{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nurse Beckett?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:47 pm

Gabe extended his head and asked "Is he gone? Should he just... go there with Micheal all alone?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:58 pm

"Worst that could happen is that they shoot eachother. Effective solution."

William shook is head. "No, no, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. Michael is a great guy. Real smart. He can check on Tom. Besides, Tom likes him, so he won't do anything, right?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 6:04 pm

"Yeah, you're probably right." Gabe sighed.
He looked at the jungle, then William.
"Will, you gotta be careful. Now isn't quite the time nor place to be opening past wounds." His eyes were serious. "I know you can't help how you feel. You probably just want me to shut up right now, don't you? But I can't. Not until I'm sure you're fine." He brought his hand to William's shoulder, rubbing it slightly. "Take it one minute at a time."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 7:03 pm

"I'm trying to, I just..." He shifted slightly, uncomfortable. "I don't want to make the same mistakes again. You should be grateful - I'm trying to avoid the creation of an army of psycho killers."

His eyes searched the ground for anything that could be used to light a fire. "How do we start a fire, again?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 7:26 pm

Gabe took several twigs. "You gotta find really dry leaves and branches. Man, I could really use Patrick's glasses right now. Y'know, to light the fire once we're done building it up."

He reached for what was the closest to him, but, being unable to walk, he didn't get much. He lifted his head to William. "Go, W-I-L-L-I-A-M!" And he shook a leaf would-be pompom at his chant.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 7:36 pm

William grinned. "You're crazy, dude. If you could put as much energy in making a fire, we'd be done by now."

He crawled on the ground, and collected a couple of branches and big-sized leaves that had fallen.

"So now all we need to get is a lighter?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 8:28 pm

Gabe took a lighter from his back pocket. "Does a drenched one count?" He smiled. "I'm not telling you how I got this on the plane."

He flicked the lighter and it miraculously lit. "Yeah!" he gave a big smile and put the lighter near the little pile of leaves and branches in front of him. "Let's hope we don't burn the whole fucking island" he said sarcastically.

As the flames rose higher and higher, Gabe felt a tension leaving; the fire was soothing and the fact that they had one was very reassuring. Gabe gave a playful wink at William as he unzipped his hoodie and took off his shirt.
"Gotta keep these as clean as possible" and he threw both of them on a nearby branch, far from the ground. The only thing left on his torso was his Cobra necklace that shined, polished by the sea and emphasized by the fire.
"Hey, I was beginning to feel left out" he replied to William. "Besides, a fire's hot."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 8:48 pm

The smoked burned William's eyes a bit, but the smell of the fire was pleasing.

"Next time I get on a plane, remind me to tell them that lighters can save lives. Good thing you kept one."

William gazed at Gabe's body and bare torso, careful not to stare.
Hot indeed, he thought, but opted for not saying it aloud. Gabe's ego was already huge enough...but it was still true and nice to look at.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 9:03 pm

Gabe's eyes reflected the flames of the fire as he looked at William.
"I don't think they intend to crash very often, though" he answered. "Phew, pretty hot, that fire, eh? Good thing I took 'em off" he said, giving a nod towards his shirt and hoodie "They'd probably get all wet again. I'm beginning to get all sweaty."
Indeed, his torso was shiny from a beginning of sweat.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 9:18 pm

Breathe William. Breathe.

"Yeah, good thing you took them off."

Did I just say what I think I said? I'm so screwed.
Don't look. Whatever you do, don't stare. Don't say anything stupid.
For fuck's sake, this is Gabe Saporta. Your friend. Your very hot shirtless friend.
Oh fuck. Please tell me it's only because the heat got to my head.

William looked at the bruises and cuts he had on his body, and started developping an inferiority complex. He was definitely too skinny, and his skin was too pale. Who'd like that?
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 9:26 pm

Gabe breathed, and coughed. "Damn, it really is hot!"
He lay himself on the ground, flat and laughed.
"I wonder what's gonna happen next" he said without noticing the double meaning potential his reply had. His chest rose and fell. Rose and fell. And again. His breathing was normal now.
"But, geez. It sure feels good to be dry" he said. "Well, somewhat" he added. He looked at William. "You don't seem to be sweating that much. Come closer."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 9:43 pm

Maybe Gabe would.
I DIDN'T JUST THINK THAT.

"Alright," William replied a bit too enthusiastically, giving the man his best smile. He moved and laid down next to him. It was crazy - what he saw was the cloudless sky, blue like he had rarely seen, hid behing gigantic leaves of all shades of green. It was unusual, completely unlike the Chicago sights. He appreciated it, for some reason. Away from everything, except Gabe's presence.

