about it, remembering that Gabe didn't want to hear any details. "If you don't trust me you can come with me to get it. It's kind of heavy for me to carry by myself anyways."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 1:17 am

Pete lay there in silence, listening to both the Aussie snoring, and the other two men conversing. Listening carefully, Pete had to interupt. "You can't just leave me here!" He frowned and stared over at the two men. They better not leave me here...
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 8:44 pm

Gabe hoisted himself up and followed Sisky. Turning back, he said to Pete "Yes, we can. And we are. Have fun." And he turned back to reach the younger man a couple of meters ahead.
just hoping he knows where he's going.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 12:16 am

"Ahh, well fuck you!" Pete was angry. Gabe had the nerve to beat the shit out of him and just walk away like it was nothing at all. I'll get back at that bastard later. Pete turned his head slightly to look over at Michael. "Michael! Hey Michael! Wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:42 pm

((The trunk is on the Come With Me If You Want To Live thread))
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:49 pm

Michael opened his eyes halfway, "What Pete?" He sat up a little straighter.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:06 pm

Pete stared at the taller man and gave him a desperate look. "Can you please try and help me stand up? I don't want to be left alone, and Sisky and Gabe just left. I want to follow them."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:13 pm

Michael moved over to Pete, wincing lightly when he realized his leg had fallen asleep. "Are you sure you should?" He put his arms around Pete and carefully pulled him up anyways.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:27 pm

"Yeah," Pete groaned as he was pulled to his feet. This is going to take a lot of effort. He kept groaning and gasping in pain until he finally reached the point where he was standing, but had to rely on Michael's help to keep him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here comes the rain again
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: