{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

That's what you get when you let your heart win.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:34 am

"I-I don't know," William admitted. He tried to recall the exact words Gabe had used but couldn't remember. "Whore or slut or something like that. He meant it, and he was right." He sobbed. "I slept with Tom and Michael." Doesn't it ease your conscience to know I deserve the beating I got? I had sex with your boyfriend, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:38 am

Pete was more than a little pained to hear Michael's name amongst the other's, but he decided to let it go. "He was wrong. No one's acting like themselves here. No one," he whispered, giving an empty stare towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:41 am

"I know." William smiled sadly. "Gabe wouldn't have dated me back home. I know it." He wanted someone to hold him close and comfort him, but knew it couldn't be Pete. It would have been too much.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:45 am

Pete shook his head. "That... that's not what I was saying. I meant that he would have dated you back home, it's just that you've been acting differently since you've been here, which changed a few things. Everyone's been different. Michael goes off on sexcapades, you, of all people have sex with more than one person in a single day, and I actually fell in love." He frowned, biting the inside of his cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:47 am

William nodded. "You're right." He could feel the beginning of a headache. "But it doesn't excuse what either of us did. I think...I think you should leave now."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:50 am

Pete nodded. "I-I'm sorry," he whispered before turning away and staggering off. It'll all be better when I'm not around anymore. You won't ever have to see me again and everyone will be able to be that big, happy family again.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:55 am

"Thank you," William whispered. His fingers on the bark of the nearest tree, he tried to stand up, and managed to do so after a few tries. When he finally got on his feet, he looked at the large purple bruise on his side. "I need to find Gabe," he said, still shaking. He had trouble walking, but somehow managed to put a foot after the other, slowly. He walked out of the jungle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's what you get when you let your heart win.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7