{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When Innocence is Your Only Shame

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

When Innocence is Your Only Shame - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Innocence is Your Only Shame   When Innocence is Your Only Shame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 4:12 pm

Tom watched as he walked away, biting down hard on his tongue. Blood poured out his mouth as he watched the man he loved walk away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

When Innocence is Your Only Shame - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Innocence is Your Only Shame   When Innocence is Your Only Shame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:38 am

Tom raised his head as a scream suddenly sounded. He stumbled, before standing up again and clambering in pursuit of the noise. He rounded the corner and stopped, grey eyes taking in the sobbing, bloodstained woman.

"Please..." She gasped out. "My baby..." Tom cast his eyes down to the bloodcovered bundle at her side. Crooning quietly, he picked up the newborn and opened its mouth, clearing it out. The baby began to cry, a thing keening wail that made Tom release his held breath. He looked at the woman to check he was doing it right. To his shock, her eyes were closed.

"Umm... Excuse me?" Her eyes fluttered open and he knelt, balancing the little girl on his injured arm.

"Please..." She repeated. "Look after her..." He nodded, eyes serious. There was a hint of an Irish accent in her voice. "I..."

"I'll look after her." Tom stroked her face tenderly. he didn't know why he did that. Maybe he just wanted her to know that someone cared. "What shall I call her?"

"Marlee..." The woman sobbed, before her eyes closed for the last time. Almost as if the newly named Marlee knew what was going on, she started crying. Tom hushed her quietly.

"Come on then Marlee." He stooed up and switched arms. Let's get you out of here."

As a final mark of respect, he closed the woman's eyes before heading towards the fuselage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net

When Innocence is Your Only Shame
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Mountain-
Jump to: