{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's almost 2 in the morning.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

It's almost 2 in the morning. Empty
PostSubject: It's almost 2 in the morning.   It's almost 2 in the morning. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:56 am

Okay. This is why we do not take V to candy stores:
(V warns you that it is not pretty or even good.)
-

“Hey is that mine?”

Butcher rubbed his eyes, “What?”

“Is that mine?”

“Is what yours?” Butcher stared blankly, trying to figure out who was talking to him.

“That,” William pointed to the bandana tied around the drummer’s head. “Is. It. Mine?”

“Maybe?” Butcher was relieved when his eyes finally focused and his hearing got clearer.

“Give it back,” His friend leaned in and pouted.

“Why?” Butcher sat up on the couch and stretched. “You don’t wear them anymore.”

“You don’t know that!” William paused when he realized the holes in his reasoning. “Just because I don’t wear them outside doesn’t mean I don’t wear them still.”

“So you hide in your bunk and tie things around your knee?” Butcher wasn’t sure if he was just tired or if William was joking. Their bandmates and crew started entering the common area of the bus curiously.

“Maybe,” William growled and made a grab for the cloth. “Hand it over.”

“No way, man,” Butcher protected his head with his arms.

“I demand satisfaction!” William said in a Guy Ripley kind of voice and looked around frantically. He reached out and pulled off one of Mike’s fingerless gloves (“Hey, Bill! What the fuck?”) and gently slapped Butcher in the face with it.

He received a blank stare. This is the last time I pass out on the couch.

“I’m challenging you to a duel,” William informed his enemy. “No one steals from William Beckett.”

“Right,” Butcher laid back down to go to sleep. They were all a little tired and this proved it.

“Butchaaa!” William whined and straddled the drummer. “You can’t just take my stuff without asking! Fight meee!”

Butcher reached out to grab William’s hips so the lanky singer wouldn’t lose his balance and fall over.

“Fight me...” William whined in a weaker voice, continuing to struggle against the Butcher. “Fuck… Do. Something.”

Everyone left.

“You want to duel?” Butcher tried not to imagine all the corny suggestive jokes that could fly from William’s mouth at that question.

“Yeah dance with me, Butcher,” William grinned and leaned down to take off the bandana and throw it across the room, cackling.

Butcher tightened his grip on the singer’s hips so he could not reclaim said bandana, sticking out his tongue in victory.

“So you wanna play that way?” William smiled seductively, bending over to take the surprised drummer’s tongue into his mouth. He expected to be pushed roughly onto the floor but Andy anticipated that he anticipated that reaction so the drummer instead pulled him closer and kissed him roughly.

“Yeah.”

Trying to save the situation, William reached down and unzipped the Butcher’s pants, thinking that taking the moment too far too fast would definitely warrant a violent shove. He thought wrong. Butcher bucked against his hand. Neither man wanted to back down so they went with it. Their clothes joined the bandana on the floor and they bruised each other’s lips.

“Butcher… Fuck… Yeah…”

They climaxed into each other’s hands and William collapsed on top of the Butcher, closing his eyes. “Mmm Butcher that was good.”

“Yeah?” Butcher shifted so he could lean down and grab something to clean them both up with.

“Yeah,” William cuddled close to his friend, smiling slightly.

Butcher cackled in victory.

“What the fuck?” William opened his eyes.

“I win,” Butcher kissed William on the neck and smiled innocently.

“What the fuck?!” William’s eyes widened when he realized that the Butcher had cleaned them up with his bandana.

-
Comment on "Shoes the full version" on youtube that made me giggle:
"eeww!! look at 3:30 its sick there are 2 guys (gay) wtf!! anyway I still think its funny!! lol" I watched "Let me borrow that top" I also learned how to do some card tricks but I can't actually move fast enough to pull them off. They may surface in fiiiic. My roommate's fish are really gross...
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: It's almost 2 in the morning.   It's almost 2 in the morning. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:13 am

What, the dead ones?
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: It's almost 2 in the morning.   It's almost 2 in the morning. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:26 am

There are two live ones, but at the moment I don't have my glasses on so I can't tell if they're still alive or not.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: It's almost 2 in the morning.   It's almost 2 in the morning. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:28 am

So why are they gross?
And I don't have my glasses on either xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's almost 2 in the morning.   It's almost 2 in the morning. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's almost 2 in the morning.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: Non-roleplay Discussion :: Graphics & Art-
Jump to: