{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

V ish bored = tinyficthing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

V ish bored = tinyficthing Empty
PostSubject: V ish bored = tinyficthing   V ish bored = tinyficthing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 4:14 pm

Where are you, my friends? V ish bored.
---
--
-

“When did you first know?” Michael heard a voice in another bunk and unconsciously started listening in when it was followed by a rustle of sheets.

“I always knew,” another shyer voice joined it. “I loved you since you first saw you.”

“You should have said something,” the first voice said soothingly.

Michael started slipping more and more in to wakefulness as the sounds in the next bunk got louder and there was a sharp slap of skin against skin. “You would have laughed at me, you asshole.”

“Ow! Why did you slap me?” Michael was sure he recognized this first voice but he was too tired to think too hard just yet. “I wouldn’t have laughed.”

“I wasn’t as pretty as I am now back then. You made fun of my hair all the time.” It sounded like a pout.

“I did not. You just didn’t take care of it,” Michael realized they were both male voices as the first one chuckled. “It was adorable anyways.”

“You think I’m adorable?”

“Yeah. Mmm.” There was a wet sound and Michael wondered what he was listening to.

“I love you, Butcher.” Michael froze, fully awake.

“Mmhmm.”

“BUTCHER!”

“What?” The drummer chuckled. “Shh Sisky, everybody’s sleeping.”

“You don’t love me too?” The bassist whimpered.

“You know I do.” There was another wet sound and Michael tried desperately to fall asleep, afraid he was intruding on an intimate moment.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

V ish bored = tinyficthing Empty
PostSubject: Re: V ish bored = tinyficthing   V ish bored = tinyficthing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:50 pm

Awww. xD
I bet Miichael thinks, "bandmates don't do that in my country." Poor kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com

V ish bored = tinyficthing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: Non-roleplay Discussion :: Graphics & Art-
Jump to: