{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happier dreams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Happier dreams Empty
PostSubject: Happier dreams   Happier dreams Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 6:58 pm

Sisky lounged on the couch waiting with a sulky pout on his face. He wiggled a little to adjust his tight pants, his bare feet sliding over the furniture's fabric. Once he got back into a comfortable position he smoothed imaginary wrinkles out of his tight t-shirt. A hand to his hair and he decided that he probably looked perfect.

"Butcher, where are you?" He whined.

"Right here," Butcher appeared in the doorway pulling on a white v-neck to go with his black pinstriped pants and suspenders. He turned around to grab his shoes and Sisky cast an appreciative glance at his ass.

"Are we going?" Sisky jumped up and wrapped his arms around his life partner.

"Yes," Butcher straightened and reached out to play with Sisky's curls. They were much silkier than he'd ever been able to manage by himself in real life, but this was a dream. "Imagine the looks on everybody's faces when I walk in with you on my arm."

Sisky giggled and hopped over to the closet to grab a zip-up hoodie and pull it on. The design on the back was one originally drawn by the Butcher. "Am I just your trophy wife?"

"You make great arm candy," Butcher grinned and held the door open.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Happier dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happier dreams   Happier dreams Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:15 pm

Sisky reached out and grabbed one of Butcher's suspenders since he wasn't wearing them over his shoulders. "Wait. What if I changed my mind?"

"We're going," Butcher sighed and used the elasticy substance in Sisky's hand to reel the younger man in.

"What if I just want to stay home?" Sisky stuck his fingers in Butcher's beltloops and pulled himself flush up against him. "We could sit on the couch together. I'd let you put your arms around me."

Butcher just gave him a look.

"Fine." Sisky pouted and scooted away.

"It's Patrick's birthday." Butcher roped an arm around Sisky's hips and his frustration melted away. They walked out to the car with their arms around each other, holding hands during the whole trip to the place where the party was being held.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Happier dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happier dreams   Happier dreams Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:31 pm

The first thing Butcher and Sisky's eyes went to when they entered the building was the sripper's pole. They knew then that this was a party thrown by Pete. They just didn't know who had bribed William to grind and dance like that.

"You're next, Sisky," Pete pointed at the pole with a grin before disappearing into the group of gathered friends. He was totally in his element here.

"But I'm a married woman!" Sisky protested. "Tell them I won't Butcher. Butcher..."

He was staring as William licked his lips and winked at Gabe. "I don't know... I don't think I can stand up against Pete..."

Sisky looked around and spotted the birthday boy. Patrick was standing nearby talking to the Panic guys, looking part amused part mortified at the theme to his party this year. Somebody (probably Pete) seemed to be passing out Playboy bunny ears because Ryan and Brendon were both wearing them. Now that he noticed it so was William...

"Here," Sisky felt something get placed on his head and reached up to find that he was now wearing his own bunny ears as Pete disappeared again.

"I'm getting a divorce," Sisky crossed his arms and tried to keep a straight face.

Butcher just pulled him out on the dancefloor.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Happier dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happier dreams   Happier dreams Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:44 pm

They danced for awhile until Pete appeared out of nowhere and grabbed him because William was tired. "No he's not!" Sisky protested and tried to wiggle out of Pete's grasp, pointing to where William was sticking his tongue down Gabe's throat in the corner. "He's trying to eat Gabe's brains. He's not tired. Make him go back up. I don't want to."

"But Sisky, it's your turn," Pete had on that winning smile you just can't say no to and Butcher was nodding over his shoulder.

"I'll hold your ears for you if you want, babe."

"I hate you, Butcher. I want a divorce." Sisky felt himself being lifted up on the little raised platform with the stripper's pole on it.

"I love you too," Butcher grinned, somewhere along the way from the house to this moment he'd lost his shirt, not that Sisky minded.

Sisky scowled and took off his ears, leaning over to place them on the Butcher's head. He started to dance. At first he was a little awkward, but when he started to notice eyes on him it just started to flow. He smiled smugly because he knew that everyone could look but none of them could touch him. He was the Butcher's. To say he got a little carried away with the sense of power he got from that knowledge was an understatement.

"Adam, you're not supposed to actually strip!" Pete was yelling at him.

"Huh?" Sisky blinked a couple times. "Uh... w-what if I want to?"

"Then I'm going to change the rules," Pete smirked and ran off to find the first pair of bunny ears marking one of his chosen dancers that he could find.

"I'm a bad influence on you," Butcher said mock-seriously and helped Sisky recover his clothes. "I should have covered up more. No more short shorts for me."

"No!" Sisky practically tackled him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Happier dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happier dreams   Happier dreams Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:05 pm

"Okay I'll keep the shorts," Butcher chuckled.

Sisky smiled back and pulled the Butcher to an empty corner of the big room that had a couch.

"Aren't you going to put these back on?" Butcher held up Sisky's shirt, pants, and hoodie.

"Nooo," Sisky laid down on he couch and started stroking himself through his briefs.

"Sisky?" Butcher asked in his serious voice. "What are you doing?"

"Come on it'll be fun!" Sisky didn't recall drinking anything or taking any drugs and he was vaguely aware that this wasn't how he acted in everyday life. Still, he pulled the Butcher on top of him and unbuttoned his pants.

"Okay..." Butcher leaned down to kiss his neck. "If you really want to..."

"Holy fuck!" Pete suddenly appeared again, but they didn't stop what they were doing. "If I can get someone interested in having an orgy will you two join?"

"Mmm," Sisky moaned at Butcher's touch. It was exactly where he wanted it like his partner could read his mind. "Nobody fucks me but the Butcher."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Happier dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happier dreams   Happier dreams Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 4:49 pm

Brendon ran by naked and whooping admist Ryan screeching, "Who gave him Red Bull? Who fucking gave him Red Bull?" Spencer was laughing because it the hyper singer was waving Ryan's underwear over his head like a victory flag.

Gabe was taking his turn at the pole while William happily stuck dollar bills in the waistband of his underwear.

A fully clothed Patrick was trying ot hide from Pete behind a mostly clothed Travis. "I don't want to get naked."

"Come on!" Pete was grinning as he tapped Travis on the chest. "Like the song goes we have to take our clothes off."

"Pete," Travis groaned.

"Just because you're Pete Wentz OMG and everyone's seen your penis doesn't mean I want to show everybody mine. I'm short and pasty. Nobody wants to see that."

"Oh come on! Even Mike is naked," Pete pointed past Joe and Andy to where a bare Mike was having a threesome near the bar with his Cobra friends Alex and Nate.

"You started this," Butcher sat on the couch cuddling Sisky in the afterglow of their sex.

Sisky turned his head to look out at the scene from their corner of the room. "It would have turned out like that anyways. Pete threw this party."

"Wise words my little Santi," Butcher kissed him and pulled him a little closer.

"Let's go again," Sisky smiled and pointed. "Over there where everybody can see us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happier dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happier dreams   Happier dreams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happier dreams
Page 1 of 1