{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:19 pm

Michael gasped another breath and thrust his hips up to Tom. "Please," he moaned.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:20 pm

"Impatient, aren't you?" Tom muttered, easing Michael's trousers off. He pressed a hand to the bulge thoughtfully, fingers brushing against the cotton of the other man's boxers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:23 pm

Michael bit his lip to try to prevent his moan from escaping and closed his eyes. "Tom," he whispered breathlessly, trying not to say 'please' again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:25 pm

Tom bit back a sharp retort and pulled down Michael's boxers, experienced fingers toying with his erection as he pushed the older man back.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:27 pm

Michael let Tom take charge, not able to think logically. He swallowed down another 'please'.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:28 pm

Tom sank to his knees, gently kissing his navel. He looked up. "Michael." He whispered. "You have to be quiet, ok? You have to be quiet."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:31 pm

Michael nodded. "Quiet. I can do that," he whispered, not quite trusting his voice.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:31 pm

Tom nodded. "I trust you." He gently took the older man in his mouth, moving slowly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:33 pm

Michael breathed in sharply to avoid making a louder sound and tried to refrain from grabbing Tom's head or thrusting his hips up.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:34 pm

Tom held Michael's hips down as he took more in, not even feeling the gag reflex a normal person would. He'd done this too many times.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:39 pm

"Tom I want you to," Michael took a deep breath and whispered as quietly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:40 pm

Tom looked up and pulled away. "I can't hear you." he whispered, engulfing Michael's cock again.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:43 pm

Michael closed his eyes and tried to contain himself enough to speak again. "I... I want you to fuck me," he whispered calmly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:44 pm

Tom pulled away for good, wiping his mouth. "Are you sure?" He sat back on his heels. "Have you done this before?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:46 pm

"Yes," Michael breathed. "It's okay. I want you to."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:46 pm

Tom chuckled. "Gotta keep quiet." He reminded Michael, tugging his hand to bring him down.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:49 pm

"Quiet. Yeah," Michael simled brightly, trying to keep the words in his memory.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:49 pm

The younger man laughed again, pushing Michael against the tree and opening his legs. "If you don't, then I won't do it again." He threatened.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:53 pm

Michael made a barely audible sound similar to a squeak. "Quiet. Promise."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:53 pm

Tom laughed, placing two fingers in his mouth. He didn't take things slowly; that wasn't his way.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:56 pm

Michael breathed shakily, ready and waiting for it but still a little surprised when he felt Tom's fingers. He recovered and opened his legs a little wider.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:57 pm

Tom gently pushed them in, holding down Michael's hip with the other. He scissored Michael, a concentrated look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:59 pm

Michael breathed in sharply to avoid making painfully audible sounds. His mind concentrated on Tom's fingers and the need to stay quiet.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:00 pm

Tom pulled them out, subconsciously comparing this to the last time they had been in a similar situation. "Gonna hurt." He reminded Michael. "Keep quiet."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:04 pm

"Quiet," Michael promised. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: