{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Spencer Shaped Friend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brendon Urie

Brendon Urie

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-09-05

A Spencer Shaped Friend Empty
PostSubject: A Spencer Shaped Friend   A Spencer Shaped Friend Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 3:34 pm

Alright, so, apart from Bren... my favorite Panic! boy is Spencer Smith... and... I was thinking I'd wanna play him... is there anyone who wants to molest a Spencer shaped friend? Lol.

We have a Jon but he's never on or so I see (Not that I'm one to talk, sorry btw, I've been like... hectic but I'll be here more.) and...... Spencer's my pretty... soooooo I'm gonna make him but is there anyone who wants to be his boy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__caricatureofintimacy
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: A Spencer Shaped Friend   A Spencer Shaped Friend Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 3:58 pm

Yay Spencer shaped friend! =D
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: A Spencer Shaped Friend   A Spencer Shaped Friend Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 5:57 pm

Tbh, as there are... four quite big English characters (albeit, they're American characters, but you know what I mean!) a load of Americans and an annoying thing called school, I think it's good enough that we're getting on it as sporadically as we are!
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Spencer Shaped Friend   A Spencer Shaped Friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Spencer Shaped Friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: Non-roleplay Discussion :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: