{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:17 pm

Michael reached out to gently pet the small creature with a finger. "It's going to die without someone to take care of it." He didn't know if it was a he or a she.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:19 pm

Tom looked up at him with burning eyes. "Can I look after it? Can I can I can I?" He smiled. "I have a puppy back home." The creature in his arms whined and bit Michael's finger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:23 pm

"Ow," Michael pulled his finger back with a small frown. "Sure. It doesn't like me."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:33 pm

Tom smiled. "I can't think why." The puppy yapped. "Hey little guy... or girl." He suddenly paused. "How do you tell?" Grey eyes smiled at Michael.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:38 pm

Michael just stared at Tom in disbelief. "You just want me to say it, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:40 pm

Tom giggled and nodded. The puppy yapped hungrily. "It's hungry. You think feeding it its mother is too cruel?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:45 pm

"I guess we have to check between its legs," Michael looked down at the pup, feeling a little sorry for it even though it didn't feel the same embarrasement that he would. "If we don't find anything else we're going to have to feed it its mother."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:46 pm

"I'll go find food!" Tom placed the puppy unceremoniously in Michael's eyes and darted away. "...And William and Gabe!"
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:52 pm

"Puppy," Michael petted the dog more gently this time so it hopefully wouldn't be tempted to bite him again. He sighed in relief when the little animal seemed to settle down and yawn instead of attacking.

Curiosity got the best of him though, and he thought he might just risk waking the puppy up to see if it was a he or a she. They couldn't just keep calling the puppy 'it' after all. It was bad for self esteem.

Michael lifted the dog up and checked between its legs, making the puppy yip in frustration at being woken up just as it was starting to setlle down. "Sorry, girl," He let her settle back down and didn't pull away when she nipped his finger again for good measure. "I deserved that." He petted her. She was probably going to be the only female in their little group.

Last edited by on Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:57 pm

Tom wandered through the forest, wiping the blood off his cheeks. He winced as more replaced it. "Ow..." Something moved in the undergrowth. "William? Gabe?" There was no answer. "Right, I'm assuming you're a pig. If not, then I blame the medication." He cocked his gun.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:07 pm

Michael rubbed his finger along the sleeping puppy's side slowly so she wouldn't wake back up. He thought about how she probably wouldn't remember her mother but at least this way she'd still have someone to take care of her. If another animal had done that, or her mother had gotten sick and died, she would have been left all alone.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:09 pm

"Hmm, maybe they won't ruin this one..." Tom grabbed one of the pig's legs and dragged it back to the clearing. "Australian? Killed by the puppy yet?" He dumped the dead animal in a heap and smeared more blood across his cheeks. "Oh, damn..."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:19 pm

"Not yet." Michael stared at Tom's face. He was a mess.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:22 pm

"Good good." Tom blushed. "I guess I should start a fire then..." But he didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:30 pm

Michael stood with the puppy in one arm and used his free hand to wipe at Tom's cheeks and try to get some of the blood off. It would help if they were back near the river so he could use water, but he was doing the best he could with what he had, which was basically nothing.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:31 pm

Tom flushed deeper as Michael's hand skimmed across his rough cheeks. "Thanks." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:38 pm

Michael blushed and let his hand drop limply when he noticed Tom was blushing. He hadn't meant to make him uncomfortable. He didn't know how he had forgotten Tom's feelings for him so easily. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:40 pm

"No... I... it's..." Tom stammered. Unable to think of anything to say, he turned away and built up a fire. He ripped some meat off the dead pig and made a small crooning sound to the puppy. "Hey, did you find out whether it was a girl or boy?" He watched as the little animal tore the meat apart.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:45 pm

"It's a girl," Michael knelt to watch the pup, tilting his hat up to scratch his head. It accidently fell off and landed next to the puppy, scaring her temporarily.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:46 pm

Tom laughed as the puppy yelped and suddenly clambered into Michael's hat, paws flying everywhere. "Aww... you tired girl?" he rubbed her tiny stomach with his finger. "What shall we call her?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:48 pm

"My hat," Michael knew he wouldn't be getting it back now. He probably didn't want his head smelling like the puppy anyways.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:49 pm

"No, Australian. What do we name her?" Tom fluffed his hair up affectionately. "No wonder she tried to bite you if you wanted her to be called something like that!"
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:55 pm

"I don't know..." Michael ran his fingers through his hair to try to fix it. "Can't we just name her after you?" That was weird. Poor puppy...
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:46 pm

Tom raised his eyebrows. "I do have a penis, you know." The puppy howled. "No, don't cry... Jeannie, don't you... hey, how about if we call her Jeannie?" He gave Michael a dazzling smile.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:54 pm

Michael blushed. His eyes were down, but he wasn't looking at the puppy. It took a moment for him to realize what he was actually staring at and look away.

Damn Tom. He must have done that on purpose. "R-really?" He meant to ask why Tom wanted to call the puppy Jeannie, but it came out all wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: