{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Downstream and drifting further

Go down 
+4
Mikey Russell
Frank Iero
Tom Kaulitz
Michael Guy Chislett
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:41 pm

There's something I don't know.

Even if Frank was somewhat aware of some of Tom's problems, he had trouble digging a path through this rather uncomfortable situation. Was Tom mad? Sad, perhaps?

He flinched slightly, unable to hide his confusion any better. "You... you have a problem with Mikey...?" he asked uneasely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bedbugers
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 6:02 am

Tom fixed his eyes on Frank again and they narrowed. He didn't bother giving the statement a response, and handed Marlee unceremoniously to the smaller man. She wailed as she felt the change of height.

He walked up to Mikey and placed his hands on the other man's knees. "Hey." He said quietly. "Remember me?" In full view of Frank, he leant in and kissed the older man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 6:54 am

"Tom!" Mikey gasped, leaning in and embracing his friend tightly. "You're actually alive!" He kissed the shell of Tom's ear, remembering his friend. Tom settled down between his legs, still clinging to Mikey. Mikey kissed him, laughing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:26 am

Michael looked up from the task at hand and glanced at Tom, Mikey, and Marlee. He smiled a bit despite himself. You really did come.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:29 am

Yeah. Tom nuzzled into his best friend's eyes, fighting to stay awake. And you found Pete.
"I have a baby now." He told his friend quietly. "Her name's Marlee. Her Mom told me to look after her. She's really cute." Mikey laughed again and gently stroked Tom's face.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:37 am

"You know I'm blind now, right?" Mikey asked quietly, toying with Tom's hair. "I... I can't look after you now. I'm sorry Tom."
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:09 am

Tom swallowed and moved away, not wanting to intrude. He didn't know who the blonde man was, but it wa sobviously someone close to Mikey. He thought he would probably greet Bill like that now, if he walked in. He walked over to Frank and made actions to ask if he could hold the baby. The small man gave him it.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:20 am

The first thing William saw was a small boy with dreadlocks. It wasn't food, but it was just has great. "Tom!" he said enthusiastically. "There you are!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:24 am

"William." Michael looked up in disbelief, missing another fish. He wondered who else was going to pop up out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:25 am

"You don't need to look after me." Tom said stubbornly, wriggling out of Mikey's arms. "I'm older now. Wiser." He paused a minute. "Well... older."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:26 am

The blind man laughed genially. "I love you." He said quietly. "More than anyone."
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:29 am

"William!" Tom smiled brightly at him and boosted the baby up. "Aussehen! Baby!" He pushed back his dreads and looked the tall man up and down with another smile.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:32 am

"Baby?" William said tentatively, noticing the baby for the first time. He pointed the boy. "Yours?" Maybe he has a kid brother. He looked around and noticed Michael first. He waved his hand at him shyly. He saw Frank, too. And then...Tom and Mikey. He hoped his expression hadn't changed, because he was kind of scared.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:34 am

Michael looked over to the fish on the shore and realized he didn't really know how they would prepare them. "Uh..."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:35 am

Tom stood up. "I'll be back soon, Mikey." He said to his friend, kissing his cheek affectionately. "I can tell Michael has no idea how to cook."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:36 am

"And you do?" Mikey muttered quietly, giving Tom a large, 'innocent' smile. He could hear someone else in the clearing and... a baby crying?
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:37 am

"Nein." Tom laughed, eyes sparkling. He pointed to the blonde man who had now left Mikey and was moving over to Michael, and looked back to William, to check he understood. The baby began to grizzle quietly. "Oh!" He coloured in disappointment.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:39 am

"Tom's baby?" Fuck, how much did I miss...? William could have gone back to Gabe and Sisky, but curiosity won over. "He walked over to where Michael and Tom were. "Hey..."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:47 am

"Hey," Michael smiled at William and looked back down at the fish swimming in the river. He didn't feel like he had enough for everyone yet.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:49 am

Tom gave William a patently blank look. "What are you going to do for people that don't eat meat?" He asked, cocking his head. He couldn't hate Michael. He just couldn't. The blonde paused. "One second." He dashed over to the dreadlocked boy and took Marlee off him, before running back. "Fussy little bugger, aren't you?" He muttered to her.
Shut up.

Last edited by on Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:51 am

"Tom!" Mikey called. "Kommen Sie hier!" He heard the brushing noises as the boy's jeans dragged along the floor. There was a barking noise, and the little puppy jumped into his arms again. "Hey..." He crooned.
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:53 am

The man who'd taken the baby off him turned around when he was called. So it looked like they shared a name. Tom scampered over to Mikey and the puppy, full of happiness.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:56 am

He asked me to leave and now he's ignoring me? "Anything you guys forgot to mention?" William asked, a bit frustrated. "Like the fact that Tom has a baby?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:02 pm

Michael brushed his eyes casually over the shore. He wanted to make sure Pete was okay since the usually vocal bassist hadn't said a word in quite some time.

He looked back up at William. "Tom found her." He shrugged to the blonde because he didn't know what other food they could get "maybe coconuts?" and went back to fishing.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:04 pm

"I guess I forgot to tell you I was pregnant." Tom gave William an unusually mischievous smile. Suddenly, something dawned on him. "I have airplane food in my bag..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downstream and drifting further
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next