{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here comes the rain again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Here comes the rain again Empty
PostSubject: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 5:54 pm

Gabe sat in the sand. His right hand lay on Jeannie, closely cuddled to him and fast asleep. He squinted his eyes as he looked higher in the sky. Get me off this god-forsaken island, and I swear to never smoke again. He looked around. Okay, no one's a witness to that vow. He petted Jeannie softly coughing a bit. It was getting chillier again. He zipped his hoodie a bit higher and shivered.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:35 pm

Starting to get extremely tired, especially after what he had just used his energy for before he began running, Pete was more than just fucking happy to see someone laying down on the ground. He was fucking ecstatic. Until he saw that it was Gabe...

Damn! William's going to get here any second!
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:42 pm

Gabe steadily turned his head. "Pete?" he said in disbelief.
"You're alive?!" He got up quickly, knocking Jeannie who gave a grunt as she woke up.
"Where have you been all these days?" he asked and noticed Pete's heavy breathing. "Whatcha running for?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:43 pm

Gabe steadily turned his head. "Pete?" he said in disbelief.
"You're alive?!" He got up quickly, knocking Jeannie who gave a grunt as she woke up.
"Where have you been all these days?" he asked and noticed Pete's heavy breathing. "Whatcha running for?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:43 pm

"Pete, you motherfuckin' son of a...!" He couldn't finish his sentence - Pete stopped abruptly, causing William to literally run into him. He gasped and looked around.

"Gabe!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:47 pm

"Oh fuck!" Pete yelled as the harsh realization of the situation kicked in. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck!"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:57 pm

Gabe grabbed Pete's shoulders. "Woah, woah. What's wrong? What happened?" He looked up at William. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:07 pm

"Nothing!" William smiled sweetly, but mentally kicked himself for using the worst reply possible in that situation. He glared at Pete. We're both in deep shit now.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:10 pm

Pete groaned and gave William the worst look he could manage.
"Dumbass!" he shouted with anger, before turning around and laying his forehead on Gabe's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:15 pm

Gabe wasn't sure anymore. I recognize that look, William. He gently patted Pete's back as he looked yet again at William. "Will" he started "something happened." He looked down at Pete, then back at William. "And you're gonna tell me what."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:19 pm

"Why would it be my fault, uh? Don't look at me like that!" He smacked Gabe's wrist. "And keep your hands off that fucking rapist, damnit!" I'm going to get killed. Twice.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:24 pm

Great. Just fucking great.

"What the fuck? Rapist?" Pete turned around as quickly as he could and stared at William with nothing but pure anger on his face. "Fuck you, William. Oh wait, we already did!" Waiting to hear Gabe's reaction, Pete kept staring at William, this time with a smug look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:30 pm

Gabe's head slowly straightened up. Did I hear right?
He laughed calmly. "Tell me this is about some party no one remembers but you two."
Pete-fucking-Wentz I swear if you did what I think you did- Of course, Gabe didn't ponder the possibility that William may have wanted it too.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:33 pm

William fought the urge to cry, knowing he had to take his responsibilities for once. "The party occured several minutes ago, yes." He didn't even bother to mention what had happened to Sisky - and even less what he himself had done with Sisky.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:39 pm

"Oh yes, Gabe. It was just a few minutes ago that we were fucking in the depths of the jungle. How does it make you feel that your boyfriend would do that?"

Pete knew that he was crossing so many lines, but he was angry. He couldn't stop himself. Plus he was trying to cover his own ass by distracting Gabe and William from the real reason he was running.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:47 pm

Gabe's fist swung into Pete's face so quick it sent him flying to the ground.
"YOU FUCKIN' SHITPILE!" he yelled at Pete who's face was down in the sand. He looked at William, his hands shaking. His breathing was heavy and fast-paced. "You... you can't mean this, William. Tell me this sick bastard and you haven't..." He couldn't finish his sentence; his eyes burned horribly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:30 pm

"I'm so sorry, Gabe." William took a step back. "We were with Michael, and he left, and I didn't want to but he kept asking for it, and..." I'm horrible. I gave in so easily. He didn't know what to lay his eyes on, so he looked frantically around in search of an escape.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:34 pm

If Pete wasn't sore from the back injury, the sex, or the running, he certainly was now. He bit down into his bottom lip and he used his arms to push himself up, only to fail as he let out what could have been mistaken as a scream. His back was killing him. He didn't know if he could get up...
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:47 pm

Gabe looked down at Pete, his eyes filled with anger and disgust. His fists clenched tighter as he breathed. "And you gave in?" he said, his voice shaky. "Why would you do something like that?" Tell me he had a gun to your head. That he had a knife. Anything. It's too hard to imagine you would have willingly done such a thing.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:53 pm

William's bottom lip was shaking. He opened his mouth to shout, arm raised, but could only sob. "Tom left, Gabe. He left me." He hoped that the man would understand and that the explanation he had provided would be enough. He wanted to tell him about the urgent need to be with someone, the longing to get close, the emptiness it had created...but he just couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:59 pm

Grunting, groaning, and trying not to cry as he tried yet again to lift himself to his feet, Pete used all that was left of his strength. As he arose to his feet, he staggered around a bit, trying to regain composer. Starting to feel the sting of Gabe's actions upon his face, Pete rose a weak hand up to his cheek, only to find that a cut had formed, and it was oozing crimson blood.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:07 pm

Gabe kept an eye on Pete as he came closer to William. "So... you ran to him" he swallowed "instead of me?" Despite all his efforts, Gabe's eyes were growing redder by the second. His throat felt sore.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:14 pm

"I-I told you Gabe, we were alone and he wanted it and I couldn't refuse..." He glanced at Pete. He should have hit you harder. William didn't know whether he wanted to run away or be held by Gabe. Everything he said reminded him of what he had done with Sisky - for that, he had no excuse.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:17 pm

This is getting rather boring...

Pete was getting tired of just standing around and getting stared at. He needed to up things a knotch. And what better to do than to punch the guy who just punched him?

Pete gathered the rest of his remaining strength and punched Gabe right in his jaw, the impact causing Gabe's head to jolt to the side.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:27 pm

Gabe lost his balance and took a few steps backwards, his arms flailing in all directions. He turned his head back to Pete and muttered "You goddamn son of a bitch. I swear I'll rip that famous dick of yours off if you come any closer." His eyes were menacing, his chest rose high as he slipped his forearm against his once-again bleeding lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here comes the rain again
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: