{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Me neither.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Me neither. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:32 pm

"But your proposition implied playing rough, Gabe." William giggled. "You must have been really high last time if you thought I was being delicate." He kissed Gabe's red cheek and smiled. "Just kidding." He took Gabe's hand away from his waist. "Say it again. What are you going to let me do, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:38 pm

Gabe's cheeks stayed pink as he giggled bashfully. "Fuck me," he said in a small voice. "I want you to fuck me." I must be out of my mind right now. He brought his hand back down to the opening in William's jeans and stroked the man's length between his thumb and index. "Come on, William. Prove me you're a man. This is your chance." And he bit his lip as he looked into the younger singers eyes.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:47 pm

"Only if you can prove me you can be perfectly docile," William replied in a whisper, gently biting Gabe's neck, nibbling at the skin. "If you'll surrender yourself completely." He pulled the man's pants and underwear down to his knees, but not further. He licked two of his fingers and smiled. "It's going to be the first time I do this without being high," he confessed. He moved his fingers lower, trailing his other hand down Gabe's thigh, and slowly slid them inside him as far as the space he had would permit.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:56 pm

"Fuck" he whispered. "I'm already swearing. Great," he said with a breathless laugh. Gabe opened his eyes and grinned harshly. "Go on. Show me what you've got." He extended his head as close as he could bring it to William's ear. "I'm ready for it," he whispered. He was starting to get hard as William's touch crept up his thigh.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 12:05 am

William carefully stretched Gabe with his fingers, not wanting to put up with a man angry for being hurt. He removed his two digits shortly after, and pulled Gabe's pants all the way down, before doing the same with his own. "You're tall," William confirmed, positioning himself beween the man's spread legs. He gave him a few strokes with his skillfull fingers to get him hard. "Technically, this won't hurt too much. Techincally being the keyword here." He lifted the man's thighs with both hands before slowly inserting the head of his cock inside him with a faint whimper.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 12:23 am

Gabe had watched the younger man do what he did, with occasional grunts and gasps. When William had started going in, Gabe let out a loud groan. "Continue," he hissed. It was like it was his first time: he barely remembered how it had felt, he only remembered he had laughed it off. This time was real, but Gabe trusted William to make it memorable. His eyes shone as they watered ever-so-slightly, narrowing to the feeling.

Last edited by on Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 12:31 am

William nodded seriously. Even though he was supposed to be the one in control, he was constantly waiting for Gabe's approval. How un-manly. Biting his lip in concentration, he inhaled more oxygen before pushing all the way inside the man. Even then, he stopped and gasped. It wasn't exactly uncomfortable; he could feel each of Gabe's muscles clench around his lenght. "Do you want me to start off slowly?" William asked, his cheeks burning hot.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 12:40 am

Gabe had thrown his head back when William had pushed himself all the way in. He felt the tip of William's cock against, or very near, his sensitive spot. His eyes opened again and he smiled weakly as he looked at William, his breathing intermingled with high gasps that could have been moaning. " ...do as you will. Will." And he bit his lip, his forehead already sweaty, getting ready for what he knew would feel very different to what he remembered. Or didn't.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 3:05 pm

William gently pressed a slender finger along Gabe's hipbone to help him relax. He smiled. I never thought I'd see you like that someday. He trailed his finger down to where the man's thighs met his own body, barely an inch below his groin. "Okay" he said in one breath. "Just tell me if it feels alright." He moved his hands to Gabe's sides, holding them firmly, and slowly slid himself out - just not quite completely - before pushing in again. He did so twice before it got easier and more comfortable, and allowed himself to thrust in as deep as he could.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:27 pm

Gabe's lips parted into a high moan. "L-ladies and gentlemen," he wheezed "Gabe Saporta being fucked. Enjoying the view?" His teeth had sunken into his bottom lip so deep his flesh was nearly white. I don't even know what I'm doing. He grabbed William's ribcage on the sides with each hand. "It feels... great," he said as he caught his breath. Or it will soon. "Go on."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:49 pm

"Very much. A different angle, I'd say." William winced a little when Gabe inadvertantly placed his hand over his bruise, but didn't complain. He repeated the same motion, moving back and forth inside Gabe, gradually quickening his pace until he had found the one he thought felt better. He focused on the man's breathing, wanting to know if he was really doing fine. After a few thrusts, he let a moan escape his slightly parted lips. He blushed.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:33 pm

Gabe let the tip of his fingers brush back and forth over William's delicate skin. At every thrust, he groaned; sometimes William hit him deep, other times he hit him good. His breathing was loud. At one thrust, his hands fell to the ground, grasping tufts of nearby grass. He smiled at William's moans as he brought his legs closer to the younger man. "Harder," he whispered in a sly voice.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:49 pm

William obeyed with a confident smile; his grip tightened on Gabe's body as he indeed thrusted harder, whimpering between gasps when he felt the man's muscles respond. His knees were getting dirty and scraped but he ignored it. He moved his fingers to Gabe's pelvis and wrapped them around the man's cock, stroking him slowly yet applying a good amount of pressure.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:01 pm

Gabe moaned in a surprisingly high-pitched voice as he welcomed William's touch with a small buck of the hips. His whole body felt as if it were burning up, and Gabe's mouth twitched into a smile of pleasure. His hands were in mid-air, holding the tufts of grass now adorned with roots and dirt.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:12 pm

William giggled at Gabe's reaction, only requiring more effort to catch his breath. He slid his thumb over the slit of his lover's cock in time with another thrust, significantly quickening his pace when he realized his hands were shaking.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:37 pm

"Mo... ah," Gabe tried to say. He took a deep breath and gave himself a push forwards with both hands, making the two men vertical and let himself drop down on William as his head fell backwards. His legs were wrapped around the younger man; his arms around his sweating neck.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:44 pm

"Oh fuck, Gabe," William moaned at the sudden pressure. He arched his back, pushing himself deeper inside the man, and stroke him harder, faster. His lips clumsily hit Gabe's in their proximity with an almost inaudible whimper.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:59 pm

Gabe's lips moved sloppily against William's as he felt himself on the edge; he felt swollen between William's fingers. "William," Gabe said in a rough and barely audible voice. He lifted his body and let himself fall down again, making distinct groans at each movement William made and moving his hips around in circles at each thrust to be touched everywhere deep inside. His breath grew faster than before against William's neck; he kissed it and sucked vigorously at the skin. His chest burned; his hands felt weak. "Nombre de Dios...!" Gabe said loudly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:10 am

It didn't take much more than's Gabe's lips attached to his skin to lose control of his movements. "Gabe...Gabe...oh god," he panted. He moaned one last time, quite loudly, and bit his lip in concentration. Unable to hold back - not even trying, he spilled inside the man, still jerking him off with an energy that seemed to have left the rest of his body.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:21 am

Gabe's hand only had time to reach for William's that both of them were hot and sticky - Gabe's voice echoed through the woods. He held himself against William, his sticky hand reaching for his shouder; his vision was hazy as he panted and tried to keep himself from falling to the ground. His other hand unconsciously clutched a tuft of William's hair however without pulling it, merely squeezing it very tightly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:33 am

William closed his fingers on Gabe's hand in his hair, and pulled it down so he could move his head. He eagerly kissed the man's shoulder, up his neck and along his jawline, and finally reached for his lips, kissing them softly. "I love you," he whispered, smiling yet taking deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:47 am

Gabe's breathing was heavy; he couldn't manage to close his mouth. "Fuck, William," he said in between breaths. "Is this love... ? I could get used to it." He let his head fall on the younger singers shoulder, his tongue hurling out as he breathed harder still, and tried to slide his hand up William's chest, in vain. It fell down on his thigh with a thud. Gabe's chest rose and fell as he traced circles on the skin that wasn't his that his hand had found.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:56 am

William didn't have much strenght to move either. "Then say it," he whispered with a playful smile, kissing Gabe again. "Admit I'm not a lady." He gently pushed his lover's legs down and laid down on his back so Gabe could rest on top of him. He pulled himself out and wiped the beads of sweat that had formed on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 6:13 pm

"You've got a complex," Gabe said with a giggle. "That's cute." He bent down over William, kissing him lightly, and rested his head on the brunette's chest. He was feeling a mixture of aching and pleasure; his whole body gleamed with sweat. He looked into the woods. "You're not a lady, Bill," he said as he eyed a bush.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:12 pm

William grinned, and caressed the top of Gabe's head the way one would pet a cat. "About time. Hey - Gabe?" He rested his hand on the man's back. "You love me, right? Even though you don't want to say it...you can nod, y'know." He bit his bottom lip, afraid he'd be annoying the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me neither.
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: