{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Come With Me If You Want To Live

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 9:25 pm

Michael finished singing the song and leaned down to kiss Pete's head. He couldn't help it. Pete looked... cute and vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 9:27 pm

Pete nearly blushed, but regained his control before the shade of the pink got too bright. He hated being vulnerable, but he trusted Michael.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 9:35 pm

He'll probably be back to normal in no time.
Michael smiled and started singing another song.
This was nice for however long it was going to last.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 9:38 pm

Right as Michael got to the middle of the song, Pete decided to lean up and peck the Aussie's lips again, liking the feel of them. He was really beginning to like the younger man.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 9:40 pm

Michael stopped abruptly in surprise and started laughing. He wondered if everybody else found Pete this confusing.

"Do you want me to sing or...?" He kissed Pete back.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 9:43 pm

Pete let out a chuckle. "Yeah, I just thought you look awfully hot when you sing," Pete managed to say, surrounded by a little laughter. He kissed the guitarist once more, staring into his eyes as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 9:51 pm

Michael blushed and ran his tongue along Pete's bottom lip. "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 9:55 pm

"Yes really," Pete said, opening his mouth only to bite the edge of Michael's bottom lip softly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 9:59 pm

Michael closed his eyes and moaned slightly, not expecting it.

He started kissing Pete more hungrily than before he'd sucked Pete off because now he was actually interested. He couldn't figure out why but he felt he needed to memorize Pete's taste. It was like the bassist's vulnerability had cast some kind of spell on him.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 10:09 pm

Pete smirked as he kissed Michael back. He slowly turned his body around, to where he was still in Michael's lap, but both of their chests were touching. He held Michael's shirts next to where the guitarist's shoulders were as his tongue begged for entrance.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 10:14 pm

Michael gladly opened his mouth for him with a mumbled, "Pete." He wrapped an arm around the injured man carefully so he wouldn't fall off and clutched at the dirt ground with the other hand.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 10:16 pm

Pete's tongue danced around hungrily in Michael's mouth. He loved the taste of the Aussie. Exploring every crevice and every inch of Michael's mouth, Pete began gripping the guitarist's shirt even tighter.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 10:19 pm

Michael chased Pete's tongue with his own, another little moan escaping between their lips. Why hadn't it been like this before? Why hadn't he noticed how good Pete tasted?
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 10:23 pm

Pete moaned as their tongues clashed, both of them eager to explore one another's mouths; wanting to remember each other's taste. Pete let go of the right side of Michael's shirt, only to let his hand move up and rest on the back of the younger man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 10:27 pm

The fingers of the hand Michael was clutching at the ground with tightened and he felt his blood rushing. "Pete... I'm..."

His breathing was shallow as he broke the kiss for a few moments to taste more of Pete, moving his mouth to Pete's neck and adjusting their angle so they could be comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 10:29 pm

"You're what?" Pete moaned breathlessly as Michael worked on his neck. Pete arched his neck as much as possible without feeling pain, and moaned again.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 10:32 pm

I've been denying feelings like this for too long. I'm sorry, Tom.

He hesitated, pulling his lips away from Pete's neck. "I'm getting hard. Maybe we should stop..."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 10:34 pm

"Please...don't," Pete gasped out. He was getting hard himself, but he was enjoying this all too much.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 10:37 pm

Michael smiled shyly and went back to the task at hand: sucking on Pete's neck.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 10:39 pm

Pete arched his neck further, letting out another moan. His left hand slid up form the Aussie's neck as Pete wrapped his fingers in Michael's hair, pulling at it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 10:41 pm

Michael pulled his hand from the ground and shook it, wiping it on his pants to remove more excess dirt. He used that arm to wrap around Pete and moved the clean one to stick a few fingers under Pete's clothes expericmentally.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 10:45 pm

"Oh fuck," Pete moaned. He was getting painfully hard. He tugged a little more at Michael's hair, moaning again as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 10:51 pm

"Pete," Michael shifted and accidently rubbed up against him. "How much do you think you can handle?"
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 10:52 pm

"At this point," Pete began breathlessly,"I can handle anything." Please say you're going to do what I think you're going to do...
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 10:54 pm

"Are you sure?" Michael quickly added, "I'll be gentle," so it wouldn't sound like he was trying to talk Pete out of it. He wanted this too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come With Me If You Want To Live
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: