{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's Friday I'm in love.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:30 am

Time to make a break for it.

Sisky slid down the tree and tried to crawl away. He wasn't really sure why stealth equalled crawling in his mind since he couldn't really go fast this way, but at least he was lower down and hopefully harder to see.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:32 am

When William realized the sounds were coming from the ground, he automatically knew who to suspect. There was only one person on this island who would try to crawl in order to escape.

"Sisky, is that you?"

Oh fuck. He's going to tell Michael.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:35 am

"No," He tried. "No Siskys here."

Okay this is awkward. What are you gonna do to get out of this one Sisky Biz?
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:39 am

He sighed with relief, but was still horribly nervous.

"Okay, listen to me, Sisky Biz. Wherever you are. I don't know what you've seen or heard, but you are not going to repeat any of this to anyone. Understood?"

Like he knows how to keep his mouth shut. It's lost from the start.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:41 am

"Why?" Sisky stopped crawling to sit crosslegged. "Is this a secret or something?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:15 pm

"Yeah." Calm down, William. Don't strangle him. "Kind of a secret, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:18 pm

"Okay," Sisky squirmed nervously for a bit. William's tone of voice was scaring him a little, so he thought it would be a bad idea to reveal himself just in case. "I won't tell anyone. I'll just go back to my hut."

Who is there to tell? Besides Michael...
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:23 pm

"Okay, good." Good boy. "I trust you Sisky." Actually I don't, but I'm hoping this is convincing enough to make sure you don't tell them.

He stepped back slowly, anxiously waiting for some kind of giggle or "kidding, I'm telling Tom!" that might follow.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:26 pm

Sisky stood slowly. He was tempted to laugh and joke that he was going to tell Michael or Tom, but he was afraid that William would beat him to death with a stick. This island was a crazy place so far.

"You're not going to kill me are you?" He was honestly afraid William was going to beat him up anyways to keep him quiet.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:29 pm

"No, Sisky. I'm not killing anyone." As long as you keep quiet, I mean. Otherwise I can't guarantee anything.

He smiled, but still couldn't hide his panic.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:31 pm

"Okay," Sisky darted out of the greenery he was hiding in to give William a quick hug to prove he was trustworthy he hoped. "I like being alive."

He stepped back and noticed how nervous the older man looked. "Um... I'm happy for you."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:35 pm

"I ...what? No no no, you don't get it. Gabe and I are not..." He looked at the man, mouth open, unsure of what to say. "I'm mean, it's not like we're...you know...between us..."

Amazing. If I say there's nothing between us, Gabe will be mad. If I say there's something between us, Sisky will be mad once he sees me with Tom.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:38 pm

"What do you mean? You were just..." Sisky made a little frustrated noise. Why was William so hard to understand? "What about...? You mean...?"

I don't get it! Is everybody else this confused or am I the only one?
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:47 pm

"Technically, Gabe and I are not together, in a sense that implies exclusivity. We're, uhm...very close though, and..." He sighed. "Okay, fuck this. I'm in love with Gabe, but we're not dating because I love somebody else too. There."

Gabe is going to hate me for thiiiiis.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:53 pm

"So basically you're too scared to commit to just one person?" Sisky scratched his head.

Right... I should have never left my hut.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:56 pm

"If that means losing the other one, then yes."

Wow. Sisky the therapist, now.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 1:01 pm

"You're looking at me like I'm insane."

Which I may be... but besides the point.

"Do you really have that much love to spread? I mean are you trying to sow your little Beckett seeds into the world, cuz I'm sorry but last time I checked neither Gabe or Tom are capable of getting pregnant."

Okay bad joke. Don't kill me, Bill.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 1:08 pm

"WHAT?" William's cheeks turned red in a matter of seconds.

Oh my god. If Gabe and Tom could get pregnant, that would be HELL. Pregnant Tom would be even more psycho.

"I - I'm not...sleeping with everyone, just so you know. Actually, I'm not sleeping with anyone." So far.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 1:11 pm

"Well that's good... No condoms and lube in the wilderness," Sisky laughed. "Unless there's some in that trunk. I haven't gotten it open yet, so if there is you'll be the first to know."

Eww awkward. Now he's going to kill me for sure.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 1:17 pm

"SISKY!" William blushed even more. "You're 19, goddammit! Go play with your Transformer toys and mind your business. I know you're well-informed for a supposedly straight guy, but please."

I hate that he's right. I hate hate hate hate it.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 1:20 pm

Sisky took his turn to blush. "Fuck you, I am a straight guy. I just know things..."

Very convincing.

He blushed some more before taking a few steps backwards. "Fine! I'll just leave then!"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 1:22 pm

"Fine! Go now, walk away in denial!" He stood on the tip of his toes, chin raised to show superiority.

"But uhm...yeah, don't tell anyone about...yeah, you know."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 1:25 pm

"Hey!" Sisky took a step forward and puffed out his small chest to show he wasn't backing down. "I'm not gay!"

Wow that rhymed...

"You don't scare me!"

Even though you do scare me. And you're tall, damnit don't stand on your tiptoes!
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 1:27 pm

"I never said you were gay." He smirked. "I said you weren't straight."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 1:30 pm

Damn he tricked me.

"I think I hate you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Friday I'm in love.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next