{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:43 pm

Gabe smiled. I'm probably gonna regret this, but what the hell. He looked at William. "I want to make sure you don't get hurt" he finally said. "I wanna stay with you until we leave the island. I-" Fuck. He's going to think I just wanna hurt him more. "... I don't wanna leave you with them. Not by yourself." He had the urge to add "And make sure you don't sleep with anyone else" but refrained. And for once, it wasn't for his own petty reasons: no guy, as far as he was concerned, deserved to get near William. "Please let me. Only until we leave this place. I swear I'll leave you be once we get out of here." If we get out of here... But we have to.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:49 pm

William looked up at Gabe. "What do you mean, stay with me? You mean...just check on me, right?" His heart sank. It's better than nothing. He blinked to get rid of tears that threatened to fall. "I don't want you to leave me once we get out of here," he mumbled nervously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:55 pm

Gabe's cheeks flushed. Exactly. "I... I think it'd be best if we - ah, just forget it. I never mentioned it. Forget what I said." It was a stupid idea to begin with. He let his eyes wander away. As if he'd let me watch over him like some papa bear. Gabe, you idiot.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:58 pm

William lowered his head, unable to hold back his tears anymore. "Why won't you stay?" he asked, hands trembling. "What is it that you hate so much about me?" I shouldn't have said anything. I ruined it again. It's always my fault.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:04 pm

Gabe's eyes shot back at William. "I don't hate anything about you!" he said. "I just thought that if we stayed together too much, it would make things harder. Because..." I know I still love you. But I can't be with you. "... if you don't mind, then I'll stay. To make sure you're alright." To hell if it's hard. If you don't mind, then I'm doing it. "Make sure you don't get hurt more than you already are."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:33 pm

"Because what?" William asked, exasperated, his voice shaking. "I got beaten up. I got raped. What is it gonna take? Don't you think I've paid for it enough?" He hid his face against Gabe's shoulder. "Tell me when you'll be satisfied, Gabe."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:44 pm

"I didn't think you'd done all those things to get my favors" he said. "It's not a matter of satisfaction. When will you understand that?" he added in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:46 pm

William didn't move. "Then tell me what it takes," he whispered back. I've got nothing left to give.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:50 pm

"What it takes for what?"
He looked at William, hoping the younger man wouldn't say what had been on his mind since he'd first seen him all bruised up.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:56 pm

William slowly lifted his head to look at Gabe. His lips trembled, and he was afraid he wouldn't find the right words. "You really have no idea...?" He lowered his head for a moment, trying to understand. When did you stop knowing how I felt? Is it just that you don't care at all? "What it takes for you to love me again," he answered. "To want me back."

Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:02 pm

Gabe put a hand on William's mouth. "Don't say that. You know I still love you." He looked away for a brief second and looked back at the younger man. There. I said it. "But you told me you'd stopped trying. Trying to be with me. That way." He kept his hand on William mouth. "Is everything you do in function of me taking you back?" He took his hand off.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:09 pm

William shook his head. "No, but...it's really the only thing I can think of. I'm really trying to be better, I swear." He bit his lip. "If you still love me like you say, why can't we be together?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:18 pm

"Because" he said. "Because you keep cheating on me." I don't care if that sounded mean. "Because I can't trust you." Because I know I'll just keep taking you back each time you'll cheat on me. Because I'm that stupid.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:25 pm

William punched Gabe's chest, and cried out in pain when his wrist started hurting again. He quickly moved away from the man, still on his knees. "I bet you think I lied, right? I bet you think I fucking enjoyed getting hurt back there." He sobbed. "If I hadn't struggled I wouldn't have been hurt so much. But I kept fighting because I didn't want you to think I wanted it. I kept thinking about that small, that tiny probability you might see I was telling the truth, and I got hurt doing it."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:31 pm

Gabe's eyes had never looked so serious. "So you want me to take you back because you got raped? Because I let you get raped?" He rammed his fist in the sand. "How the hell does that prove me I can trust you?! You fucking slept with two guys after having promised me you loved me!" Just hate me. "How does Pete fucking you again make me any more sure you won't do it again?" If you hate me, it'll be better for you.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:36 pm

William brought his head down on his knees and covered it with both arms. "Stop it! Shut the fuck up!" Every single of his muscles seemed to hurt a thousand times more. He wanted to scream again, to call Gabe the worst names he could think of, but no sound came out. He started coughing. Not now. Anything but not this.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:46 pm

Gabe looked at him. "Don't" he started. He came closer to William. "I'm sorry. You see? It could never work between us." Don't start coughing blood, or I'll officially be the worst prick imaginable.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:49 pm

Just on cue, William coughed up blood on his jeans. "Don't worry," William whispered, his voice sounding drastically different. "I'm just faking it to get your pity." He coughed again.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:57 pm

Gabe had to resist the urge to slap him. "Shut up. Stop moving" He grabbed William by the shoulders and sat him in his lap. He reached out for some water - they were near it - and brought it to William's chest. "Just calm down. And keep your lungs cooler."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:01 pm

William nodded, but coughed again a few times before feeling he would simply choke. He spit out blood on the sand, dark and thick. His throat was horribly dry. His eyes widened as he tried to catch his breath. I can't calm down. I can't.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:06 pm

Gabe twisted his upperbody towards the water, cupping some of it in his hands and splashing it against William's chest. He then rubbed the younger man's back, not knowing what more to do. "Ssh..." he whispered. "It's okay... you'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:10 pm

"I wish I could choke," William muttered. He let himself fall in the sand, coughing a few more times before he finally managed to breathe. He wrapped his arms around his bruised chest.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:13 pm

Gabe tried to catch the younger man. He wrapped his arms around William's and held him off the ground. "Stay upright" he said, tugging him back into a vertical position. Stay with me. Don't black out. He gently rocked William back and forth. "Is there anything I can do?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:18 pm

William frowned and closed his eyes. "Don't make me answer that." He let himself being lifted up, too weak to move just yet. I need you to be there every time it happens.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:23 pm

Gabe brought his face close to William's. "Just tell me! Anything!" he said loudly. His eyes were wide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next