"I miss spending time like that with you. Before the big tours and all."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 9:51 pm

"Big tours are awesome. But little town jerk-arounds are essential. We gotta go out in New-York once we got off this island." He traced a finger near a cut on William's torso. "Ouch. Those look like they hurt"
He replaced his head on the ground, this time closer to William. He was careful, however, not to place any weight on Will. His cuts and bruises seemed painful enough without adding extra pressure on them.

"Boy, tomorrow's gonna be a wild one. Guess it's good that I can't walk, or we probably wouldn't be like this right now. Haha, a blessing? Maybe not, though" He shrugged. "At least we can rest". With that, he stretched his whole body and wiggled into comfort.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 10:03 pm

"Rest? I didn't know people like you knew how to rest. You're constantly attending parties or playing shows or doing a bunch of crazy stuff - and you know what I mean by that." He sighed and smiled. "It's all good now. We have all the time we want." And then some.

Spur of the moment: William attempted the ever-so-cliché 'I yawn and end up placing my arm on your chest in a graceful manner' move. And succeeded admirably.

Sure, his bruises hurt a little. Okay - badly. But it was nothing compared to lying next to Gabe while being forced to keep a minimal distance. That was just torture.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 10:18 pm

"Well, it's not like there's gonna be a party tonight, so might as well take the night we got to ourselves- you ok? You still cold?" and he swiftly flung an arm over at Will and tugged at it. "Come on. Don't be shy now" he said in a mocking voice.
Will is surprisingly bashful. I never knew this side of him.
The fire kept a decent size, perfect to keep warm without burning. The wind blew, making it shift sideways. Both men's hair rustled.
"Man, this is pretty sweet, though. No traffic noise, no bothersome people. Just you, me and the afternoon breeze" he laughed. "That could be our next big hit."
The clouds in the sky moved at a very speedy pace; the wind over the sea was very strong.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 10:29 pm

William laughed with him. "Yeah, our next cheesy hit."

He moved his head against Gabe's shoulder, and traced patterns on the man's skin with his index finger. "You never told me you had muscles? Who are you trying to impress?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 10:34 pm

"Anyone who'll willingly trace my chest with a finger" he said laughing.
"William, dear. You aren't so bad yourself" he added. His hand slid down Williams arm for comfort. The wind continued to blow.

Last edited by on Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 10:43 pm

"Are you trying to make a move on me? 'Cause it sure sounds like you are." Keeping a straight face was incredibly hard to do in those circumstances.

Just playing around like we always do. There's nothing wrong with that.

"And if you are, I'd like to remind you that neither of us is drunk."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 10:47 pm

Gabe played along. He slid his hand back up. And down. And up. And down.
"And what if I am? No one would know we aren't drunk" he said hintfully, grinning with a devilish glint in his eye.
The cobra necklace slid to his side. "It would be our little secret."

Last edited by on Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 10:50 pm

A shiver ran down William's spine.
He's fucking serious.
His smile only grew wider.

Twisting a streak of hair between his fingers, he teased him.
"I bet you're like Wentz. Gay from the waist up."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 10:57 pm

"See, now. You got it all wrong. I'm bi from the waist down."
With that, he turned his head over to William's and stared into his eyes.
"You won't be able to hold any longer" he said playfully. His eyes, still gleaming, had a hint of delicateness in them. You had to see them up close to notice.
Gabe was having a good time.
Again.

Last edited by on Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 11:07 pm

"Don't say that." William's voice was low, as if he was afraid someone might hear him. "You might be right. You just jinxed yourself and you'll have to deal with the consequences."

It's getting out of hand. I can't do that, not there, not with him.
The possibility, however, was thrilling.

His hand moved accross Gabe's face and cupped his cheek. "You win, Saporta. I'm smitten. What are you gonna do now?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 11:13 pm

The wind rose, making the fire shutter even more. Gabe hadn't expected to do anything funny that night, but he went for it anyways. Daring, bold and ready, he extended his neck, and his lips locked on William's.

A couple of seconds passed.

When he drew back, he said "This time no one's there to take a picture." And he smiled proudly, waiting for William's response.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 11:17 pm

"Last time it was a flagrant plea for attention, you whore. What's your excuse now?"

He leaned forward and planted a kiss on Gabe's jawline, softly.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 11:29 pm

Gabe blushed very slightly. It had been some kind of game for him, but William was taking it one step further. Did he dislike that idea?

Not quite, he thought.

And so, Gabe turned himself face to William, a smirk on his face.
"I did it 'cuz I felt like it. Is that so strange? But hey, if you're willing, I'm willing." He brushed his hand through William's hair, as he got closer and kissed William's neck up to his ear.
In it, he whispered "This could be fun as well. And for entirely different reasons."
The wind had slowed down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nurse Beckett?
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next