{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sisky's mind is a fertle field for dreams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Sisky's mind is a fertle field for dreams Empty
PostSubject: Sisky's mind is a fertle field for dreams   Sisky's mind is a fertle field for dreams Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 8:12 pm

Sisky opened his mouth and... barked. He sat in confusion and looked down at his feet. They were paws of course, furry little paws.

Great... I'm a fucking Pomeranian, aren't I?

"How did you get in here?" He looked up to see Mike staring at him.

"Please Mike! Help me! I'm Sisky!" It came out as high pitched yips.

"Are you hungry?" Mike put him down on the couch and walked away to the kitchen. Sisky wanted to follow but when he looked over the edge of the furniture it seemed like a long way down.

Fuck. Why am I so tiny? Sisky curled up into a little ball to sulk as Mike came back with the rest of their bandmates and everyone petted him and told him how cute he was.

"Fuck you all," Came out as a whimper so Mike picked him up and cuddled him close, thinking he wanted to be hugged.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Sisky's mind is a fertle field for dreams   Sisky's mind is a fertle field for dreams Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 8:35 pm

"Wait..." Sisky stopped feeling sorry for himself a moment. "Mike?"

Mike gave him a kiss on the head like he didn't understand... because he didn't understand. "It's okay puppy we'll take care of you until we find your owner.

"You probably fell out of some girl's purse," Butcher scratched behind his ears.

"What does his collar say," Michael nodded to it because he noticed a flash of light on Sisky's id tag.

"Sisky Business?" Mike read. "Must be a fan."

I wonder what color my collar is. How did they even see it under all this fur? Sisky gave up on talking. He whined pitifully, hoping somone would recognize him.

"No address?" William asked, balancing on the arm of the couch.

"Nope." Mike shook his head.

"Where's Sisky?" Butcher asked, looking around.

Sisky perked up and wagged his little tail. Butcher, please recognize me. Please!
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Sisky's mind is a fertle field for dreams   Sisky's mind is a fertle field for dreams Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 8:52 pm

"He likes me," Butcher cackled and stole the puppy, laying down on the floor and putting Sisky on his chest.

Sisky sat down and licked Butcher's chin feebly. Well I guess I could always hump your leg and suck myself off... You were supposed to recognize me, you bastard.

"Don't be sad Sisky."

Sisky stood up and started wagging his tail again.

"Adam?"

"Yes!" Sisky barked at Butcher and thought Hey I think my little tail stump thing is going to break if I keep wagging it like this.

"No way..." Butcher sat up and held Sisky out. "You are Sisky!"

And at that instant Sisky turned into a human again, a very naked human wearing a purple dog collar. Luckily the collar had changed size to accomadate his larger neck but... "Fuck!"

Everyone was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Sisky's mind is a fertle field for dreams   Sisky's mind is a fertle field for dreams Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:49 pm

"GET ME SOME PANTS!" Sisky screamed and pulled Butcher closer to cover himself.

"Uh Sisky we don't have your stuff," Mike carefully avoided looking at him.

"What do you mean you don't have my stuff?" Sisky started feeling cold and it wasn't just the room.

"Our bags were in the other van and um," William ran a hand through his hair. "It got lost. It might be awhile."

"Do you have a blanket?" Sisky asked as Michael left the room with burning ears. "A towel?" Nobody said anything. It was a bad sign.

"You should probably try to figure out a way to turn back into a dog, man," Mike got up and shot Sisky a sympathetic look before leaving the room.

"I can't get this off," Butcher fiddled with Sisky's collar. "You try, Bill."

"No!" Sisky whined. "Stay away from me!"

William walked over and tried to undo Sisky's collar to no avail. "It's definitely stuck."

Sisky tried to push himself closer to the Butcher, accidently starting some friction that made him arch his back and try for more. Now was not a good time. Now was probably the worst time ever, but he couldn't stop himself. He couldn't resist reaching down a hand to touch himself.

Butcher noticed first since Sisky was straddling his lap. "Uh Sisky?"

When the hand went down William took note of what was going on too. "Sisky, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Sisky's mind is a fertle field for dreams   Sisky's mind is a fertle field for dreams Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:59 pm

"No!" Sisky wailed and ripped himself away from both of them to lie down on the couch and stroke himself with his back facing out. He wouldn't have to face them that way. He was already ashamed of himself.

Hot tears streaked down his face as he started becoming hard. He wanted to stop. He wanted to just lie still, but he couldn't.

When did I become such a...

"Sisky?" Butcher was rubbing his back. "Are you okay?"

William was still there too, but at a distance. "Sisky?"

...such a fucking animal?

And he poofed back into a puppy instantly, forgetting all about masturbating. Fuuuuuuuuck.

"Looks like one of us needs to invest in a murse," Butcher laughed humorlessly. "I vote for you, William."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sisky's mind is a fertle field for dreams   Sisky's mind is a fertle field for dreams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sisky's mind is a fertle field for dreams
Page 1 of 1