{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Come With Me If You Want To Live

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 2:42 pm

"Don't be sad." Sisky patted William on the cheek. "Whatever makes you happy is okay."

Good thing no one will hear about Sisky endorsing not having a conscience.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 2:43 pm

He snickered. "Yeah, you tell them."
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 2:45 pm

"They can have me too but only if you're there."

Now I'm a whore...
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 2:54 pm

"No, Sisky." He leaned forward a kissed his lips lightly. "I don't want you to do that. I slept with you because I wanted to and I thought it was mutual, you know? I don't want you to fool around with everyone because you think it's right. It's not. You'll end up doing stupid things and I don't want anything bad happening to you."

I don't want any guy abusing you. I'd kill him. If I ever find out who was the asshole that tried to have sex with you at that party I'll beat him up. No one's allowed to touch you without your consent.

...now if only the thought of having a threesome with him wasn't so appealing...

Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 6:15 pm

"Awww you care about me," Sisky gave a little kiss back. "The feeling was mutual."

Now if only there was an off button to blushing.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 6:22 pm

William smiled. "I hope you don't mind if I act all overprotective over you, then?"

I'm just replacing Butcher for a while. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Well, I...guess.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 6:26 pm

"Not at all." I feel spoiled. "Are you sure you want to?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 6:29 pm

"Sure. It's my role as your fuck bud...err, I mean, friend."

I soooo didn't say that. Nope.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 6:34 pm

"I was going to tell you you already had enough to worry about. You don't need to take care of me too, but..." Sisky moved to stradle William's hips. "Did you just say what I think you said?!"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 6:38 pm

Shit. He felt his cheeks redden and turn hotter.
"Depends on what you think I said..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 6:45 pm

"I think that you almost called us 'fuck buddies' as in you'd like to do it again sometime."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 6:48 pm

"I-I never said that."
Fuck, did I just stutter? It's almost convincing. William the pervert.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 7:00 pm

"You're right you never said it," Sisky grinned. "Not all the way. But I know what you meant."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 7:09 pm

"And that's like...not cool, right? I bet you think I can't have non-sexual friendships." Not true. It's because it's you.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 7:16 pm

"I don't think that or this wouldn't have been the first time." Is it the only time? I don't think I want it to be... But I shouldn't be so selfish.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:08 am

"Good. But it's still not cool at all." He bit his lip. "I mean, it was kind of a proposition, but it's stupid. Nevermind. Don't know why I said that, really."
Quick, shut up before you freak him out.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 10:11 am

Sisky gave him a funny look. "Okay stop thinking about it. I don't want us to be all weird around each other."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:06 pm

"Okay, okay." Two's enough. Although it's quality rather than quantity, and...ARGH okay I need to get my mind on something else.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:11 pm

Sisky pulled away from William a bit reluctantly, but it was for the best.

There's got to be something in the air here that acts as an aphrodisiac otherwise I wouldn't want him to grab me by the hips again right now when it causes so many problems for him.

Just my luck I decided to build my little shelter in the middle of it.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:19 pm

"I think I should go back to..." His jaw dropped. Oh shit. There's Gabe, but there's also Tom waiting for me! Fuck. "Back to however we get to first. I bet they're getting worried. Hey, they better be, at least a little."

Quick before I get some more wonderful ideas involving you and me.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:29 pm

"We? You want me to come with you? Are you sure that's such a good idea?" Especially since I can't seem to avoid touching you.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:32 pm

"Oh, it's okay if you don't want to. I'll go by myself. But if you hear someone screaming, know that my death is partly your fault." Just kidding... I hope. There's no way they can find out.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:38 pm

"I could just follow you, and when I see you got there safely I could come back here. I don't want you to die."

I don't know if they should see you with me.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:40 pm

"That's a deal, then."
He noticed Sisky's worried look. "Oh, come on. There's no way they can find out about what happened."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:54 pm

"Okay." Sisky looked down at his ugly blouse. "You might want to change out of yours first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come With Me If You Want To Live
Page 14 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: