{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alone again.

Go down 
+4
Gabe Saporta
Adam Siska
William Beckett
Frank Iero
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Alone again. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:28 pm

Gabe's eyes flung back to William. "Yeah" he said in the same tone. He had a sudden urge to jump onto William and kiss him; it wasn't a feeling he was particularly keen on carrying through, especially with a new additional witness.
Fiddling with his fingers, Gabe said non-chalantely "Why? What d'you think happened?"
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:31 pm

With raised eyebrows, Frank felt the tension rise slightly. Something was clogging the way, here.

"Hmph," he smirked. "You two havin' a love affaire or something?" he joked, trying to make the conversation take a better flow again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bedbugers
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:33 pm

William's cheeks instantly turned red. "We..." We don't and that's the problem. He looked at Gabe again, his eyes pleading for a clue on what to answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:47 am

Sisky twitched in his sleep and curled up tighter, having a bad dream.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 1:13 pm

Gabe shot a look at William before looking at Frank. Then, out of nowhere, he put his arm over William's shoulder.
"What if we are?" he said, looking at Frank.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 1:19 pm

"Yeah, what if we...what?" William's eyes widened, clearly asking 'what the heck did I miss?'. Was Gabe just joking around the way Frank did?
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 3:52 pm

Gabe looked straight at Frank, his hand clutching tightly William's shoulder. Ignoring William's question, he went on "What if we are" he swallowed, holding tighter still William's shoulder "indeed a couple?
He dared not look at William's face, so he simply looked straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:01 pm

William grinned, his chest swelling with newfound confidence and pride. That means he accepted. And he fucking told someone. I just love him so much right now, he has no idea. At that point, whatever Frank would comment wouldn't mean the slighest thing to him. We're a couple, he repeated over and over in his head. It sounded better than he had imagined.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:09 pm

Gabe dared to peek a look at William. He saw the younger man's face glowing and couldn't help grinning. He's probably so proud of himself right now.
"Uh, dude. Would you excuse us for a moment?" he said and pulled William into the nearby bushes without leaving Frank any time to respond.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:12 pm

William followed - not that he had the choice - and giggled nervously along the way. "What was that all about?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:17 pm

Gabe stretched his head to see Frank obviously puzzled but staying where he was. Good.
He turned back to William and slid a hand along his jawline; a feeling of comfort and uneasiness mixed together brushed his neck.
"Had to do that at least once" was all he could utter. Gabe, this isn't what you were supposed to say. He shook his head.
"I can't be mad at you forever" he said. "I mean, I'm still mad. What you did..." his voice trailed away.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:22 pm

"What I did was stupid and mean and won't ever happen again," William confirmed, knowing that it wasn't the best of apologies. "Because," he giggled happily, "we're a couple."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:25 pm

"Dude, I'm serious!" he said, and gave a quick look to make sure Frank hadn't heard him. He looked back at William.
"I wanna be with you" he said "but I swear, I'm not gonna take any bull no more. You understand that?"
He was serious, and yet there was the beginning of a grin on his face. Please take me seriously. Because I'm being serious even if I can't help smiling.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:31 pm

William's grin faded to be replaced by a more serious smile. "I know. And I'm serious when I say it won't happen again. Ever. I wanna be with you too." He took the opportunity to kiss the man's lips, quickly but tenderly. I missed that.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:34 pm

Gabe lifted his arms and held William. He broke the kiss and looked at William with a tender smile. "So, we're good?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:36 pm

William smiled back. "Yeah." Dude, I've got butterflies in my stomach. Doesn't happen everyday.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:40 pm

Gabe gave a happy sigh and bent over William to press his lips against his.
His hand caressed the younger man's neck as he giggled into the kiss. This feels so fucking... right. And he straightened himself, breaking the kiss, grinning.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:48 pm

William gazed at the man before him. That guy who kisses like a god. He's my boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around Gabe's waist to pull him closer. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:52 pm

Gabe stuffed his face into William's neck, closing the embrace. "Don't start getting mushy on me" he said with a laugh. But I love you, too. So you know. He wanted to feel William in every way possible, as if it was newly acquired curiosity. He swayed from one side to another, holding the younger man still. "But I wouldn't call this normal, either" he said closely into William's ear.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:58 pm

William smirked, an eyebrow raised in sign of incredulity. "Don't start telling me Gabe Saporta likes normal things. I'd be disappointed." What's not normal about it anyway?
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 5:06 pm

Gabe gave a laugh. "Nah, I don't" he replied.
But fact remains, I'm holding William Beckett and a My Chemical Romance dude is a couple of feet from us. Brilliant. He smiled. Wouldn't have it any other way, though.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 5:12 pm

William chuckled and whispered, "Don't freak out, but I think someone is staring at us right now." Voyeurism alert, Frank Iero.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 5:18 pm

Gabe bit his lip. And instinctively, he did the first thing that popped into his mind. "Let's give him a show, then" he whispered.
He kissed William fiercly, sliding his tongue through and through William's mouth, bending over him. His legs were intermingled with William's, making both of them unstable. He was almost falling over William; his thighs were straining as he forced to keep both of them in balance.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 5:26 pm

Wiliam's hands slid up Gabe's back to his shoulders, grasping his shirt not to fall. He quietly moaned against his lips. How do you do it, Gabe? The man was having all of his attention, and Frank's presence wasn't intimidating at all.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 5:31 pm

Gabe's hand went up to William's hair, stroking it lightly. The other hand was in William's back, holding the man. Letting his tongue slowly slide out of William's mouth, his face still as close as if they had been kissing, Gabe whispered. "He still watching?" His face was so close, his lips brushed William's as he asked this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone again.
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: