{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Come With Me If You Want To Live

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 10:23 am

"Right," He smiled evilly. "I could have claimed you raped me."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 10:27 am

"But now you won't claim anything because that stays between us." He grinned. "Otherwise, where's the fun?"

I'm really glad the kid's legal. At least.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 10:31 am

"Fun like lying naked in the middle of the jungle?" Sisky grinned. "We should probably put our pants back on if you want to keep your little secret."

Although I don't mind, it might be awkward if somebody comes looking for you.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 10:34 am

"Excellent point." He hurriedly got up, lifted his briefs and jeans, and zipped the pants. "That's the kind of situation I'd rather not be in."

Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 10:39 am

"You know what? I don't think I want to put my pants back on." Sisky smirked and stretched again, arching his back in the process.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 10:43 am

"If someone sees you, I'll have to explain why we got a trunk full of pot and you're lying naked next to it." And why you're probably still stoned. "I know this is an island, but that doesn't mean you can walk around naked."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 10:47 am

"Fine," Sisky sighed heavily and got up to put his pants back on. "Shit they're inside out."

He bent to pull his pants legs back out and didn't notice the leaf that had plastered itself to his butt.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 10:51 am

William laughed. "Man, you're quite something, you know that?"

Stress relief, comic relief...wow.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 10:55 am

Sisky shrugged and pulled his pants up, noticing something was wrong and peeling the leaf off before zipping up. "Sisky Business. Everybody knows you can't go on without me."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 10:57 am

He chuckled and coughed. "Definitely. There are many things I need to thank that trunk for."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 11:01 am

"It's magical!" Sisky waved his arms above his head, his fingers wiggling.

He bent to give the trunk a kiss, "O great live-saving trunk we thank ye for saving the day yet again."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:12 pm

Saving the day indeed. Without what was inside, Sisky and I would never have...

He watched the smaller man. "Hey, Sisky - are you stoned in a 'everything looks fun' kind of way, or in a 'won't remember in two hours' kind of way?"

First time with a guy, and I needed to get him stoned. That's good for my ego.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:19 pm

"You still look fun to me," Sisky pressed himself close to William's chest with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:21 pm

He smiled. "I guess that means both." So what? It was nice.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:23 pm

"I love you, Billiam," Sisky smiled up at him and gave him a little kiss on the neck.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:40 pm

He giggled at the contact of his lips. "No way, Sisky..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:41 pm

"Not like that!" Sisky whined. "You know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:43 pm

"Yeah, I do." He poked the smaller man's nose. "Silly boy. Y'know I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:46 pm

He snuggled closer to Wililam with a smile, "If it doesn't work out, I'm here for you."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:48 pm

He hugged him. "Thank you, Sisky. For everything."
I don't know a lot of people who'd have sex with a friend and still be nice.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:55 pm

"So what do you want to do now?" Sisky asked innocently, entwining and untangling his fingers with those of one of William's hands.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 1:03 pm

"Anything that doesn't involve smoking, my lungs hurt a little now." Anything that doesn't involve running immediately back to Gabe or Tom. I don't think I'm mentally prepared to face them. We need to kill some time. "Got ideas?"

He watched Sisky's moves. He was close; it wasn't something he'd have done before. Maybe all the talking and confiding really had helped. Or maybe it was just the sex part.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 1:10 pm

"This is probably why castaways go insane." Sisky looked around. "Well we could... dance or climb a tree or play dress up with whatever's in that trunk or swordfight with sticks or just cuddle like this and talk about life."

He shrugged. "We don't have a volleyball to play with."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 1:15 pm

"The cuddling and talking is fine by me, but I have a special request first..." He glanced at the trunk. "Find the ugliest piece of girls clothing and try it on. Just for the heck of it." He smirked.

I need to borrow some for Gabe. I'd kill to see that.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 1:22 pm

"Okay," Sisky gave William a little squeeze and pranced over to the trunk.

"How about this?" He pulled out a puke-mauve colored peasant shirt dress thing and slipped it over his head. "What do ya know? It fits."

He looked around in confusion. "Where did my shirt go?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come With Me If You Want To Live
Page 8 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: