{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 4:51 pm

Michael shifted his attention back to Tom, coming out of a half-unconscious daze. "What? Was the other blob... near us?"
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 4:58 pm

"Near... ish. But closer to William and Gabe." Tom wrinkled his nose. "You were, like, gold. William was white. Gabe was... purple. The other blob was red, but like, a nice red, a comfortable red. And I... I kept changing colours."

[Hey, V, look! cyclops! o_O Ellie stepped in blood today.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 5:27 pm

"You kept changing colors?" Michael thought about it. The colors must have had some kind of meaning, but what was he doing getting distracted. William would have wanted him to talk to Tom about feelings.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 5:29 pm

"Mikey used to say colours had something to do with auras..." Tom cocked his head, yawning. "Hey, where's William? And you really should strap up my arm."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 5:36 pm

"He went to the beach," Michael moved closer to take care of Tom's injured limb.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 5:37 pm

Tom let him prod and move the arm, not seeming to feel anything about it. "Who's got my pills?" He was acting like a small, curious child.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 5:48 pm

"I don't know. I don't have them." Michael couldn't remember if he'd seen William or Gabe holding them last.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 5:51 pm

"Uh oh." Tom picked at his lip, looking at the older man with a strange look in his eyes. "You do know I need them, right?" He continued without waiting for an answer. "When I first got them, Mikey left me alone, and I ended up in hospital." He nodded seriously. "It's like there are many different mes. I keep changing."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 5:52 pm

(( Tom grabbed them from Gabe, remember? ))
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 5:53 pm

[o_O... nope. Neither does Tom. =D
Dammit, he's going to have to find them now...]

A-ha! Thought of where they are! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:09 pm

"You'll never be alone here, unless you run off like you keep doing." He didn't really mean anything by it except that they should all stick together.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:13 pm

"It wasn't alone alone." Tom fixed him with a glare, almost as if he was angry that Michael would even suggest that his friend was remotely irresponsible. "Nick was asleep. But I couldn't find them. And it kept getting worse." He gestured to his chest. "It was like I couldn't breathe. So, I got the knife out the kitchen drawer..."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:19 pm

"Oh." Note to self: Never sleep.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:21 pm

"He really yelled at me." Tom's voice held a confused note. "And Jon went off to the cabin without saying goodbye. And Nick cried. I don't know why."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:28 pm

Michael looked at Tom in disbelief. He seemed so innocent. "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:29 pm

Tom nodded, widening his eyes childishly and biting on his finger.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:34 pm

Michael felt himself smile.

Now there was no way he could bring up a topic that might upset Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:37 pm

"Do you know why they were upset?" Tom twisted the ring on his finger idly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:47 pm

"Who Gabe and William?" Michael watched carefully to make sure Tom's mood wouldn't change suddenly. He was confused enough as it was; he didn't want to be yelled at without warning.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:48 pm

Tom shook his head. "My friends. When I ended up in hospital."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:58 pm

"They were probably worried about you. They wouldn't want you to die."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 2:54 pm

"Everyone worries about me." Tom said quietly, chewing on said finger. He twisted the ring again.
Growing tired of sitting in the rain, Mikey stood up and opened his suitcase. He briefly picked up Tom's spare pills, before tucking them more securely in. He pulled out his hat and jammed that on his head, before zipping the suitcase back up and dragging it along the wet beach.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:47 pm

Michael was pretty sure that was still true. He worried about Tom, and he was sure William did, positive William did. He wanted to do something to make things better, maybe hold Tom again, but he couldn't. He couldn't promise anything he wasn't sure of.

So instead he smiled warmly and told Tom "you must be loved" which actually probably wasn't the best thing to say.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:49 pm

"Mikey?" Tom whipped his head around. "What the...?" He trailed off, staring at the ring on his finger. The guitarist bit his lip and reached out for Michael's hand.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:56 pm

Michael took Tom's hand silently. If Tom prompted the contact then it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: