{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:55 pm

Tom bit his lip, bright spots of colour coming to his cheeks. "You want me to show you?" He teased gently, rubbing Jeannie's head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:00 pm

Michael wasn't going to let Tom get the best of him this time. "Sure," a hint of sarcasm lacing his still slightly confused voice. He wasn't really sure if Tom would actually do it or not. What would he do if Tom did?
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:01 pm

"Cover your eyes, Jeannie girl." He put Michael's hat on top of the tiny puppy and unzipped his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:05 pm

Michael flushed a brighter red as he watched. This was wrong, right? Especially considering who they were... But taking into account where they were now, did that history even matter anymore?
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:06 pm

"That prove it to you?" Tom laughed, zipping them back up. Michael looked slightly traumatised. His hat began to move along the floor, Jeannie barking happily.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:12 pm

Michael licked his lips and swallowed, trying to get some moisture back into his mouth so he could say something, anything.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:14 pm

The hat bumped into a tree and Tom laughed, a high, clear laugh, like a child. Jeannie whined and jumped up and down. The guitarist's eyes followed the jumping hat, smiling in delight.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:25 pm

Michael smiled at the sound of Tom's laughter. It was a nice sound. He liked Tom like this.

He bent over and poked a finger under the hat to try to see what way the puppy was facing so he could turn the hopping hat around. "Ow!"
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:26 pm

"Jeannie!" Tom scolded, still laughing. The hat tipped off and Jeannie barked at him, running up onto his lap. He stroked her playfully. "Be nice." He lifted her up and held her out to Michael. "This is Michael. He's one of your daddies."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:28 pm

"One of her daddies?" Michael blushed. "You mean like...?"
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:29 pm

"Well, someone's got to look after her." Jeannie nipped his finger and jumped out his grip. Tom crawled after her, regardless of how strange he looked.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:37 pm

Sure, Michael thought Tom looked a little strange crawling after a puppy, but it was somewhat endearing the way he loved the little dog enought to drop down on all fours without a second thought. All fours... Michael started blushing again. This seemed to be affecting him more than it should. He really had to stop thinking about how freely Tom unzipped his pants.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:41 pm

"Shouldn't he be interned if he has a mental illness that makes him dangerous to public civilization? Because him wanting to hurt anyone is danger to the public."

Tom froze, letting Jeannie skip away. He spun around and stared at Michael, confusion clear in his grey eyes. "Did... did you just say something?" He whispered, sitting down abrubtly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:44 pm

"No." Michael scooped the puppy up before she wandered off too far and put her back down next to Tom. "Did you hear something?"
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:45 pm

"Yeah..." Tom trembled, touching the tips of his ears. "Someone said something about wanting someone sectioned... and I think it was me they were talking about." His eyes filled with tears.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:49 pm

Michael hadn't heard that, but then again even if there was a sound, he had been too busy with his own thoughts.

Michael sat next to Tom and put his arms around him to soothe those tears away. Jeannie stopped playing and sat with a whimper, sensing the change in mood and the sadness rolling off of Tom in waves.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:50 pm

"They want me sectioned..." Tom whispered, burying his head in Michael's shoulder. "I don't want to be sectioned, Michael! I hate it there!" Jeannie whined and gently butted Tom's knee.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:56 pm

"You're not going to be sectioned," Michael rubbed Tom's back in slow circles with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:01 pm

Tom relaxed his tense shoulders and wrapped his arm around Michael's neck. Jeannie clambered onto the Australian's lap, barking happily now she sensed the change in mood.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:10 pm

Michael let out a shuddering breath and moved a hand up to tangle in Tom's hair. He felt some kind of emotion swell up somewhere low in his body and surge up to flash out his eyes. Instantly, he felt guilty about it, and hoped that Tom hadn't seen.

He looked down at Jeannie, "Do you want to show everyone your new friend?"
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:12 pm

Tom smiled shyly at him and nodded. As though she could sense that she was being spoken about, Jeannie made her way up Tom's back, clambering onto his head. "Were your ears burning, girl?" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:22 pm

Michael grabbed the puppy by the scruff when she started to fall off. She calmed immediately, and let herself be placed back in his lap.

"Let's go," Michael untangled himself from Tom and stood, leaning over to help the other man up. A residual flash of the emotion he felt when he was holding Tom shined through his eyes still.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:24 pm

Tom caught his hand and rubbed his cheek on the other man's bare arm. "Come on girl." He whistled a strange piercing whistle. Jeannie trotted after them obediently.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:26 pm

[Move to the beach thread braintwin!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: