{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:39 pm

"Well?" Tom reached over and placed the baby in his suitcase. "Show me some of these good skills."
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:45 pm

"I don't know..." Michael grinned.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:46 pm

Tom pouted. "Fine then..." He whined, making as if to reach over to bring Marlee back onto the chairs.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:48 pm

"Okay," Micheael grabbed Tom and pulled his lover onto his chest. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:49 pm

"I'm not sure." Tom grinned. "Surprise me. But remember." He moved in closer. "We have to be quiet." He whispered against Michael's lips.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:00 pm

"You never let me finish..." Michael smiled and moved to lift Tom's shirt up slightly and kiss the exposed skin.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:01 pm

Tom gasped. "What do you mean?" He asked, wrapping his legs around Michael's slim figure.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:04 pm

Michael kissed lower and moved his fingers the top of Tom's pants, opening them in a single fluid movement.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:05 pm

Tom bit back another moan, clear grey eyes watching the other man.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:20 pm

Michael pushed Tom's pants lower on his hips, kissing his way down with the fabric. He looked up to make sure it was absolutely clear where his end destination was as he hooked his fingers in Tom's underwear in preparation to pull the clothes completely off.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:31 pm

Tiny whimpers escaped Tom's lips as he lay there. He watched Michael, mouth parting, silently urging him to continue.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:35 pm

Michael kissed Tom near one of his exposed hips and pulled his pants down his thighs. He took Tom's cock in his hand and tightened his fist, jerking Tom off a few times quickly to get him harder.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:37 pm

Tom choked on his wail, bucking his hips. "Feels good..." He moaned.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:41 pm

"Yeah?" Michael continued for a little longer, fingering the slight toughtfully before bending down to run his tongue roughly over the underside.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 6:19 pm

Tom let out a whisper of a scream, fighting to keep his hips still. "P-please..." He begged. "Please..."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 6:27 pm

Michael gripped one of Tom's hips with his hand and massaged it lightly, "Love you." He smiled and leaned back down to take Tom into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:46 pm

Tom whimpered, tangling his fingers in Michael's blonde curls.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:44 pm

Michael pulled up slightly, sucking on the head of Tom's cock before taking as much of the other man in as he could.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:45 pm

Tom gave a breathless grown, pulling harder on Michael's hair. He didn't mean to, but he'd never had this done before.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:50 pm

Michael sucked harder, humming a little since he couldn't laugh with his mouth full of Tom. He massaged the other man's hips lightly with his thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:53 pm

"I... I'm gonna..." Tom warned, unable to finish his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:55 pm

Michael looked up a moment, moving his hands lower and working harder. He prepared himself mentally for what was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:03 pm

With the quietest of cries, Tom spilled into Michael's mouth, shaking as the aftershocks rode through him.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:18 pm

Michael swallowed all of Tom's cum and pulled away, wiping the side of his mouth with his hand. "Good?" he asked in a hoarse voice.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:23 pm

"Amazing." Tom whispered, pulling up his trousers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Fuselage-
Jump to: