{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Come With Me If You Want To Live

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:01 am

"Pete," Michael said softly and smiled, kissing him tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:03 am

Pete gave a weak smile and kissed back Michael with passion. To tell the truth, Pete was normally afraid of getting close to someone on an intimate level. He was more of a one night stand kind of guy, but he was thinking that maybe there could be more to him and Michael.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:07 am

"This is nice," Michael mumbled sleepily, kissing Pete again.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:09 am

"Mhmm," Pete muttered as he kissed Michael back. He began using one of his hands to play gently with Michael's hair as he stared down at the guitarist, a faint smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:11 am

Michael tried to keep his eyes open. He couldn't fall asleep on top of Pete. He was probably hurting him as it was, but he didn't feel like he could move just yet.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:13 am

Setting his fears aside, Pete decided to try and get some sleep. His eyes shut as his breathing calmed and became nearly silent. He knew that if he had another nightmare, Michael would be there to keep him safe.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:18 am

Michael yawned and caught himself drifting again. He shifted so most of his weight wasn't on Pete anymore and got comfortable.

He had doubts about falling asleep naked but pushed them aside. He was too tired to reach for his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:51 am

Pete opened one eye as Michael shifted his weight. He pulled the Aussie back down ontop of him, wanting to share some of the heat from his body. With one hand still mindlessly playing with Michael hair, Pete closed his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:59 am

Michael was pleasantly surprised once again. Maybe he had been babying Pete a little. He was just worried that was all. He lifted his head to give Pete another light kiss before settling down with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:13 am

As much as it hurt to have Michael laying ontop of him, Pete needed him there. Pete kept his eyes closed as Michael kissed him, only using a small smile to indicate that he even noticed it.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:29 am

Michael fell into a state somewhat deeper than being half asleep but not quite all the way there. He was keeping alert as possible for any sounds Pete or the jungle around them might make that would be a sign of trouble. Inside he felt a little happy at being pulled back. It was like Pete wanted him and didn't just need him.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:32 am

Pete shivered a little as the cool night air surrounded them. He held Michael a little closer, happy to have the Aussie with him. Yawning once more, Pete fell into a deep sleep, without any dreams at all.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:44 am

Pete's even breathing relaxed Michael so much that if he wasn't making sure to keep his ears peeled he'd probably have fallen completely asleep.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:49 am

Pete had fallen completely asleep, feeling safe and warm under Michael. They stayed in this position for hours, finally getting the rest they both needed.
~~~~~~~~~~~
After only a short amount of time, the sun rose up into the sky, waking everything up in it's presence. Through the thick branches of the tall jungle trees, there was minimal sunlight reaching through.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:51 am

Michael frowned slightly at the feeling of sunlight and buried his face against Pete's skin.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:54 am

Pete squinted his eyes as a patch of sunlight shone right in his face. He grunted a little as he was forced to wake up. ALthough being irritated by the sunlight, Pete was happy to be able to look down at a half-asleep Michael. Pete smiled as he stared down at the younger man.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 9:08 pm

"Mmm," Michael smiled at the feeling of skin under his face. He had fallen completely asleep sometime during the night and didn't remember a thing. He gave Pete a kiss on the chest before he opened his eyes are realized everything that had taken place the night before was real after all. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:15 pm

"Hey," Pete said following a content sigh. He reached down and started playing with the Aussie's hair again, a small smile on his face. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:22 pm

"Good," Michael smiled back, kissing Pete's skin again. "Do you want to get dressed?"
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:34 pm

"Yeah, I guess so," Pete yawned. "We don't want them to think that we've disappeared." Although I'm almost certain that everyone will know what we've been up to.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:43 pm

"Yeah," Michael moved to recover their clothes, suddenly leaned in to steal a kiss, and continued what he had been doing. He watched Pete out of the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:48 pm

Pete groaned as he reached over beside his body to retrieve his shirt. Carefully sitting up, he slowly put his shirt on, waiting paitiently for Michael to bring his pants. He couldn't complain; he liked the view of a standing naked Michael.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:51 pm

Michael grabbed his pants and realized somehow they'd been turned inside out. He fixed them and pulled them on before handing Pete his own pants.

"Where is my shirt?" the Aussie scratched his head.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:58 pm

Pete reached back behind himself to retrieve his boxers before putting them on. As he struggled putting his pants on, he looked over at Michael and sighed, rolling his eyes. "It's right behind you," he nearly laughed. Sometimes Michael was rather clueless.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 9:53 am

"Oh," Michael smiled sheepishly and picked up his shirt to put it on. Fully dressed now, he came back to Pete's side and sat down. He suddenly had the feeling that by letting Pete set the pace they'd gone too far too fast, but it didn't matter. He couldn't change who he was. He'd given Pete what he wanted because he knew Pete wanted it. He had a feeling that maybe he was letting Tom down even though he wasn't quite so sure what the other man wanted.

Michael put a hand to his face to try and interrupt his own thoughts. The warmth he felt there had to have meant that he was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come With Me If You Want To Live
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: