{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please find me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

Please find me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:29 pm

"And nothing else happened." Butcher grinned, his nose just brushing over Sisky's lightly.

I shouldn't be doing this, why am I lying to myself? Why should I want him so much.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:32 pm

"Mhmm," Sisky nodded and pressed his nose back against Butcher's.

I really don't deserve you, but I love you so much.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:25 am

Leaning closer, his grip tightened around Sisky and their lips connected again, a blissful moment of peace where he forgot everything else that had happened before it. Just their moment.

[sorry it took me so long - I've been busy avec my new site]
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:28 am

[It's okay. I'm not allowed online on Sundays anyways. Mom's rule.]

Sisky relaxed his muscles and closed his eyes. He let the kiss stay slow and sweet so he wouldn't seem too eager, but he loved the feel of Butcher's lips against his own.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:43 am

Begrudgingly Butcher broke their kiss, his lips still touching Sisky's as he took in a breath and slowly opened his eyes.

Thank you god for keeping him safe.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:51 am

Sisky squeezed Butcher a little tighter at the end of their kiss, smiling against Butcher's lips and leaning up a little to touch the tip of his nose to the Butcher's nose piercing with a little giggle.

'I don't think I've ever been so happy before," He meant to just think it, but it spilled out of his mouth before he could stop it.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:19 pm

Butcher surpressed a small laugh as the confession emerged from his partners mouth, not wanting to think about other moments that he could have been this happy that happened recently. He gulped down and grinned himself and responded, "Same here." before leaning in to kiss the boy again.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:22 pm

Sisky opened his lips a little, hoping Butcher would get the message.

If we weren't pretending it didn't happen I'd tell you that William never kissed me like this. He barely wanted to touch me at all. Well except... yeah...
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:27 pm

Responding to the small movements of Sisky's mouth The Butcher kissed him deeper.

I'll make you forget all about Will.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:32 pm

Sisky let out a little moan as he kissed back, unable to think about anything but how good the Butcher tasted. It was much better than he'd ever imagined.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 4:16 pm

Sisky backed away shaking his head. The guilt started pressing down on him again as he could feel the last effects of the pot he'd smoked with William wearing off. He started to feel sore in places he'd never though possible.

"I'm sorry," he choked. "You deserve better than me. You always did. You need someone older and more mature... Less stupid. I love you. More than anything so... I'm willing to let you go."

He ran hard into the trees, taking zigzag patterns and circling back on himself hoping that would confuse the Butcher and make him harder to find. I'm lost. I'm worthless. Butcher, you don't need me. I've always been just some kid. You need a man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please find me
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: