{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here comes the rain again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:33 pm

William wanted to kick Pete's ass himself, but figured it was better not to interfere. If Pete's punch once made the headlines, I better stay out of this. He stood still, looking at one man and then at the other, hoping no one would move. As much as he wanted Pete to get hurt, if only for his own satisfaction, he didn't want to witness it. Not if it meant seeing Gabe in a complete rage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:37 pm

Pete smirked. He could do anything right then and there and put Gabe in a total fit of rage. Loving that sense of power, Pete decided to do something risky.

Slowly moving over towards William, Pete grabbed one of the younger man's arms while using his other hand to pull down William's neck and tilt his head to meet Pete's. Pete then started kissing William, hoping to infuriate Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:48 pm

Gabe lost it. "YOU GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF HIM!" He ran to Pete, grabbing him by the neck and swinging him violently off of William. He then went on to kick Pete as hard as he could in the groin. As he heard a moan of pain, he backed away and grabbed William's hand, squeezing it tightly as if, aside from protecting him, he needed some kind of approval for his actions.

Why was Pete doing this?
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:54 pm

"Thanks," William mouthed, unable to say anything else, before starting to cry. The thought of getting near Pete again had repulsed him since the revelation he had made, and the kiss was just too much. He felt dirty and used.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:03 am

Pete curled up into a ball and started shaking and trembling. His face was contorted in pain and he stared back up at Gabe, a slight smirk still on his face. Still laying there on the ground, still curled up into a ball, still trembling, Pete let his smirk grow strong and stronger. He wanted Gabe angry. He wanted to see all that he could do.

"So how do you feel, Gabe? How does it feel to know that I fucked your boyfriend before you did?" Pete whispered in a hoarse voice. He could hardly talk any more.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:12 am

"You have a big mouth, Pete. Too big." He let go of William's hand as he slowly walked towards Pete. He looked at William. "I'm sorry" he said before turning back to Pete and ramming his heel as hard as he could into Pete's teeth. Blood spurted out and stained the nearby leaves. He looked back at William. "I'm the only one who should be allowed to touch you" he said in a vulnerable tone.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:15 am

William fell to his knees, sobbing loudly, both hands covering his eyes. "He's not the only one, Gabe..." I don't want you to learn it from someone else.

Last edited by on Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:21 am

Pete groaned again and let out a scream this time. He didn't care who heard him now. He was in so much pain. He felt like he was going to black out, but something drew him back into their conversation. Deciding that William was being too slow about giving Gabe the news, Pete just said it as best he could.

"I guess he didn't mention the time he fucked Adam? Yeah, that wasn't too long ago actually," he whispered in that same hoarse voice, this time with a nearly invisible smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:34 am

Gabe's complexion flushed, leaving his face very pale. Tears started coming out of his eyes. "Tell me this isn't true, William!" he yelled. "Tell me he's lying, that it happened a long time ago!" He backed away, looking at the younger man. "I guess you'd take anybody, so long as you got someone. 'Guess that's just how much I'm worth to you" he said. He looked at Pete.
"You wipe that bloody smile off your big, ugly face" he said as he hit a tree as hard as he could. William couldn't do this. He wouldn't do all of this. Gabe flung his foot into Pete's stomach once more, letting out a shry grunt of sheer feeling. He let his head fall down. "Goddammit, Will! I thought I meant something to you!" he yelled as loud as he could.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:39 am

"This morning," he blurted out. "You don't understand! I-I...I had never...oh fuck Gabe, you don't get it!" You're Gabe Saporta. You have no idea what it means. He wanted to tell him that all this time he had wish it had been him, but it was stupid - he had done it, without him, and Gabe wouldn't forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:45 am

Pete cried out in pain again. He knew he should shut his mouth. He knew all too well. But he couldn't. He didn't know why he couldn't stop angering Gabe. He just felt the need to. William knew what he was getting himself into when he started a fucking spree. He was just too slow about telling his boyfriend that he wasn't getting enough.

Pete gasped for air as he turned his head over, only to vomit. It was a mixture of blood and what little food he had eaten on the plane. It was red. Blood red. And he couldn't stop it from coming out.

Gabe must have done some serious damage...
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:50 am

Ignoring Pete's intestinal noises, Gabe pressed on. "What do I not get? Tell me, William. For once in your fucking life, be clear!" he yelled. He squinted his eyes to refrain any other tears from rolling down his cheeks. Is there something wrong with me? He wanted to ask badly, but he was afraid of the answer he would get. And he'd never ask in Pete's presence.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:02 am

"It was my first time having sex with a guy. I wanted it, I wanted it so much...but I was afraid. Sisky was, too. We were on the same level. It just happened, and I knew it couldn't be you, you couldn't be my first..." He had to stop to repress a sob. "I had promised Tom I would give myself to him. When he left, it was the only thing I could do to forget him. I was too ashamed to ask you, so I went to Pete." He wiped his tears and shouted. "Are you happy now? Pete, you've got your fucking title. Sisky got the experience. Tom is alone like he wanted. Gabe, you got Tom out of the way. Are you fucking happy? I can't give anything else..."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:07 am

Pete was too busy vomiting his insides up to answer William. He couldn't supress any of blood that was coming up. It just kept spilling. He'd stop for a split second, then he'd groan again, only to gag and puke up some more blood. The stench was more than he could stand.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:15 am

Gabe tried hard to ignore the sounds Pete was making. "Gabe, you got Tom out of the way"
"Is this supposed to make me feel bad?" he asked. "Or, is this supposed to make me feel lucky that you didn't run off with Tom? Or fuck even more guys on this hellhole?" His voice was desperately bitter. "And tell me, for the love of mercy, why I couldn't be your first?" He caught his breath. "Really, I'm asking you. What the hell am I worth to you?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:23 am

William was crying so much he couldn't think straight. Every word coming from Gabe's mouth was painful to hear. "Don't act like you don't know!" he shouted again. "I want to be with you, I love you, I..." He closed his eyes shut and lowered his head, fists clenched on his knees. "I wanted to be good enough for you..." Or Tom.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:29 am

Pete kept trying to stop himself from emptying the contents of his stomach. Or whatever else was draining He kept throwing up everything, until all that came up was blood. He started choking on it, making his throat even more irritated. His throat was burning. The blood was starting to burn his throat as if it were acid.

"Help me!" he talked as best he could between the sudden upflows. "help me, please..."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:39 am

"Shit" Gabe whispered. As far as he was concerned, William had slept with two men behind his back. But the thought of becoming a murderer was a bit more intimidating in his mind. He kneeled next to Pete, and went to help him up, but was unable to touch him. The thought of him and William was repulsing enough to make his hands deviate.

"Look, William" he said, turning back to the younger man. "I'm guessing I'm not good enough for you, because I don't get a thing of what you did." He took a deep breath. "You slept with Sisky while I waited for you. In the meantime, Tom ditched you. And as soon as you left him, you slept with Pete. What's wrong with this picture?" he asked. "Or am I the one who's got it all wrong? Because if I am, you gotta tell me where I went wrong. All I see now is you fucking some other dudes. That's really all I see." And now I'm afraid you'll ditch me to go sleep with another one.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 2:00 am

"Sisky is my best friend. Pete was there at the right time. I couldn't refuse. It was never my intention in the first place, but it happened." Gabe's eyes were cold. It made William feel even more alone. "It meant nothing! It was just sex for the sole purpose of having sex with someone! I knew I wasn't supposed to do it but I did it anyways. I know you won't forgive me, so please stop being cruel and make me say it over and over. You're the only one I love, Gabe. You mean everything to me. I don't want to lose you."

He glanced over at Pete, but quickly turned his head away from the horrifying sight. I'm killing someone else.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 2:08 am

Pete couldn't take it anymore. He needed some help. It could be from anyone. He just needed some help. He couldn't stop the blood from spewing from his mouth. He didn't know what Gabe had done to him, all he knew is that he was sore everywhere, and that just having the two younger men around him only stare at him wasn't helping. At all. He needed help. He needed it.

"Please.....help me!" He gasped as he hit another spell.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:05 am

William had wanted Pete to get badly hurt, but he was not ready to watch him die. Not because of him.

He walked to Pete's side and kneeled down next to him, tears still staining his cheeks and contrasting with the dirt on his face. He had no choice but to act, but being close to the man again was truly the last thing he would have been pleased to do.

William lifted Pete's back to put him in a sitting position, face leaning towards the ground, to prevent choking. He moved his fingers over his torso, applying pressure as he went down, and watched him wince with pain. "Broken rib, maybe more than one." If the bone touched an vital organ, it's over. Blood fell on his hands, and he shuddered. Pete was nearly sitting in William's lap.

"What can I do?" he asked through sobs.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:46 am

"William?" Michael was calling blindly through the trees trying to someone just to make sure nothing bad happened to them. It was bad enough in America but here he was totally lost and didn't have the benefit of a map or friends who knew the area to lead him around. He wasn't even sure he was headed in the right direction.

He paused to look around and seeing Gabe through the trees decided he was headed in the right direction after all.

"Gabe, have you seen..." Michael caught up with the little group and looked down at Pete and William. "Oh." He guessed it was a bad time to mention he'd found William's underwear and stuffed it in his back pocket to bring to him.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:50 am

"Michael...Pete is injured," William said, as if it wasn't obvious enough. His hands were shaking. Don't die, don't die.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:56 am

Michael gave William and odd look. He wondered if this had something to do with Wililam's losing his underwear because he was sure Pete was fine when he left.

"Are you okay?" Michael silently handed William his underwear back. He didn't really care if it embarrassed the singer since he had a feeling that Pete's injuries were all his fault.

Please have a good excuse for all this.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:02 pm

William grasped the man's arm. "It's my fault, Michael, please help him..." Before being the worse person on the planet, Pete had also been his good friend. His anger wasn't strong enough to approve of murder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here comes the rain again
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: