{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Me neither.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Me neither. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:07 am

William smiled sadly. "Don't worry, Gabe," he whispered. He wrapped his arms around the man and slowly lifted him to his lap, holding him. "It's over now. I'm out of the way. Don't be sad."
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:15 am

Gabe grabbed William's legs and sobbed tearlessly. "Alex" he muttered. He took a deep breath and stopped sobbing, staying perfectly still. His hands clutched at Williams jeans and a couple of leaves.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:19 am

William nodded. "We'll get you back to Alex," he whispered, and gently rubbed the man's shoulder. "We'll find him and everything's going to be fine then. I won't get in your way."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:25 am

A leaf had fallen into Gabe's mouth and he coughed violently. His eyes remained clamped shut, as if glued. "Fag..." he mumbled in between coughs. When it was over, Gabe simply stopped moving and breathed loudly, now deep in dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:29 am

"And proud," William snapped back, fighting tears. But this has nothing to do with you anymore. He rocked the man in his arms, making sure he was really alright for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:35 am

Gabe simply breathed in and out regularly, occasionally sending nearby leaves flying around the two of them. His head slid down William and came close to the leaves and sneezed.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:38 am

William chuckled and sobbed at the same time. "We would have made a nice pair, you and I back home." He laid the man on the ground, and leaned down to kiss his lips. "Bye Gabe."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:42 am

Gabe's complexion seemed to find its colours at William's touch. He coughed again, leaves repeatedly flying around him and rolled over to his side, clutching thin air.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:45 am

William frowned when the man coughed. Saying he's allergic to me would be going a little too far. He moved away from Gabe and stood up with a sigh. "Where to now?" He wiped his tears with the back of his hand and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:49 am

Gabe's breathing was noisy as he made the leaves around him tussle and turn in the air. His eyes fluttered slightly at William's voice, but the exhaustion of the previous hours weighed down on him, keeping him fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:53 am

William finally opted for the beach. When things didn't go his way, he was inevitably drawn to that place for a reason or another. He left Gabe behind, almost running away.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:57 am

Gabe turned around and a new pack of leaves were blown into the air as he coughed over and over. His body lay among the trees in the woods and he slept there, undistirubed by the various noises that surrounded him.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:12 pm

Gabe's eyes sprung open. He looked around and saw that he was alone. Lifting himself off the ground, various leaves sticking to his skin, he rubbed his eyes tiredly. He must've slept at least three hours. He yawned and looked around again. Then it struck him.
I ran away. Again. His whole body plunged into desperateness when he saw that William wasn't there. He had foolishly hoped that the younger man would insist.
Gabe laughed silently. I guess he didn't want it comlicated. But Gabe knew that the words 'gay' and 'Gabe' together made things complicated. He shook his head. He hadn't been able to accept that Elisa had seen him with Alex - and it had only been a kiss. He should have known this would happen. I'm the worst closet-case this world has ever seen. And he gasped at the bluntness of his own thoughts. He got up and started walking. He'd never be happy with a girl, he thought; and now he'd just proven to himself that he'd never be happy with a guy neither.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me neither.
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: