{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Me neither.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Me neither. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:29 am

Gabe's grin grew larger. "Dude, it can't be that much of a turn-on!" He waved a hand in front of William's blank expression. "¿Nunca has visto un individuo español romántico antes?" he asked in the same voice.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:33 am

William blushed even more, but smirked. "Nunca," he replied, his accent highly perceptible. Without warning him, he wrapped his arms around Gabe's neck and pushed him to the ground for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:31 pm

Gabe closed his eyes as he surrendered his mouth to the younger man, his arms loosely wrapped around him and his back arched against the ground. And if time could stop right here and now - I wouldn't need anything else.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:03 pm

William sucked on Gabe's bottom lip for a moment before letting the man breathe. "I missed being this close to you," he said, smiling somewhat shyly, his cheeks flushing.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:17 pm

Gabe kissed the tip of William's nose. "I missed it too" he replied in a soft voice. "You have no idea." And he slid a hand behind William's neck and pulled the younger man into another kiss; this time, his tongue slipped between William's lips and Gabe couldn't but smile as he did this. Saying corny things has never felt so right.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:39 pm

William gave into the kiss, sliding his hands under the back of Gabe's shirt as he did so. He tried being a little more intimate, but wasn't sure if he should push it further yet. He felt like he could taste every corner of Gabe's mouth; the thought made him smile slightly against the man's lips.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:46 pm

Gabe let his head back to the ground, still smiling. "Your hand's gonna get crushed" he said in a toned voice. He slid his own down William's neck as he rested his head, looking up into the man's eyes. You're really mine, aren't you?
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:53 pm

William grinned. "So what if it gets crushed? There are a lot of things I can do that don't require the use of my hands," he giggled, and faked looking around for something. "Was there more than one banana?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:58 pm

Gabe grabbed William's other hand. "Oh no you don't!" he said loudly with a grin. He looked over at the bundle of food and squinted his eyes when he saw a banana lying at the bottom of it. "Shit" he said. "Guess I'll have to crush both of your hands, then." And he laughed.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:06 pm

William smirked, but didn't struggle to free his hands. "I'd have to use my tongue, then," he said seductively. "You know how skilled I can be with my mouth." Gay chicken is like, the best game ever now.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:15 pm

Gabe raised his eyebrows. "I don't actually" he said with a sly face. "I don't count kissing. That's something everyone should be skilled at." He giggled. "Although it's obviously not the case." He placed his hands behind his head and wiggled into comfort.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:21 pm

William opened his mouth to protest, but simply stared at Gabe for a few seconds before actually speaking, offended. "That was so mean, Saporta." He pouted and looked away. "That's it, I'm not doing anything with you ever again."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:36 pm

Gabe burst out laughing. "I didn't mean you, idiot!" He poked William's nose with a finger and slid his hand back behind his head. "You understand me better in Spanish, for God's sake" he said, catching his breath.

Last edited by on Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:48 pm

William chuckled. "You just say that because you were afraid you wouldn't get any." He crossed his arms, one eyebrow raised to accentuate a playful smirk. "Wait...did you actually mean that sexy thing you said in Spanish?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:53 pm

Gabe bit his lip as he smiled. "Which bit?" he asked playfully. His dark eyes contrasted with his sand-filled hair.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:55 pm

"Oh, you know," William started teasingly, moving his ips accross the man's jawline, "that thing about spending the night with me. That could imply a lot of things."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:04 pm

Gabe reached out for a strand of William's brown hair and pushed it behind his ear. "You dirty little..." he whispered playfully. "I obviously meant baking. Can't you keep your mind out of the gutter for two seconds? And when I think of what you wanted to do with that poor banana..." He brought the same hand to his mouth comically and giggled.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:14 pm

"Yeah, sure. Bake with me all night, Gabe," William whispered using Gabe's seductive tone. He bit his lip, giving the man an innocent yet pleading look. "Some meals taste better when they're hot." He licked the skin at the junction of Gabe's neck and his chin.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:19 pm

"Watch out or I'll take a bite," Gabe said, lifting his chin. He slowly brought his hand to the brunettes buttocks and squeezed shamefully.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:27 pm

William giggled. "Nevermind what I said earlier. You eating? Total turn-on." He kissed Gabe's lips. "Which reminds me of what I had originally intended to do..." He lowered his body until his head was at the level of Gabe's crotch. He took the zipper between his teeth and pulled it down.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:56 pm

Gabe looked down at William, unable to supress a grin. "Since you'll obviously be the one eating," he said. "Which, - might I add, is an equally big turn-on - you might want Mr. Yellow over there instead." He pointed the banana. "Although I'm pretty sure I'd pay back better." He smiled, kissing William's collarbone sloppily as he reached and slowly slid down the younger man's jean zipper.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:03 pm

William giggled quietly as the man kissed him. "And just how are you going to pay back?" He pressed his lips against the fabric of Gabe's boxers. It's been a while.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:07 pm

"Like this." And Gabe slid his fingers into the open zipper of William's jeans, his body twisted to the side so he could reach, and motioned them around the bundle they found. He had forgotten William - unlike him - was not wearing any kind of underwear. Oh well. Makes it quicker, I guess. He giggled.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:17 pm

William gasped. "What's that, a quick demonstration?" He blushed, feeling himself growing hard inside Gabe's hand. "Maybe I should stick to the proposition you made earlier, before Tom and Michael interrupted us." He pulled the elastic waisband on Gabe's briefs the most he could before letting go, smiling in satisfaction when he heard it snap on the man's skin.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:23 pm

"Ouch - what was that for?" Gabe asked as he withdrew his hand to rub his sore skin. "You wanna play rough? I might just take back what I said earlier," he said with a small grin, his cheeks flushed to red; it wasn't a proposition he was used to making. "Or I'll just bite you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me neither.
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: