{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Declare this an emergency

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
O-en

O-en

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Declare this an emergency Empty
PostSubject: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:35 pm

O-en was lying on the ground. He was completely immobile; he did not even seem to be alive. Suddenly, one of his hands moved, but it did not look intentional; in fact, it looked like O-en had had a spasm.

The keyboardist coughed. At least, he was alive. But was it really a good thing? He perceived coagulated blood on his hair. Great. His head was bleeding.

The young man tried to say something, to scream that he needed help, but the only sound that came out of his mouth was a short and pathetic noise.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Radtke

Jonathan Radtke

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:40 pm

Jon touched the man's sides with the tip of his army boot.
"You're alive?" He blinked. "You looked dead to me. Sorry I didn't notice sooner."

He lowered his head and stared at the man, unconscious that his eleborate makeup has smudged down his cheeks. "You okay?"

Waiting for an answer, his fingers dugs in his jeans pocket and came out wrapped around a water-soaked pack of cigarettes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.killhannah.com
O-en

O-en

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:47 pm

O-en looked at the other man. Who the fuck was it? And where were they? He tried to sit down, but a sudden pain in his back indicated him that he should not even think of doing it.
The keyboardist took a couple of deep and long breaths before answering.

- No, no I’m not okay! he finally said . Where are we?

He looked around and tried to figure out by himself where he was. It looked like they were surrounded by...a jungle. How could they be in a freaking jungle?

- I think…I think I forgot everything.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Radtke

Jonathan Radtke

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:57 pm

Jon discared the pack of cigarettes, throwing it behind his back. "We were on a plane. It crashed. Now we're on an technically inhabited island."

He moved his wrist up to his mouth and bit the makeshift cloth bandage to tighten it. "We've been here for a while. I woke up two hours ago. Now move your lazy ass, because we need to figure a way to get out of here."

If he doesn't cooperate, at least I found dinner.
Back to top Go down
O-en

O-en

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 6:39 pm

O-en sighed.

- I’d really love to move my lazy ass, but I cannot, he angrily said. My back doesn’t want to cooperate.

He tried to sit on the ground again. He finally succeeded, but the horrible pain he felt would not allow him to do anything else. He was waiting for a reaction, but the other guy did not move.

- Hum. Could you…please…help me? It would really be appreciated, bitterly added O-en.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Radtke

Jonathan Radtke

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 6:59 pm

His eyebrow twitched. "How?" He looked at the position the man was in, and opted for extending both arms in front of him.

"Take my hands, I'll lift you. But whatever you do, don't touch my right wrist."
Back to top Go down
O-en

O-en

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 8:28 pm

- Thanks, murmured O-en.

"It’s a joke. It’s a really really big joke. Rainbow is hiding somewhere, he’s watching, and he’s laughing big time. It has to be a joke. A really bad one", he thought.

The musician took the other man’s hands. He shivered.

"I’m feverish", he noticed.

- Don’t hurt me, uh? he advised the man.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Radtke

Jonathan Radtke

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 8:41 pm

Jon smirked. "I won't hurt you." He sticked out his tongue at the man. "Unless you ask nicely."

He brought him back to his feet, and dusted off the sand from the back of his shirt. "Do you have a name, goth boy?"
Back to top Go down
O-en

O-en

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 10:37 pm

He began to walk to be sure his legs were okay. His back was still hurting, but it was more supportable now that he was standing upright.

- Hum, yeah, everyone calls me O-en, he answered. What's your name?
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Radtke

Jonathan Radtke

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:28 am

"O-en? That's the Japanese chick in Kill B...no, wait, that's O-Ren. What the heck, same damn thing." He shrugged. "Name's Jonathan. I look good and play guitar in a band."

He took more time to study the man's appearance. "You look...stylish. Got an important job or what?"
Back to top Go down
O-en

O-en

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:10 am

O-en thought during a couple of seconds before answering Jonathan’s question. Maybe he should lie…but that would lead to nothing expect complications.

- I’m a keyboardist, and I play in a band called The Birthday Massacre. Well, he added quickly, it’s not really a band; it’s an audio/visual project. That’s why I’m wearing these clothes. Er, and I look good too.

“What a great impression you’re making here.”
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Radtke

Jonathan Radtke

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 1:02 pm

Jon laughed. "Audio-visual project stands for 'sorry excuse for a cheap band' in my book." He playfully punched the man's shoulder, forgetting he was hurt.

Back to top Go down
O-en

O-en

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 8:19 pm

O-en smiled weakly. A cheap band? He looked at Jonathan.

- So we are two who play in ‘cheap bands’. And don’t hit me, I’m only sadomasochist with girls.

“Eew. Fever made me say this."

- I don’t want to be melodramatic, but I think I’m going to faint.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Radtke

Jonathan Radtke

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 8:39 pm

Sadomasochism? I'm game.

"I don't want to be an asshole, but if you do faint, I'm totally leaving you there."

Granted, he wouldn't have because he was 'a good person at heart', like Mat often said, but he hoped his statement discouraged the man from the mere thought of fainting. If he lost the only human being in sight, he would probably end up with the worst nervous breakdown in history.

"So don't faint, goth kid."
Back to top Go down
O-en

O-en

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 9:03 pm

- Great, leave me here.

O-en sat dowm.

- And what are you going to do after? You're going to hunt snakes and build a hut?

"Let's see if he's really going to leave."

- Ahh, I really don't feel good, dramatically said the young man.

"Uh, it's a lil' bit exaggerated."

He put his left hand on his forehead and slowly fell on the ground.

"Now let's see if you're really that independent."
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Radtke

Jonathan Radtke

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:00 pm

"O-en, stop kidding." He snickered. "It's really not funny."

He stared at him for a moment with an amused smile, but then started getting scared.

"O-en, stop it. Now."

Once again, no answer.

"I don't...want to be alone."

He dropped to his knees and shaked the man's shoulders. "O-en, goddammit!"

Back to top Go down
O-en

O-en

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:08 pm

O-en tried not to smile. Poor Jonathan. He finally began to laugh.

- I don't want to be alone! said the keyboardist, imitating Jonathan. Hey, I'm sorry, it was just....irresistible. You're really funny, he added.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Radtke

Jonathan Radtke

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:15 pm

Jonathan slapped him accross the face. Hard. "You son of a bitch! Don't you dare mock me!"

At that, he started crying, sobbing silently. If his eyeliner could have been any more messed up, that would have done it. "I'm a very tense person..."

With frequent mood swings, in case you didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
O-en

O-en

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:04 pm

O-en looked at Jonathan surprisingly.

- You! You hit me! You hit me! I...I can't believe it! the guy almost screamed.

He tried to calm down.

- Hey...I'm sorry, okay? Don't cry please, he said more softly. It was only a joke...

"A bad one. Congratz, O-en, you're an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Radtke

Jonathan Radtke

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:11 pm

Jon sobbed some more. "Ts'okay..." He hiccuped, and wiped his tears. "I'm just not used to be stuck on an island. I always hated camping, now it's ten times worse."

Get as grip, for Christ's sake! You sound like a kid.

"I wanna go home," he whined.
Back to top Go down
O-en

O-en

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:15 pm

O-en sighed.

- I wanna go home too...

He looked around.

- Maybe we should...try to get out of this...jungle. Let's go this way.

He began to walk.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Radtke

Jonathan Radtke

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:19 pm

Jonathan followed him closely. He couldn't help but stare at the back of the man's head. Nice hair. I'm jealous.

"Are we gonna do smoke signals like in the movies?" he asked, oddly enthusiastic at the thought.
Back to top Go down
O-en

O-en

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:24 pm

- Er, yes, if you want, distantly said the keyboardist.

"Where should we go? We're surrounded by this stupid jungle..."

- Fuck, he muttered. We are really...lost. Any ideas? Apart from the 'smoke signals' thing?
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Radtke

Jonathan Radtke

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:31 pm

"If I'm not mistaken, that's the part where we're supposed to find out that there's a tribe of island natives living here. They capture us, and the fattest one gets roasted - that'd be you. Then the living one - me - meets with the chief's hot exotic daughter, she falls madly in love with him, and they live happily ever after." He shrugged. "Or not. I don't know."

Back to top Go down
O-en

O-en

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:45 pm

- Your charming little stories would be really appreciated if we were not stuck in a fuckin' jungle! And I'm not the fattest!

O-en shivered.

- And I can't stand touching humid vegetation anymore, so you better find a very bright idea to get us out of here before I totally get mad, uh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declare this an emergency   Declare this an emergency Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Declare this an emergency
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: