{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's Friday I'm in love.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

It's Friday I'm in love. Empty
PostSubject: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:09 am

Gabe marched into the forest. "I HOPE YOU AND YOUR PSYCHO KILLER ARE HAPPY TOGETHER!" he yelled. He took a deep breath and heard a siffle. He looked down. A small puppy wagged it's tail as it yapped about. That dog William was holding...
He bent himself down. "Hello girl" he said after making sure no one was around. "You alone? You're pretty cute, you know that?"

What just happened here? Last time I checked, I was in the exact same spot saying mushy stuff to another guy. He slid his hand down the puppy's head and nose. It sneezed. Am I wrong? Gabe looked at the puppy. "Am I wrong?" he asked it. The puppy cocked it's head sideways. He sniggered. "Y'see, that's not a clear answer" and he crouched next to the dog to pet it some more.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 11:26 pm

"Jeannie, where are you? Where's mom...err, daddy's little dog? Oh fuck, I suck at this."

He looked around him, even searching in bushes. "Jeannie!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 11:31 pm

Hearing the calls, Gabe got up at lightning speed. Fuck. He sped from one direction to another, not knowing where to hide. He quickly picked the dog up and jumped into a thick bush a meter away from his original spot. The dog wiggled and he accidentally let go.
"Shit." He said. "Come back here, you mut!" And he came out of the bushes, full of twigs running after the dog.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 11:35 pm

It happened too fast for William to know what he saw first - the dog, Gabe, or his life flash before his eyes. Jeannie bumped against William's ankle before jumping around him some more.

"Hey," William said to no one in particular.

Great. Just what I needed.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 11:38 pm

Gabe's eyes met calves. He slowly lifted his head to see the face he knew that voice could only come from. He straightened his back and motioned towards the puppy. "She followed me" he said in the same tone.
Just take her and go. That's probably what you want to do, anyways.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 11:43 pm

"Yeah, I kinda...guessed that." He took the puppy in his arms, but it leaped out of his embrace to run around Gabe. "I have a bad feeling she'll keep doing it, too."

Now that I think about it, I haven't only lost a lover. I've lost a friend.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 11:46 pm

Gabe looked at the dog with a desolate smile. "Poor thing. She wants to be with me?" And for once there was no sarcasm in his voice. Gabe put his hands in his pockets, rocking himself back and forth on his heels.
"I guess I really do only attract bitches" he said, more to himself than to William. Better get used to it.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 11:51 pm

"Oh, drop it already!" If you could stop being a stuck-up asshole for two minutes I could apologize. But who am I kidding? I'm not the one who has to apologize.

He kneeled down to catch the dog, only to get growled at by the small creature. "Tom won't like this..."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:02 am

Tom won't like this. Ha. "Better go back to him, then." Gabe said. He looked at the leaves and started playing around with one, twitching and turning it. If only I could get it over with and apologize. "I, uh..." he started. I bet you're getting a thrill out of this, aren't you Beckett? "Yeah, well. Sorry for being an ass. Not that you weren't one- I mean..." Gabe, you idiot. "Yeah. Sorry." And he looked at the dog. "You want me to leave with her or without her?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:07 am

He sighed. "Honestly, I don't want you to leave. I didn't mean what I said. I was mad. Shit happens, y'know?"

I bet being away from me only did you good. I don't know why I'm even trying.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:13 am

"And why wouldn't you want me to leave? Me leaving only makes things simpler for you" he said. "Even you know that."
He kicked the sand with a foot. And I know it's better that way. Although I seriously doubt I could survive longer than a couple of days out here alone. He shaked his head, a slight smile to his lips.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:18 am

Because I love you, you blind, insensitive bastard.
"Maybe I don't care whether things are simple or not." He shrugged. "It's your decision. I won't blame you."
As friends, I can always get you drunk.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:23 am

"From what I've seen up until now, William m'boy, you do care whether it's simple or not" he said with his smile still present.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:26 am

"Gabe, I'm asking you for a simple answer. If you want to ditch me for good, it's the time to do it. No need to make me feel like shit again."

Stay neutral. Don't get all emotional over this.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:36 am

Gabe's smile fell. "Look" he said. "I told you what I had to tell you. You know how I feel. I might have acted like a prick- and I'm sorry- I'm just not perfect, Will. You gotta understand that too." Gabe looked at William. "I don't want to be toyed around with, y'know?" he said. "I just can't stand the fact of knowing that if I'm not there, you might be getting it on with... " he took his breath " ...with Tom." He looked at William. "I might sound awfully selfish right now, but- it's hard. That's all. It's just hard, goddammit."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:39 am

"So if I get it, you're asking me to choose between you and Tom, right here and now?" He looked behind him, making sure Tom hadn't followed.

That was predictable. I just don't know what to do. If I don't do something, I'll end up losing both.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:51 am

"You really don't get it, do you?" he said. "I told you earlier that I'd do my best while you sort things out. I still mean it."
He passed a hand through his hair, slipping it back into his pocket. "You just gotta know that I'm not flawless. I can be a jerk about something that doesn't suit me. I try my best not to be one, but it can happen. I'm sorry 'doing my best' is all I can offer. I can't promise you I'll stay cold and watch everything with no reaction. I'm just not... like that. I have feelings too, regardless of what you may think."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:55 am

"I'm sorry." He walked up to him, and cupped his cheek with his hand. "I know you do, Gabe. I know." He gently kissed his lips. "You've been amazing with me so far. I wouldn't have dared to ask that much from you."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 1:02 am

Gabe looked at William. His eyes shone darker than ever. "Yeah. Amazing as hell" he said sarcastically. He brushed his hands into William's hair. It felt good.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:06 am

Running blindly in search of voices, in search of one voice in particular, Sisky stumbled on Gabe and William by pure chance and skidded to a stop a safe distance away, covering his mouth so his surprised squeak would be sufficiently muffled.

Fuck. I should have just gone back to my hut. WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:12 am

"Oh, come on." He planted butterlfy kisses on Gabe's neck and slid his hands down the the man's waist. "I only fall for the most amazing ones. I'm more picky than you think."

Doesn't change the fact that I feel like a whore right now, though.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:17 am

I'm glad I'm not amazing. Wait... What?

Sisky backed up slowly, trying to avoid attention. He had to get out of there.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:19 am

William quickly spun around, hearing noise behind the trees. "Who's there?"

Not Tom. Anyone but Tom. Or Michael. I wonder what's worse?
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:25 am

Sisky tried not to scream and darted behind a tree to hide.

Good thing I'm so skinny. Hey it's like in a cartoon.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:28 am

He looked at Gabe. "I'm sure there's someone. I'm convinced there is..."

He walked around. "Whoever it is...it's not funny."

If it's Tom, I can consider death as an option.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday I'm in love.   It's Friday I'm in love. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Friday I'm in love.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next