{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Me neither.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Me neither. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:56 pm

Gabe couldn't help turning his head around. The sight of the smaller but older man hit him harder than he had expected: from his dark hair to his washed out eyes to his worn hands, Gabe had to bite his lip. "Get out" he grunted to the older man. "I thought I told you I never wanted to see your face again. Beat it." He held William against him, determined to keep the younger man at a safe distance, as if Pete would pounce at any given second, which was unlikely in the given circumstances.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:02 am

William was almost certain Pete wouldn't do him any more harm, but how could he trust him? He couldn't get the previous events of of his head; he could still hear Pete's breathing in his ears and feel Pete's fingers on his skin. He remembered the feeling of disgust, and he remembered the pain. William lifted a weak arm to touch Gabe's cheek. "Don't let him hurt me," he whispered in one breath, still visibly scared.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:16 am

Gabe grabbed William's hand and gave it a slight squeeze while never taking his eyes off Pete. His gaze weighed down everything it met, and so he kept it fixed upon Pete. Get the fuck out. He didn't want him to see William in any kind of vulnerability. He knew the bassist fed off other's weaknesses: he had experienced it only a few days ago. You sicken me.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:51 pm

As much as Pete wanted to leave, he couldn't. He needed a rest. Staying still, a slight smirk still on his face, he kept his eyes shut, trying to calm himself down and preparing to leave in a few minutes. "Just ignore me," he smiled weakly, sighing as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:09 pm

Is he...provocating me? William shook. He desperately wanted to leave but, at the same time, he didn't want to seem like a coward in front of Gabe - although it probably was already the case. "You got what you wanted." It's never going to be the same again.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:13 pm

"I didn't get what I wanted," he murmured in a hoarse, cracking voice. "You aren't what I wanted. You're what Gabe wants," he smirked, his eyes still closed. "All I wanted was a gun."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:26 pm

William pulled away from Gabe. "Asshole, you..." He couldn't find the right words. "I told you I wasn't and you fucking have to rub it in my face, you son of a bitch!" he yelled, fists clenched. He didn't know what was hurting him the most - Pete being there, or Gabe witnessing him lose his temper. "He said you wouldn't want me anymore after what he did," he whispered to Gabe, staring down at his hands. "I told him it was already the case, and he said I'd always be a whore."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:31 pm

"Maybe you are, maybe you're not," he mumbled, his eyes still shut. "You seem awfully dedicated to Gabe. I was most likely wrong with that judgement," his smile faded as he leaned his head back against the tree.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:33 pm

Tears ran down William's cheeks. The rapist believes me yet Gabe doesn't. This is so fucked. He put his trembling hands on his knees and looked at Pete. "Tell me why you did it."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:38 pm

Frowning, Pete opened his eyes to stare over at William tiredly, keeping eye contact for the sake of showing that he meant what he was about to say. "I was being fucking stupid. I guess I felt like you had embarrassed me in front of the one guy that I had actually liked more than I should. I just kind of snapped. I did the same thing to Tom, only the agression came out a little differently," he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 11:58 pm

"Oh, I bet you think he was lucky" he said, before pulling a hand to his mouth. Shut up, Gabe. He straightened himself. "Shut up" he said, and this time he wasn't sure to whom it was directed. "Both of you. Just shut up." He turned to William. "I'm sorry, but if you want to hear this then I'll be leaving. Because I don't want to hear it." He turned to Pete and back at William. "Sorry" he added. I really don't want to leave you, but if I hear any more of this I'm going to explode.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:03 am

William shook his head. "No, no!" He grasped Gabe's arm, eyes wide and tearful. "I'm going. We're going." He tried to get on his feet and fell back down. He made a second attempt, this time succesful, although he was dangerously staggering. "Let's go, Gabe."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:10 am

Gabe turned to Pete. "Oh, and about what you said to my dear ex-boyfriend." He gave a wicked smile. Cupping William's cheek with one hand, holding him with the other, Gabe brushed his lips ever so slightly on William's in a sweeping movement. He looked at Pete again. "I wouldn't mind getting close to him if I had to. He'll always be ten times more attractive than you could ever wish to be, even all battered up." He held William to help the him stay on both feet. Don't get mad at me. I had to say it. Whether to you or him - makes no difference.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:16 am

William smiled weakly, unsure if it was due to the compliment or the gesture. Holding on tightly to Gabe to keep his balance, he whispered, "Thank you." I might be an only an ex-boyfriend but you make me a happy ex-boyfriend. He made a few steps and, now certain he could walk, let go of Gabe and did so very slowly, away from Pete.

Last edited by on Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:26 am

Gabe had to resist the urge of glaring back at Pete. He simply looked forwards, with an occasional glance at William who was now strolling dangerously... alone; he took every step wondering if he'd done the right thing. He rushed to William at the sight of him teetering and slowed down when the younger man caught his balance. William probably thinks I'm heartless to have no mercy for Pete. He's always been that way - understanding. But I can't forgive, nor forget, so easily. And I'll probably remember this my whole life. He gave a quick glance at the brown-haired man next to him. Are you gonna remember all of this once we get back home?
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:30 am

When they were at a safe distance from Pete, William slowed down without actually stopping. He didn't have to be looking at Gabe to know the man had constantly been glancing at him. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:36 am

Gabe lifted his eyebrows and grinned innocently. "Nothing, nothing! Do I look like something's on my mind?" I mean, we just faced your rapist and all; but besides that all's dandy. He lifted his shoulders and looked at William as he tilted his head, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:40 am

William lifted his index and poked the very center of Gabe's forehead. "Fake grin. I know it when I see one." He frowned. "I'm the one who was touched against my will, not you. Don't worry so much." It's not like we're a couple, he thought, and smiled slightly when it crossed his mind.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:45 am

Gabe closed his eyes and laughed. He opened them to reveal dark pupils staring straight at William. "You saying that makes me feel so much better" he said sarcastically. "But despite what you think - because I really don't know what you think - I still care for you. You're still my... friend." You can always tell me you don't want of my friendship. "I don't despise you, or anything. I'm over it."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:50 am

"Good," William said enthusiastically, using his best fake grin for the occasion. His heart ached a little. "I'm glad we're still friends." He turned his head and let his smile fade, gradually accelerating his pace. If that's what you want then there's nothing I can do. At least I'll have you near.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:33 pm

Gabe gently flicked a finger in William's forehead. "Now you're the one with the fake grin" he said. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:37 pm

The way you read me so well but can never see how I feel. That's what's wrong, you idiot. William made sure to smile the best he could. "Nothing. Everything's fine for once." He kept walking. "You're paranoid, dude." He laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:41 pm

Gabe gave a high, dry laugh. "And you're the worst actor ever. But it's fine if you don't wanna tell me. I'm not gonna force it out of you." He continued his pace, looking ahead. The last thing he wanted to do was force William into anything, even if it was just simple speech.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:47 pm

William frowned. "I had acting classes in high school, for your information. Don't diss my skills...or lack of thereof." He chuckled to himself and kept walking. "It's juts that... It's like playing snakes and ladders, you know? I was pretty lucky when I started but I landed on a snake right before the goal. So now I'm back to the first square. It kind of sucks but it's still better than losing the whole game, right?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:52 pm

Gabe gave a slight grin. "Yeah, but Snakes & Ladders is completely random. You can't decide what the dice'll give you... But I think you've made your choices yourself. You decided what spaces you wanted to stop on. You just didn't take the time to see if there was a snake attached to them." A quick glint went by his dark eyes. "Look at me, getting all metaphorical" he said in quick embarrassement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me neither.
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: