{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

That's what you get when you let your heart win.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-06-28

That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:59 pm

"Oh, I'm not Gabe. I won't pretend to love you when I do this," he hissed once more, positioning himself to enter William. He spread the younger man's legs out, stretching them to their full extent before unzipping his own pants and throwing them off to the side along with his briefs. Smiling wickedly, he entered William slowly, trying to cause him pain.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:04 pm

William screamed and cried, both out of pain and helplessness. "Stop it! Stop! You're hurting me!" He soon realized he couldn't think of any threat against Pete. No one would make the man pay for this. Gabe might even blame William himself. William pressed his forehead against the ground. Think about something else. It's going to be over soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:06 pm

Pete allowed his whole length to enter William. He grinned at the fact that the man was tight out of fear. He began thrusting slowly, but suddenly moved from a quick pace to a rapid and hard one, not steading himself at all. He aimed for anything inside William he could find to hit.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:12 pm

Not matter how much William tried to concentrate on something else, he couldn't repress his screams and whimpers. He finally accepted the fact that he couldn't ignore what was being done to him, and tried pleading again. "Pete, please, stop..." Tears were running down his cheeks; he couldn't stop himself from crying. "You don't want to do this..." His hands were shaking. He thought of Gabe, and what the man would say if he were there. He'd say I deserved it. The thought only made him cry more.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:16 pm

Pete tried to ignore the sound of William crying, knowing that Marlee doing the same was the only reason he stopped hurting Tom. He kept thrusting harder and faster, taking away any chance that he had to set a rhythm. He groaned as his own chest had to heave to keep up and give him enough oxygen to complete the task.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:20 pm

William cried louder, unable to form coherent sentences anymore. Just kill me now, he thought. It hurts too much. He didn't feel the slightest hint of pleasure or satisfaction. He hit his tied fists on the ground to distract himself, but in vain. It was nothing compared to the utter disgust he was experiencing.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:25 pm

William's crying was beginning to affest Pete. He tried to block it out but he was finding it harder as the minutes passed by. He continued thrusting, trying to make himself come faster so that he could end this. He kept tryign to hit anything inside of William, hoping that it hurt for weeks.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:29 pm

William screamed again when Pete hit a sensitive spot inside him. "Get this over with already," he whimpered through his tears, desperately trying to move and set himself free. He knew he'd probably be bleeding after.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:33 pm

Pete came several minutes later, William's crying becoming too much for him to handle. He groaned as he emptied himself into the younger man, already mentally kicking himself again for his actions.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:36 pm

"Good," William muttered angrily, defeated, his throat dry. "Get off me now." He had stopped sobbing, but his eyes were red. He just wanted to curl up and fall asleep and pretend it never happened. "Untie me."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:40 pm

Pete slid out of William quickly, untying his hands at the same speed. He layed the pants down next to William, a wave of disgust coursing through him. He stared down at his own hands in disgust. Why can't I do anything right? e moved away from William, staring at him wide-eyed.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:43 pm

"I can't move," William said with a small laugh before starting to cry again. He remained motionless, cheek against the ground. He wanted to hit Pete, to kick every inch of him until all his bones were broken, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. I deserved it, for everything I did.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:47 pm

Pete, in both emotional and physical pain, pulled on his briefs and pants slowly, still looking over at William. Feeling guilty, he moved in closer, slowly and carefully flipping the younger man's body over, pulling the singer's head into his lap. If he kills me, I deserve it.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:50 pm

William tried to punch Pete's stomach, but he could barely lift his hand. His head was spinning and he felt sick. "I hate you," he hissed, closing his eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:53 pm

Pete bit his bottom lip. "So do I," he whispered, staring down at William with nothing but regret for what he had done.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:57 pm

"Get the fuck out of here," William asked, eyes still closed. "Get away from me and make sure I don't ever see your face again." He was still trying to catch his breath as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:02 am

Pete nodded his head, even though William couldn't see it. He gently layed the singer's head down on teh ground, moving away slowly, still biting his lip. He staggered to his feet, stopping to stare down at the singer once again.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:06 am

William knew Pete was still looking at him. "Haven't you seen enough yet? I told you to go away!" He wiped a few tears. "What you did was so horrible, I wouldn't even dare wishing it happened to you." He turned away, hiding his face in his arms and bringing his knees closer to his stomach. The side of his body pressed against the ground hurt terribly.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:10 am

Pete hid the tears falling from his own eyes. He turned to walk away. I can't let this keep happening. I can't. I can't redeem myself anymore. I need to end this so it won't keep happening... "Where did Tom put those guns," Pete whispered, his voice hoarse again, tinted with sorrow and regret.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:13 am

William opened his eyes as he heard Pete. "Gabe got rid of them." Mentioning Gabe got him crying again. He took deep breaths to calm down. "Otherwise I'd ask you to help me end it."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:16 am

"Not when I'm going first," Pete muttered. "What exactly did he do with them?" He turned to face William again, biting his lip to hold back more tears.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:19 am

"Down the river," William muttered, sobbing. "Out to the sea." He shook, and extended an arm to grab his pants. He tried to put them on, but his legs and back were horribly sore. He moved slowly.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:21 am

"Fuck!" he mumbled, both of his hands clutching his head. "No one had any other weapons, did they?" He was beginning to feel desperate. He needed somethingto end what he had started.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:26 am

"Fucking coward!" William yelled angrily. "I won't let you get away with this, do you understand? You're not going to make me suffer and take the easy way out." He clenched his teeth, whimpering as he pulled his pants up. "You took everything away from me. I thought I had lost everything already, but you fucking destroyed that bit of pride I had left. Gabe was right...I'm just a whore."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:30 am

Pete stopped thinking for a moment. "Gabe called you a whore?" he asked in disbelief. That doesn't sound like Gabe at all. I thought Gabe loved William...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's what you get when you let your heart win.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next