{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Empty
PostSubject: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:50 pm

As soon as he was out of sight of the other men, Tom flew at Michael, sobbing into his chest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:57 pm

Michael rubbed Tom's back with one hand and whispered in his ear, mostly humming random notes he was putting together on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:58 pm

"They thought I'd hurt her." Tom whispered. "They thought I'd do that...!" The rest of his words were incoherant as he cried into his lover.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:01 pm

"I know you wouldn't," Michael shushed him gently and held him a little closer.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:02 pm

Tom calmed himself down, leaning his forehead on Michael's neck.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:04 pm

Michael smiled slightly and moved to kiss Tom's hair with a whispered, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:06 pm

Tom gave him a weak smile back. "I love you too." he whispered, before pulling away. The little girl in his arms said something in her own language, waving her arms around. "God..." He realised. "I almost lost you for good."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 2:50 pm

"You love your daddy too don't you, Marlee?" Michael reached out to hold one of her little hands in his fingers. I won't let that happen.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:01 pm

Marlee mumbled something else, tugging Michael's hand to chew on it. "She says yes." Tom chuckled. My God, I love you two so much.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:06 pm

Michael smiled and gave both of his loved ones a gentle kiss on the cheek. "So..."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:07 pm

Tom leant his head on Michael's shoulder briefly. "Let's get this one some toys." He stroked his daughter's soft hair. "But... well I don't really want dead people's toys. So only stuff they were selling, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:09 pm

"Right," Michael nodded, making a face at the idea of 'borrowing' from a corpse. "Should we both go or...?"
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:10 pm

"I'm not allowed to let you leave my sight." Tom pulled a face. "They don't trust me, child beater that I am."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:14 pm

Michael moved a hand to Tom's head and gently massaged his scalp. "I was just wondering if Marlee should be around whatever is there."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:22 pm

Tom moved Marlee until her head was leaning on his chest. He changed his mind and tucked her into his shirt. "There. Now she won't see anything."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:25 pm

Michael watched Tom with a puzzled expression then hid a smile at the end result. "Good. Let's go then."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:26 pm

Tom entwined hands with Michael, moving towards the plane wreckage.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:29 pm

Michael gave Tom's hand a little squeeze as they started moving and looked at the wreck in wonder. He couldn't believe this scrap metal was the same plane that flew them here.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:30 pm

Tom shivered, letting go of Michael's hand to scramble up it. "I am never going on a plane again."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:32 pm

"You won't have to if you don't want to," Michael assured him quietly although he agreed with Tom's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:33 pm

"At least we'll float or drown, and it won't be prolonged like this if we go on a ship." Tom muttered, wrenching open the door.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:36 pm

Michael personally wished that he could keep Tom and Marlee in a house or a flat and never have to travel very far, but he knew they wouldn't be one hundred percent safe even there. It was an unrealistic dream. He sighed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:36 pm

"Oh God!" Tom pulled a face. "Don't come in, Michael." He scrambled in, light and lithe on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:39 pm

Michael paused at the doorway, "How bad is it?"
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:40 pm

"Like, real bad." Tom slipped back. "I told you. Don't come in. I've seen this sort of stuff before." He pressed his lips to Michael's in a chaste kiss, pushing him back slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Fuselage-
Jump to: