{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's lonely but it's safe

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2007-07-07

It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 3:51 pm

"Hmm..." Mikey placed a finger on his bottom lip. "Never leave him alone. Lock up all knives and other sharp objects. Tying him to something can work, too. And I don't know why he has a gun licence..." This was said with a wry smile. "You also have to be careful when he sleeps, because he has really bad, sometimes strange, dreams... And he cries a lot. I can't think of anything else, but how's he been acting here?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 4:01 pm

"Psycho," he confirmed. "Michael - you know, our new guitarist - won't talk about it, but I'm pretty sure Tom tried to physically attack him. Tom is very dependant, and no one can stand to see him cry, so we generally comply to anything he asks for. And he never seems to make up his mind about anything, either. It's like he has all those sides of his personality that are in constant conflict and...yeah, I'm bad at explaining, but you get the idea." He looked at Gabe, then at his own hands. "His behavior can't be caused by one specific thing, right? I mean, surely there's more to it...?"

I want him back the way he was before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 4:05 pm

"Physically attack?" Mikey whistled. "That's... kinda like Tom is." He chewed on his lip and looked at William sympathetically. "You had a different Tom in your band. The 'scene Tom' always carries a gun. And ti sounds like he's guilt-tripping you to get what he wants." Mikey sat down beside William, pulling his hat off his head and wringing it out. "I don't think it's all caused by the biploar disorder, but the timing was just a bit convenient. Tom was already run down." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 4:12 pm

"...to get what he want?" William repeated, still looking down. "You mean, he's manipulating me - is that it?"
What if he never meant a word of what he said, and he's just using me?
"I suppose there's nothing we can do, right? Aside from confiscating the gun. He'll never...I mean, he won't..."
He won't ever be the same because of what I've done to him. Nick knew and never told me. Why?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 4:14 pm

"At the moment, Tom manipulates everyone. It's almost as if..." Mikey stared at his hands. "Call me crazy, but I think he's punishing us for not having the mental disease." He squeezed William's knee comfortingly. "It's not your fault. It's not mine either. Bipolar Disorder is caused by stress. Artists get it a lot. Warped was hell for him." He gave William a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 4:18 pm

"I know, I...the band should have been more supportive." He pondered for a moment. "Being around him now feels like having to raise a kid. You know you can't give him everything he wants, but at the same time you wish you could. It's really frustrating."

He sighed. "I'm too young to be a single mother."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 4:21 pm

Mikey laughed bitterly. "He was far, far worse when he first got the pills." He rubbed his eyes tiredly. "Up all hours of the night, screaming, turning his guitar as loud as it would go at ungodly hours, smashing things, refusing to take his medication... He broke Nick's arm at one point, and then I started forcing it down his throat." Mikey shrugged again.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 4:30 pm

"Well fuck... We better not run out of them."
His fingers played nervously in the sand. He kept thinking about how violent Tom could get. What if he trying to hurt him? Or worse - what if he tried to hurt Gabe? He avoided looking at the man.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 4:34 pm

Gabe gave Mikey a look.
"How long do you think we can extend the time without pills... ?" he asked.
Gabe needed to know how much time they had before their stay became a dangerous one. He didn't want anybody to get hurt. Especially William.
He's already been hurt enough as it is.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 4:35 pm

"He... he's better now." Mikey choked out the words. "Don't hate him." He opened his suitcase again, listlessly rummaging through. "Treat him like you would have before, if he didn't have Bipolar Disorder and was just wanting your attention. He's an attention whore, always has been." He ran a hand through his hair tiredly. "And I do have spare pills, because I didn't know how long Tom would stalk you guys."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 4:39 pm

William blinked. "Stalk us? Wait, what?" He stopped moving.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 4:41 pm

Gabe looked at Mikey, awaiting his response.
He had dared hoping it was just an expression, that he wasn't really stalking the guys from TAI.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 4:46 pm

"I'm guessing I shouldn't have said that." Mikey pulled the spare packet of pills from his suitcase. "But that's why Tom was on the plane. He didn't know you'd be on it though. And me? Partly innocent bystander, partly mental keeper and partly there to see if anyone in Australia was interested in Wax On Radio... I guess I won't find out."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 4:50 pm

"Wait wait wait...!" He raised a hand before Mikey's face. "Why would he be stalking us? That makes no sense! And you let him do it? Did Nick know? Nick should have told me!"

He let himself fell on his back. "That's just crazy. And he carried a gun."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 4:54 pm

"He didn't know he'd be on it?" Gabe was a bit confused.
"Okay okay. What were you guys doing on the plane? What was the real purpose?" he asked. This was all so confusing Gabe almost said 'never mind' but refrained.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 4:56 pm

Mikey screwed up his eyes. "Tomwantedtofollowyou." He said quickly. "Andpossiblyhurtyou." He zipped up his suitcase and grabbed the handle. He'd spoilt everything now. They were going to hate Tom. And Tom was going to hurt them.
And Tom was going to hurt Tom.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 5:05 pm

William went back to a sitting position, his back stained with dirt and mud. "Oh, you gotta be kidding me!"
He couldn't tell whether he was mad at Tom for trying to hurt him or at Mikey and Nick for not warning him. Everybody was guilty.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 5:11 pm

Gabe had had enough.
"So, do you even know what the hell you're gonna do? Why the fuck does he even have a gun on him?" he said a bit too loudly.
"Shouldn't he be interned if he has a mental illness that makes him dangerous to public civilization? Because him wanting to hurt anyone is danger to the public."

Are you sure you even care about him? Letting him do all this doesn't make it seem like you do.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 5:14 pm

Mikey's colour rose and he turned on Gabe angrily. "What the hell would you do?" He screamed. "WHAT THE HELL WOULD YOU DO?" He grabbed the taller man and slammed him against the tree. Usually, Mikey didn'y have that kind of power, but anger made him so much stronger. "Would you let your best friend in the entire world be sectioned? Of course he's GODDAMN ANGRY! He was kicked out of a band he dropped college for for NO GOOD REASON! He's hurting inside, and I don't see you saying Wentz or your pretty boy toy should be interned, even though they're just as bad!" He slammed his fist into Gabe's mouth angrily.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 5:19 pm

Even though William judged Gabe had gone too far, he couldn't bear the though of him getting in a fight. If Mikey had been able to control Tom, and he could seriously injure Gabe.

"Mikey! Fucking stop it!" He wrapped an arm around the man's waist and tugged his shirt with his free hand. "Stop!"

Even Gabe is getting hurt because of me now. Why did I get away with it in the first place? I shouldn't be here. I don't deserve everything I've got.

Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 5:29 pm

Gabe grabbed Mikey's fist and threw it down.
"PETE OR ANYONE YOU'VE MENTIONNED NEVER CHASED PEOPLE AROUND TRYING TO HURT THEM. NO ONE DESERVES TO BE ENDANGERED."
He wiped the blood with his bare arm. His lip had visibly swollen.
"And don't think Tom is the only guy who ever got ditched out of a band" he said. "He has a mental illness. If you cared a little less about yourself and a bit more about him, you'd get him properly treated."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 5:33 pm

As quickly as it had risen, the blood drained from Mikey's face. He opened his mouth, but no words came out. he couldn't formulate anything. The guilt flared up inside him. Is it because of me? I'm only trying to help him. No... No! He pulled his wallet from his pocket and opened it, handing it to William and showing him the picture inside. "That's why I didn't want him sectioned." He said gruffly.
Tom wasn't looking at the camera. He was on his knees, Nick just behind him. A little dog was staring adoringly at him.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 5:36 pm

"That's...his dog?" William asked, confused. For a moment he forgot what the whole thing was about. It's cute. "Tom has a dog? I didn't know."

Tom looks happy.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 5:42 pm

Gabe looked at the picture. He could partly understand. His voice was calmer.
"I know it may sound cruel. But this" he gestured "this is not better. Sometimes you've gotta go through harsher times before attaining the happier ones."
He sighed. He was beginning to feel a headache coming onto him.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 5:45 pm

"Bear." Mikey whispered, ignoring Gabe. He flipped the clear plastic casing over, exposing another picture of Tom. This time, Tom looked thin and haggard. There was pain written across his features, and he looked so tired. There wasn't even the beginnings of a smile on his face. "We sectioned him before." He ran his fingers over the picture. "That's what happened."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's lonely but it's safe
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next