{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Come With Me If You Want To Live

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:03 pm

Pete quickly nodded his head. "As long as you don't have any secret lovers that I should be warned about," he panted.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:07 pm

Michael thought about mentioning Tom but what was the point? He'd only been a subsitute William, and what was he now? A substitute Patrick? Either way it didn't matter.

Instead he said, "I don't have any diseases," and carefully shifted to gently lay Pete down on his back and kneel over him kissing along his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:13 pm

As Pete lay there, he carefully reached up and started pulling Michael's shirt off slowly, his fingers tracing softly on the Aussie's skin, his eyes devouring every inch of flesh.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:21 pm

Michael helped Pete once his shirt was lifted to his arms, taking off the garment quickly and reaching down to carefully undress Pete with steady fingers despite his desire.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:25 pm

Pete helped Michael as much he could as the Aussie undressed him. He was still in pain, but he didn't show it. He needed this. Once he was unclothed, he creafully reached down and began unzipping the guitarist's pants.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:37 pm

Michael helped Pete along, leaning down for a kiss once his pants were off.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:38 pm

Pete kissed Michael back, then layed back down. "Are you ready?" he muttered as he stared up at Michael with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:41 pm

That smirk made Michael feel impossibly harder. "Are you?" He spread Pete's thighs.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:43 pm

"Fuck yes," Pete moaned as he let Michael take the lead.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:47 pm

Michael made like he was going to suck on his fingers to coat them with saliva but put his hand to Pete's mouth instead with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:50 pm

Pete smirked and brought his own hand up to touch Michael's. He intertwined their fingers only for a moment, then he dragged Michael's hand to his mouth, carefully taking in each of his fingers, one at a time, as he started sucking on them slowly. He licked and sucked them with both his tongue and his lips, hoping to make Michael even more eager.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:53 pm

Michael's eyes widened a little and as soon as Pete was done he immediately reached down to start preparing him.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:54 pm

Pete smirked up at Michael, eager to start. He needed this. Much more than that, he needed Michael.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:59 pm

Once he thought Pete was ready he spat on his hands, hoping that would be enough lubrication. "Okay."

He hesitated a little before lining up and pushing in Pete's entrance..
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:01 am

Pete gave a small yelp. It had been a long time since he had been the one getting fucked. Reaching his arms up carefully, Pete put his hands around the back of Michael's neck and pulled him down for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:04 am

Michael started an easy rhythm of thrusts, careful in case he hurt Pete. He leaned down gladly to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:10 am

Pete moaned as he got used to the thrusting of Michael's hand. He reached up and put one hand behind the guitarist's head and pressed his head as close to his own as possible, kissing with even more force. He was beginning to think that this had very little to do with lust, a lot more to do with feelings. Pete slowly moved his legs and wrapped them around Michael's waist for a more comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:13 am

"Pete," Michael moaned. He wasn't a virgin but he hadn't done this in a long time. He supposed he ought to be ashamed of himself, but he already knew he was too far gone.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:17 am

Pete continued holding Michael's head down against his, their kisses becoming sloppier as time past. Pete moaned into the Aussie's mouth, his chest beginning to rise and fall at an irregular pattern.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:35 am

Being inside Pete was almost too much. His thrusts became less controlled, but he was still fairly gentle with Pete.

"Pete," he moaned the older man's name again and put his hands to Pete's hips, reaching one down to Pete's stiff cock.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:39 am

Pete moaned even louder as Michael touched his erection. He kissed the Aussie with even more force, letting teeth, lips, and tongues clash together as they exchanged saliva. Pete arched his hips into Michael, begging for harder thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:43 am

Michael thrust harder and pulled at Pete's erection to mirror the change in pace. He was moaning and panting against Pete's mouth. He could feel the pressure building inside him getting ready for release.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:49 am

Pete was terribly close to spilling. With one hand, he gripped at Michael's shoulder, his nail digging into the skin. With his other hand, he was still pulling Michael in closer as he gasped and moaned against the other man's mouth. His legs were still tangled around Michael's back, his hips still arched, begging for those final thrusts to send him over the edge. "Michael," Pete moaned loudly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:55 am

Michael thought these last thrusts were the best and he hoped it was enough for Pete because he couldn't hold out any longer. He emptied himself into the older man with another moan, but made sure not to collapse on top of the injured man.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:58 am

Pete let out a scream mixed with a moan as he emptied himself between both of their bodies. He panted and gasped for air, mumbling the Michael's name over and over again, until it became as steady as his breathing. Pete slowly pulled Michael down ontop of him, only letting out an 'oomph'. He didn't care how much it hurt him, he needed Michael with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come With Me If You Want To Live
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: