{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Me neither.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Me neither. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:55 pm

William smiled. "Were you trying to out-smart me with your metaphor right there? I think you were." He laughed. "Anyways. As long as no one else's playing the game, I'm still in the lead." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:58 pm

"I think we're all playing our own game" he said with a faint smile. "But each other's movements affect our game." He shrugged. "If that makes any more sense."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:03 am

William sighed. "Let's skip all the complicated shit." He stopped walking, and looked straight at Gabe. "I love you, and apparently you love me too. I've done very stupid things, and I'm paying for them. Now, the only reason I'm settling for the 'just friends' status you imposed is because it's all I can get from you. Don't think I'm over it just yet, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:05 am

Gabe was surprised by the sudden interjection of straight-forwardness. You're settling? What were you intending to do about it? "Uh... okay" was all he could say. He slipped his hands in his jeans back pockets.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:09 am

William playfully slapped the back of Gabe's head. "Good. At least something's clear now." He grinned and turned away before starting to walk. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:16 am

Gabe clamped his eyes shut as he shook his head with a wide grin. He opened his eyes and looked at William, quickening his pace to catch up with the younger man. I'm glad he thinks it's clear. Because I couldn't find things further away from clear or defined. "Where're we headed?" he asked as he looked both ways.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:19 am

"Anywhere with water and without Pete," William announced. "I think I've got enough strenght to wash myself now. I really need to." He slowed down a little, wondering if Gabe would agree and follow.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:24 am

Gabe slowed down at the same pace. He turned his head and gave William a questionning look. "Do you want me to bugger off? So you can..." he swallowed, finding the rest of his sentence oddly uncomfortable to say " ...wash?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:34 am

William shrugged, a blank expression on his face. "Just don't stare. It's not like you haven't seen me naked before. Big deal."

The river came to an abrupt turn, thus being in their way. William lifted a finger. "There. Maybe I've got more luck than I thought." He unzipped his pants and took them off, defiantly exposing his bruises. He needed to prove to himself that what Pete had done didn't affect him anymore - although it was clearly not the case.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:44 am

How the hell am I not supposed to stare? Be it the bruises, or the simple fact that William was stark naked in front of him, Gabe had to muster much effort to seem casual and not fix his eyes on the particularly coloured thighs of his ex-boyfriend. Just act normal... He walked to the edge of the river and looked into the water. "I'd dip my feet" he said, more to himself. Seeing as his jeans were tight fit, he couldn't pull them up his shins. He unzipped them and slid them off - he still had black briefs underneath - and sat at the edge, letting his legs into the water. He whistled while carefully pre-selecting the next place his eyes would set on.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:55 am

William slowly walked in the water, taking his time to adjust himself to the temperature. He stopped when the water reached his chest, and gently rubbed his larger bruise with his hand, wincing as he did so. "It's stupid. I actually thought I could wash everything off and pretend it never happened." He smiled sadly and walked deeper in the water.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:01 am

Gabe looked at the brown-haired man. He gave a weak smile. If only I had proof I could trust you. He hated seeing William this way and not doing anything. He hated himself for not doing anything. As much as he didn't think touching William would help, no doubt the younger man would be better with greater support. Gabe got up. "Canon-ball!" he yelled; and jumped into the water. As he drifted into the dark blue depths of the river, he had to resist the urge to let his lungs fill themselves.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:07 am

William giggled at first, and then simply laughed. "Saporta, you're stupid," he thought out loud, glad the man underwater couldn't hear him. He let himself float near the center of the river.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:12 am

Gabe jumped out and whipped his hair back in an exaggerated way. "Ah..." he comically moaned. "Thanks to Herbal Essence, my hair feels fresh!" And he laughed, while swimming along the small waves of the river.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:16 am

William laughed loudly again. "That was...wow." He cleared his throat and grinned. "They should hire you. Definitely." He himself was surprised Gabe had managed to make him smile. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:22 am

"Ditch music, become a commercial actor! Mm-hmm, nah" he said while swimming back to where he had plunged. "Music just never gets old. And touring is awesome, you know that." Even with it's downsides. Gabe remembered the hard time William had had during the Warped Tour in 2006. He went to ask William about his bruises and refrained. He kept himself head above surface as he gently kicked in the water. Oddly enough, he wasn't chilly at all.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:27 am

William would have tried to float on his back if he hadn't been naked. Instead, he simply moved his legs underwater. "Collaborations are pretty sweet too. Remember, we have that one song to record together." He was referring to the one Gabe had sang to him.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:30 am

Gabe giggled. "Oh yeah, I remember that. How'd it go again?" He swam closer to the younger man, however keeping safe distance.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:34 am

William closed his eyes, wrinkinling his nose as he tried to recall what it sounded like. Then, flawlessly, he hummed the slow beginning of the song. He stopped after a while and blushed slightly. "You had it better, but it was something like that."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:38 am

Gabe's face grew an instant smile. "No, it's perfect. Do it again. Continue." He almost reached out for the younger man. "Please?" It felt good to remembed easier times despite the circumstances they had been in.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:42 am

William smiled shyly and kept humming the song, not swimming around anymore. I wonder what it's going to be about. It still needs lyrics. William stopped at what it thought would be the end, and looked at Gabe for approval.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:46 am

Gabe gave a wink. "It's gonna be killer" he said. It has to be. The song had been born in what was probably some of the best memories Gabe had experienced in his whole life. The thoughts flourishing in his mind made him blush and he turned around. Just don't think about it. He faced William. "It's gonna be a great song" he repeated with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:50 am

"Yeah." William smiled. He could tell what Gabe was thinking about. It was our song. "You still need to write the words though, don't you? Do you even know what it's gonna say?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:57 am

Gabe lifted his gaze. "I thought maybe you could write them. I always liked your lyrics. Better than mine, that's for sure." And I couldn't decide what it'd say. He rubbed his nose, retaining a sneeze. Remembering the time they had spent together reminded Gabe how much he missed William. It was before the lies and treachery had started. Before he'd even seen the likes of Pete.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:03 am

"I think...it's going to be a song about truth." William swam away a bit, pondering how he could explain it better. "About what comes before the mistakes and the complications." If you let me write it, it's going to be a song about you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me neither.
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: