{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:59 pm

Tom ran through the versions of his name in his head. "Foma..." He rubbed his forehead. "No. I don't like it. Maas. Nah. Umm... Macy?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:01 pm

"Macy?" Michael blinked. "How do you remember all that?"
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:02 pm

Tom shrugged. "I have an IQ of 147 and speak four languages. It drove the teachers mad, because that's all orally."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:04 pm

Michael coughed at the word 'orally' in an immature way then laughed at his own immaturity. "Hopefully Marlee will take after you. I'm not that smart."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:05 pm

Tom punched his stomach gently. "I guessed." He teased. "Y'know, it's kinda obvious."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:07 pm

"I don't have to be smart to be good at the things you like," Michael teased back. "It's all emotional."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:08 pm

Tom leant in and gently bit the tip of Michael's nose. "Good at things, hmm?" He murmured. "You'll have to show me later."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:19 pm

"Yes, later," Michael smiled. "Is it almost naptime for Marlee?"
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:20 pm

The answer came as another hoop went flying towards them. Tom ducked.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:21 pm

Michael couldn't move out of the way in time. "You're going to hurt my feelings, little girl."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:23 pm

Marlee giggled in delight, clapping her hands again. "How hard does she throw it?" Her father asked, pulling his little daughter onto his lap.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:27 pm

"It doesn't feel good but it doesn't hurt too bad." Michael realized he couldn't see the spots she had hit so far. "Am I bruising?"
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:28 pm

Tom moved Michael's hair out the way. "It's a little red. But we can say it's a battle wound." He kissed his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:28 pm

"Marlee's going to beat me up," Michael chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:29 pm

"She's an abusive daughter." Tom murmured his agreement.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:12 am

Michael looked over Tom's shoulder at the baby in his lap, suddenly wondering where Jeannie had run off to.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 1:00 pm

Marlee hugged Mikko close to her, rubbing her face on the bear's stomach. "I'm not getting that back." Tom gently trailed a finger down the side of her face.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:32 pm

"Maybe in a about ten years," Michael offered teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:34 pm

"Ten years!" Tom whined. "It took me practically the same length of time to get the damn thing in the first place!" Marlee giggled.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:42 pm

"You could take it when she goes to school," Michael tried to imagine Marlee that old.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:46 pm

Tom pouted. "That's a long time away." The little girl yawned, rubbing her eyes sleepily. Mikko fell from her grasp.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:50 pm

Michael raised his eyebrows, wondering what Tom would do.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:51 pm

Tom grabbed the bear and held it close to the little girl, so he was hugging both of them. "You tired?" He cooed quietly. He looked at Michael "We should get some seats from the plane."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:52 pm

"Why?" Michael looked puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 3:08 pm

Tom rolled his eyes. "If we kinda steal some of the seats from the plane - possibly the ones that we sat on - then it'll be more comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Fuselage-
Jump to: