{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's lonely but it's safe

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:32 pm

"After thanks pause button, it's thanks lighter. Except now you still have clothes on."

He placed his hands over the flame.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:43 pm

"Haha. Yeah. Aren't you glad?" he said, laughing.

As his hands and body got a bit warmer, Gabe settled down to warm his feet.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:46 pm

"Well, it was quite a sight. At least from what I've seen on camera - damn censorship."

William rubbed his forearms with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:52 pm

Gabe wiggled his feet. They had started to prickle; the feeling was slowly coming back.
"That's the only time they caught me on tape. Wait- uh..."

He put his hands back in front of the fire.
"How'd you think they're doing back there?" he asked, giving a nod towards the near jungle.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:54 pm

"Honestly? I really don't want to know. It's either desastrous or going a bit too well. I don't know what I'd like best." He shook his head. "Nevermind. That's bad. Didn't mean it."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:58 pm

"Haha. Ts'okay. Just making conversation. I hate dull and awkward silences. They just... you know. I don't like 'em."

He bended his knees, bringing himself closer to the fire.
"Man, I'm glad we've got this. I was really freezin' myself over there" he said.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:05 pm

"I would probably have frozen into an ice statue if you hadn't shown up, so thanks. When I got something on my mind I tend to forget important things...like the notion of temperature."

He placed his head on Gabe's shoulder for a second, and fluttered his eyelashes. "Thank you Gabe," he said in his best childish voice, and sat back normally again.

Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:10 pm

Gabe giggled. This was why he liked William so much.
He passed his hand through William's hair and messed it up, taking a strong-ish voice.
"You're welcome, little fella" he answered. And he laughed, taking his hand out of William's hair and re-arranging his necklace that had fallen when he had bended over.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:16 pm

"I've always wanted to ask" - William poked the necklace - "where d'you get it?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:18 pm

Gabe arched his head inwards and looked at the golden pendant.
"Oh, this?' he asked. "Yeah, the cobra gave it to me before it left back to it's starship. So he could find me if he needed to. Yup. That cobra was somethin' " he answered matter-of-factly.

The fire grew a bit bigger, aided by the constant wind that blew on the beach.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:21 pm

"I wished your cobra had installed a GPS device on it. Maybe we'd get rescued faster." He rolled his eyes. "Does it have any special powers?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:25 pm

"Sure" he answered. "But sadly, I can't tell you. I was sworn to secrecy."
He gave a playful wink at William.
"But I can assure you there's no GPS on it. We wouldn't be here anymore if there was one" he said, half-laughing.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:32 pm

"Gabe Saporta, the human mystery." He laughed. "I'm convinced you have a lot of dark secrets. One day you and I need to play Truth or Dare."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:06 am

"If we did play... d'you think I'd ever choose Truth? Not a chance. Dare it is for me!" he said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:11 am

"Come to think of it, I'm sure you've already done all the dares possible." He sat on his legs and placed his hands on his knees. "What's the craziest thing you've done leately?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:15 am

Gabe lifted his chin and looked into space. "Hmm. I don't know. You want that alphabetically ordered? Haha, just kidding. No, I think it was..." he started "or maybe... come to think of it... I dunno."
He shrugged and looked back at William. "Can't think of much right now. But I do recall french-kissing a dog, which was actually pretty disgusting."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:18 am

"Ew!" William sticked out his tongue to show his disgust. "Dude, if you wanted to make sure I wouldn't try to kiss you again, that totally worked."

Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:22 am

Good. Things'll be simpler that way.

He couldn't help but say it. "It's not like you wanna kiss me, anyways."

He laughed, moving himself a couple of inches further from the fire. His skin was very hot.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:25 am

"Even if I did, I wouldn't feel like being violently pushed away." He paused. "Especially by someone who french kissed a dog. It's like 'yo, I can kiss dogs but not you'. Bad for my self-esteem."

I totally avoided the question right there.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:31 am

"But you don't"
So that settles it.
He yawned.
"So no worries about your esteem."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:34 am

"But what if I did? Would you push me away?"

I'm totally playing with fire here. If he gets mad, I'm to blame.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:44 am

Gabe looked at William, a glint of disdain in his eyes.
"What are you playing at? Is this your idea of fun?"
He sighed.
"Look. I'd rather not think of what would happen."
He looked at William. "Simply because it would make everything on this island a hundred times more complicated. And I'm fed up of complicated."

He looked into the fire. Why the hell was William toying with him this way?
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:51 am

William felt his eyes water. I've been fucking rejected.
He was used to not being liked back - but actually rejected? That was new to him.

"Sorry." He pouted, and stared at the fire.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:55 am

Gabe brought his face close to William's. "I don't understand you" he whispered "what are you trying to do?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:59 am

"Right now? I'm trying not to find you incredibly hot, and miserably failing. Do I get bonus points for honesty?" He sighed. "I don't understand it myself either. But that's just the way it is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's lonely but it's safe
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next