{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please find me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Please find me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 6:01 pm

It was true. As much as he didn't want to admit it, the Butcher was exactly right, and it crushed his heart. "I'm sorry," he sounded defeated because he knew nothing he could do could make up for his actions. "I still love you, whatever you decide." He didn't want to add 'even if you don't choose me'.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 6:09 pm

He didn't know what to do. He wanted Sisky, he'd wanted him for a very long time, but he'd slept with Bill. Things couldn't really be the same now that Bill'd had him before he'd been able to do much more than kissing him in the past. "Well, thanks for the sorry." He said with a small exhale.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 6:12 pm

"I know it's not enough." Sisky sniffed and wiped his face on his arm. "Will it help if I say there was pot involved?" He hoped the Butcher would believe him and even if he didn't he could show the proof.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 6:19 pm

Butcher laughed and shook his head, looking down to the floor with a smile on his lips, not wanting to let Sisky see the smile as he turned around. He was afraid he that if he smiled he would loose Sisky's willingness to hold onto this moment. "Well that is alright then." He said, biting his teeth together not to smile, but not wanting to sound angry either.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 6:29 pm

"I guess it's not," Sisky took a step towards Butcher. "What are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 6:46 pm

Butcher stayed still, not wanting to step back and have Sisky think that he was really that mad at him. "I don't know little Santi." He said with a slightly despressed voice, he at least had to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 9:00 pm

"Butcher, please. I'll promise you anything," Sisky got down on his knees and wrapped his arms around Butcher's hips. "Please don't leave me."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 4:07 am

Butcher closed his eyes and sighed softly, his hand placed on Sisky's shoulders, "I couldn't leave, you're like my best friend."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 11:02 am

"I want to be more than that," Sisky mumbled into the Butcher's stomach. "But I'm okay with best friends."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:07 pm

The feeling against his stomach made Butcher sigh contentedly before he smiled. "I know you do, and I do to but ..." He trailed off, not sure how to end that comment.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:11 pm

"But you can't trust me?" Sisky tried. He tightened his hold around the Butcher's hips franically. He'd do anything to get that trust back. Anything...
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:14 pm

Butcher hung his head a little, not quite looking at Sisky but not exactly avoiding him either. "I just didn't think it would be Bill."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:22 pm

"You wanted it to be you." Sisky decided to just shut up. He was only digging a deeper hole for himself.

I wanted it to be you too. God.. What have I done?
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:38 pm

He put his hands on the top of Sisky's head and stroked his fingers lightly through it as he tried to tilt the other boys head up slightly. "Me too." He said with a slight sadness to his voice as he attempted to move out of his boy's grip.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:42 pm

Sisky smiled slightly and let the older man retreat from his arms. He stared up at Butcher wondering what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 8:32 pm

What am I doing? Am I really just going to waste my chance?

Butcher looked up for a moment, unsure what he wanted to say or do to try and make this less awkward for them but was finding hard to decide on what to do or say - a very strange experience for him. "I just want to be home, where none of this happened." He added wishfully.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 8:43 pm

"Me too," Sisky nodded, sure that if they had never crashlanded here he never would have done what he did. He would have waited for the Butcher like he wanted to, like he was meant to.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 8:49 pm

The Butcher smiled a little, at least glad for a moment that it really did sound as thought Sisky was being honest.

Maybe I should just foget it. It was only once.

"Sisky?" He asked with a small cough to clear his throat, "Can't we just kind of ... pretend?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 8:53 pm

"It never happened?" Sisky smiled hopefully and stood up.

I'm pretty sure William is kicking himself too right now. He was already with someone. Wait... what if he was just using me after all? No wonder he wanted it to be a big secret.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:06 pm

"None of it, can't we just pretend we're back at home?" Butcher requeted, a slight pathetic hint to his voice that would not normally be aired to anyone but himself.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:11 pm

"It's just a hot day," Sisky skipped a little closer to Butcher. His eyes were shining and a mischevious grin started forming on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:20 pm

Butcher moved a little closer, his feet dragging on the floor as he keep his eyes locked with Sisky's. "And we're just taking a break from playing."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:23 pm

"Breaks are good," Sisky said dumbly, feeling himself melt under the Butcher's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:24 pm

He reached out and touched his hand to Sisky's shoulder, pulling him back to their close position from before. "And I've just told you what I've been avoiding telling you for months."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:26 pm

"You love me, and I love you," Sisky wrapped his arms back around Butcher with a little sigh of happiness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please find me
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: