{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:00 pm

"'M going crazy..." Tom whispered. He pulled his hand out of Michael's and moved it to his face, hiding it from view. "What happened?" He mumbled. "Where did I go wrong?" Tears leaked through his fingers. "I almost killed so many people..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:05 pm

"What?" came out like a cross between a gasp and a squeak. He almost killed people? Michael didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:07 pm

Tom's grey eyes peeked out from his fingertips. "I almost killed you twice." He whispered. "AndMikeyandJonandNickandWilliamandMikeandAdamandAndy... and me."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:15 pm

Michael reached out to pull Tom's hands away gently. He hated seeing him like that. "I deserved it."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:23 pm

"Why?" Tom laughed bitterly. "Because you wouldn't give me my pills? Because you refused to cut my arm off? And look where that turned out!" He leant back and stared bleakly at the sky.

Last edited by on Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:36 pm

"Tom?" Michael watched him anxiously. He wanted to do something to make the man feel even just a little better, but he didn't know where to start or what to do.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:42 pm

"I'm a hopeless cause, Michael." Tom choked out. "Hopeless. Worthless." He rubbed one of his scars against the sharp forest floor.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:48 pm

"Hey stop that. You're not," Michael reached out and grabbed Tom's arms to pull them away from the ground, scooting closer so he could keep his hold on them.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:50 pm

"That's what he said." Tom stared at Michael with sad, sad eyes. "That's what he said." He didn't move his arms in Michael's cool, soothing grip.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:10 pm

Michael didn't know who he was so he just repeated, "You're not," and moved just a little closer.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:12 pm

Tom shifted a little closer to Michael, before sitting up. "Let's go hunting!" He gave the older man a bright smile, no sign of the tears that had been spilling down his cheek a minute ago.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:16 pm

"Okay?" Michael smiled, confused again, but what else was new?
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:18 pm

"I'm hungry." Tom stood up, pulling his ever-present gun out his pocket. He began to make his way into the forest when a dark shape suddenly launched itself at him with a vicious scream...
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:29 pm

"Tom!" Michael leapt to his feet and rushed over to Tom, natural gentleness shoved aside roughly by the sight of Tom being attacked. He had to save him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:31 pm

Tom struggled with the giant feral dog that was attacking him. "My gun!" He screeched. "It's over there!" He gave a howl of pain as the dog scraped its claws along his pale face.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:38 pm

Michael gave up trying to muscle the dog away from Tom since it was faster and would just move back or turn on him and went for the gun. Did Tom actually want him to fire it? Even if he knew how, he wasn't sure if he would accidently hit Tom instead or not.

He ran back over with it. "Do you want me to shoot this?"
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:39 pm

"No, I want you to eat it." Even in severe pain, Tom still had his sarcasm. "SHOOT THE GODDAMN THING!" He bucked, frantically trying to get the dog off him.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:48 pm

Michael gulped and steadied his arm as much as he could manage, moving to get what he hoped was a clear shot of the dog (if they didn't suddenly move violently) and fired.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:50 pm

Tom gave a short scream of shock before letting his head drop in exhaustion. The bullet had grazed his stomach as it entered the dog. "I'm surprised." He said, pushing the dead animal off him. "I thought I'd have to tell you how to pull the trigger as well."

[Heh, you'd never guess I was a vegetarian, would you?]
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:55 pm

Michael carefully put the gun down before moving over to help Tom shift the dead body of the animal, hoping it didn't have some disease or another.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:57 pm

Tom stared at the blood slowly oozing through his t-shirt. "Remind me not to go near the sea until that's dried." He frowned. "Hey, Australian. Can you hear a whimpering noise?" He cocked his head.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:02 pm

"What whimpering?" Michael started listening but it was hard. It seemed like all he could hear was his heart beating in his chest. He'd been so scared for Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:04 pm

Tom put a finger to his lips and beckoned for Michael to follow him. He moved further away, closer to where the dog had come from. "Puppy!" he suddenly cooed, swooping down on a perfect miniature of the dog that had attacked him.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:06 pm

"So that dog was protecting its baby?" Michael looked down at the puppy and felt a little bad about making it an orphan, but at the same time he liked Tom alive.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:08 pm

"Mm..." Tom rocked it gently. "Mother animals are more violent, aren't they? I must have scared her." The newborn puppy mewed quietly, staring up at Tom with large green eyes. "Look at it..." He tentatively patted its head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...   Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Put me on my battlefield when ghosts attack...
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: