{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

That's what you get when you let your heart win.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-06-28

That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:06 pm

Pete staggered to his feet, unable to keep his balance as he trembled. What have I done? He could still hear Marlee crying. He cover his ears, almost ashamed of what he had just done.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:08 pm

"Thanks for helping." Tom snarled hoarsely at Michael, snatching Marlee from him. "It's alright..." He cooed, his voice cracking. He suddenly put Marlee down on a rock and retched blood.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:12 pm

Pete stared at the scene with wide eyes. What have I done?! He continued gasping for air, unable to move, except for the urge to tremble.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:13 pm

Tom wiped his mouth and directed a poisonous glare at Pete, picking up his daughter. He grabbed his suitcase and stormed off, ignoring Michael.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:18 pm

Pete kept trembling as Tom took Marlee and left. He remained silent, trying to avoid any looks from Michael. He quietly fell to his knees, tears forming at the borners of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:22 pm

[*cough*Michael*cough*]

The Australian gave Pete an angry look, before walking away into the jungle.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:53 pm

The first person William encountered was Pete. It certainly wasn't his first choice, but it was better than nothing. Noticing the man was crying, he assumed Michael had officially ditched him for good. "Pete?" William whispered. "Hey." He sat down next to him and rubbed his back. "It's okay."
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 1:38 pm

Pete shook his head, gently pushing William away. "No it isn't," his voice cracked. He pulled his knees to his chest, trying to hide a few tears that threatened to fall.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:01 pm

"I know what happened," William said, tilting his head to see Pete's face. "Michael left with Tom." I was there when he cheated on you. "Gabe left me, too. I know how you feel."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:10 pm

Pete shook his head. "It's not just that." His voice was a hoarse, cracking whisper now. He kept his face covered, wishing that he could be left alone. I can't tell anyone about this!
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:14 pm

"Then what happened?" Confused, William gently rubbed Pete's shoulder. "You can tell me." I don't have enough strenght left to be mad at whatever you did this time.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:23 pm

"I really can't," he whispered, trembling at William's touch. I've messed everything up again. I never should have done this. I never should have let that get too far with Michael...
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:24 pm

"Alright, then," William finally said. He wrapped his arms around Pete and hugged him. "Don't worry. It's going to be fine."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:28 pm

"No it's not," he whispered. It won't be. Don't lie when you don't know what happened. He moved closer to William seeking some form of comfort.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:31 pm

William kept rubbing Pete's back as he held him. As much as he hated to admit it, the two of them were in very similar situations caused by the same person. "Whatever happened must have happened for a reason," he suggested. "Things will be okay again in a little while."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:40 pm

Pete kept silent, leaning on William. He shouldn't have been relying on anyone, but William didn't know what he had done. It was safe for now. He let a sniffle despite himself and frowned.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:45 pm

William took the man's silence as a sign that he was improving. "See? It's not that bad." He ran a hand in Pete's hair. "I'm here. I'm your friend."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:50 pm

Pete kept close to William, both for comfort and because he needed someone to stay with. He couldn't be on his own. He was too weak. Suddenly, he leaned to the opposite side of William and spit out some blood from his mouth before leaning his head on the other man's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:53 pm

"Hey!" William brought a hand to Pete's cheek to lift his head and look at him. "Did you get into a fight? Is that it? Are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:57 pm

Pete sighed and nodded. "Yeah," he whispered, his eyes averting William's. How am I going to explain this one?
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:58 pm

Tom hunched up automatically, holding Marlee close. He had his head down as he entered the clearing, his blonde hair hiding the bruise on his cheek.

Last edited by on Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 3:03 pm

William smiled sadly. "Why do you always ending up getting beaten up, Pete? You never know when to shut up." He hugged the man again, only more carefully since he was probably badly hurt. "I thought I had told you to behave."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 3:06 pm

Pete cringed in William's arms as he saw Tom enter the clearing again. He groaned, afraid that William would leave him again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 3:07 pm

Tom raised his head and stared at them. "I left something." He managed a hoarse whisper. "Then I'm going."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 3:11 pm

William moved away from Pete to look at both men. "Tom...? You...fought with Pete?" He wanted to check if the other man was alright, but didn't know how Pete would react. "Where's Michael?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's what you get when you let your heart win.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next