{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Me neither.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:05 am

William was grateful he didn't have to walk. Even in Gabe's arms, his muscles felt sore. However, he had to keep himself from resting his head on Gabe's shoulder, which would only have made things more awkward. "Water!" William suddenly said, pointing at the river and nearly making Gabe fall in the process.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:09 am

Gabe fumbled over a sharp rock and slowed his pace down as he came to the bank. "M'kay. Careful now." And he slowly deposited William on the soft soil right next to the water, however at a safe distance should he fall to the side. He looked at William, then at the water. I wouldn't do this normally... but it's not like I've got much of a choice. He lifted his arms and slid off his shirt, dipping it in the fresh water and handing it to William. "I have no idea how you're gonna manage to drink some of it" he said with an embarassed laugh. "But putting cold on your bruises should help ease the pain."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:17 am

William had bruises everywhere, and many of them he didn't want to show - his knees were scratched up and his thighs probably still had the marks of Pete's fingers. Hopefully Gabe wouldn't think about that. "Thank you." He smiled. He first tried to apply the wet shirt directly on his bruises, but it was still to painful. He resorted to making the water fall on his skin without any actual contact by twisting the shirt in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:22 am

Gabe watched as his old boyfriend twisted his shirt. He's got bruises all over. He wasn't taken easy. He looked at the scratches on his arms; they seemed so small and futile now. "Is there anything you want me to do?" he asked. "Just say so if you do." So I can stop staring like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:26 am

William bit his lip. "Yeah. Can you do me a favor? Turn around, and don't look. Okay?" He wanted to see how badly he was injured everywhere, and possibly put water on his bloody knees. He couldn't do it while Gabe was looking since he wasn't wearing anything under his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:34 am

Gabe nodded vigorously. "Sure. Sure, I'll be over here" he said. And he walked a couple of meters away and sat down, facing the opposite direction. He brought his knees close to himself and rocked himself back and forth, looking into the water each time. "You can go. I can't see."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:40 am

William just shrugged and slowly slid his jeans down. Just like he had predicted, he had bruises on his thighs, and his knees looked pretty bad. He was almost horrified by the sight. "Not need to worry about me getting laid anymore," he whispered. "I look like shit." He didn't even try to apply water on them; not wanting to stare any longer, he pulled his pants up. "Okay, you can look now," he simply said, head down.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:45 am

Gabe instantly turned his head. "Is that it? That was quick." He saw William's grim look. "Hey" he said. "Hey. It's okay. I don't really think they'll leave scars. Is that what's worrying you?" He started towards the younger man; but slowly, without getting up.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:55 am

William nodded. "Yeah, sort of. I got them all over," he said, a sad expression on his face. "Like, really all over." He didn't look away from the ground. "It's not so much having them, it's just...seeing them and..." He stopped and looked at Gabe, wishing he could understand. And remembering how I got them.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:40 pm

Gabe reached William and stood in front of him, still on his knees. He extended his arms and brought the younger man into a close embrace. "Don't think about it for now" he said in a whisper. He gently rubbed William's back with his right hand. "It'll all be over soon. We'll get off here soon. I'm sure of it." His words were empty and partly untrue to what he really thought, but seeing William in the state he was in made him say them anyways. I don't care what you think, I'm going to watch over you even if I have to do it without you knowing. "And you'll be better once we get home."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:30 pm

William smiled weakly and nodded. "Yeah, they'll find us soon and bring us back home. But then, back in Chicago... Back home, we'll all be on our own. I kind of got used to everyone by now; I'm not even sure I can take care of myself anymore." He shrugged. "I had started to think this would be our home from now on." Even hanging around rapists and men carrying guns seems safer than being alone.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:34 pm

Pete stumbled back into the familiar clearing. That path must end be a circle. He sighed, still tired and upset from earlier. He had been tracing his steps over and over again for the past few hours. He leaned against a tree, deciding to take a break. It was then that he realized that William and Gabe were only meters away. Flenching and closing his eyes tight, he awaited to be killed. THere's no way to get out fo this one...
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:44 pm

I take that back, William thought when his eyes focused on Pete standing nearby. He hoped his frightened expression hadn't betrayed him; he took Gabe's hand, trying to distract the man from finding out who was near. I don't want to see another fight.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:46 pm

Pete looked over at a frightened William, cursing himself again for ending up near him. He kept still, too afraid to move. I can't face either of them. Not now.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:51 pm

William couldn't take Pete staring at him. He looked away, squeezing Gabe's hand anxiously in the process.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:12 pm

Pete averted his eyes, hoping that Gabe wouldn't notice his presence. Biting his lip and looking away, he was just about the most nervous he had ever been.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:00 pm

Gabe squeezed back at William's hand. Is something wrong? He swiftly sweeped the surroundings with a quick eye and looked back at William. "I actually started thinking that myself. But I'm not too sure it's such a good thing." He felt the pressure in his hand. "Are you okay? Does it hurt somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:20 pm

Pete held his breath. William, as much as you hate me, and as much as I understand why, please don't say anything. Please! He kept his eyes closed, hoping that Gabe wouldn't notice him just standing five meters away.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:09 pm

William leaned closer to Gabe, still looking away. "It's Pete," he whispered to the man. "Don't move." He knew he was pretty much asking for the impossible, but he couldn't hide it from Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:33 pm

Gabe nearly choked. "You stay away from him. I won't let you come close. I won't allow it" he said in a barely audible whisper. He fought against the intense urge to turn around and beat the man down as best he could. But this time he remembered William's face, the way his eyes had looked at him when he had hit Pete the first time. And if he could avoid it, it was worth letting the scum run off. This won't be the last time I see him, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:35 pm

Pete winced as his back slid down the tree. His injuries and his need for rest had finally gotten to him as he realized that he wouldn't be automatically abused. Keeping his eyes shut, he tried to force some air into his lungs, still cautious to Gabe's every move.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:37 pm

"Thank you," William said with a small smile on his lips. He wrapped his arms around Gabe and pulled him in a tight embrace. "Thank you," he repeated.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:43 pm

Gabe held the younger man close to him. Get one inch closer and regret it, Wentz. He lifted a hand to William's hair; it felt soft and light in between his fingers. He looked into the eyes in front of him. "Are we just gonna pretend he ain't there?" he asked in a quick whisper. Will I manage?
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:45 pm

Pete let out an obviously pained smirk as he heard Gabe's question. "It's what they all always do," he mumbled, still having a little trouble getting air.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:50 pm

William had glanced at Pete and heard his words. He couldn't tolerate his smirk. Hiding his face against Gabe's chest, he let out a choked sob. "I can't!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Me neither. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me neither.
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: