{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

That's what you get when you let your heart win.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-06-28

That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:12 pm

"Thanks for reminding me of both," Pete hissed again, jerking his arm away from William, not able to free from the man's grasp.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:14 pm

"I'm glad Michael's with Tom, if only to see you alone," William whispered angrily only for Pete to hear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:17 pm

"Get the fuck away from me," he hissed. He yanked his arm once more, starting to feel pain from the younger man's grip.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:23 pm

William did as he was told, but slapped Pete as soon as he had released him. "That's for trying to rape Sisky, getting me in trouble and hurting Tom." He glanced at Michael. "I hope you don't mind. He deserved it."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:26 pm

Pete clenched his fists. William had just slapped him. And in front of Michael, no less! He resisted the urge to start another fight. He remained quiet, glaring at William.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:33 pm

William smirked and shook his head. "At least you're not a liar," he said. "You don't deny anything."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:42 pm

"Shut up, Bill," he hissed. Don't make me hurt you too. Pete kept glaring at William, wanting the man to keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:51 pm

"Michael, please," William asked again, his features softening. "Go find Tom. He needs you. He thinks you don't care about him, but I know you do."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:55 pm

Pete cringed at the phrase. He's doing this just to piss me off. And he's doing an excellent job. Pete clenched his fists again, resisted the urge to knock William off of his feet.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 5:13 pm

Michael looked from William to Pete, still not knowing what he could possibly tell the shorter man. He decided to follow the singer's advice and go after Tom.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 5:17 pm

William sighed with relief. "Good." He didn't look at Pete. His main concern at the moment was Tom's safety.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:15 pm

"You fucking bastard!" Pete cursed under his breath, not able to hide his anger anymore as he shoved William down to the ground. He pushed the man's back hard, causing him to lose balance and fall forward. He stared down at the younger man, hatred beaming from his eyes once again.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:19 pm

William groaned in pain and struggled to get rid of Pete, who put too much weight on him. "Get off me!" He tried to hit the man with his elbow, but missed.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:22 pm

Pete grabbed for the singer's hands, holding them tight, hoping to cause bruises. He jabbed his knee into William's side, lowering his own face above William's ear. "Let's see how much Gabe wants you after this," he hissed.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:25 pm

William gasped in pain, and prayed he hadn't heard Pete right. "You're wasting your time," he blurted out, "Gabe doesn't want me." He tried to release his hands. "Fuck, let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:28 pm

"Well you're going to lose every chance you have of ever being anymore than the music industry's whore," he spat, holding the singer's hands tighter.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:29 pm

William flinched. "Pete...don't do this."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:33 pm

"You should have thought about that when I told you to let me go," he hissed, jabbing his knee into the singer's side once more, even harder than before.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:36 pm

William cried out in pain, tears forming in his eyes. He didn't have enough strenght to struggle. He tried to turn around and protect himself, but Pete pinning his hands to the ground made it impossible. "Please, I'm sorry," he lied.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:40 pm

"Don't fucking lie to me!" he yelled, pushing William's head into the ground, trying to make him quiet. Using one hand to clamp both of William's together, he reached down and under William to unzip the singer's pants.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:43 pm

William whimpered. "Don't! Don't do it!" he cried out again. "Don't you fucking touch me!" He tried to hit Pete with his knees but the man was unreachable.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:48 pm

Pete finished unzipping the singer's pants before yanking them off, using the pants as a tie to hold the younger man's hands together. As unusual as it was, the pants made a good tie.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:51 pm

William somewhow managed to hit Pete's shoulder with both hands tied up. "Get off me!" he yelled again, refusing to give up. "Get - OFF!"
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:54 pm

Pete chuckled. "Aww, don't you like bondage, Beckett?" He grinned, moving the singer's legs around a little as he pulled down the man's briefs.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:56 pm

William closed his eyes shut. The man's touch truly repulsed him. "Don't hurt me," he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's what you get when you let your heart win.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next